Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

1 hour ago, lunchbox manila said:

Just finished watching the replay of Go Go Song (puffy eyes). Even without Eng sub the mini series touched my heart. I can tell it's full of warmth. YEH was amazing in it! I cried when she cried and smiled when she smiled. People who can understand korean are very fortunate to have a show like this. Me I'm just glad to see YEH after Love Alert. 

p.s. styling is 5star! YEH really knows how to make anything memorable and interesting. I love love the look she had during the wedding.

Could you please gimme the link ? Where can I watch it ?

• Like 1

So our YEH's style is also popular in North Korea :w00t:

Even N. Korean singers’ fashion being influenced by South Korea

By YOSHIHIRO MAKINO/ Correspondent

February 5, 2019 at 18:30 JST

SEOUL--Pyongyang doesn't allow Instagram, but if it did it would likely be full of photos of a female North Korean art troupe, whose "risque" dresses are rocking the reclusive state.

Dresses its singers wore onstage in China closely resembled ones in a hit South Korean TV drama, currently a hot conversation topic among Pyongyang citizens, who are forbidden to watch the shows.

The fact that the singers, regarded as elites in North Korea, wore dresses very closely resembling those in the show is proof South Korean culture is penetrating North Korea so deeply that Pyongyang can’t control it, said Kim Hyeong-soo, a biotechnology expert, who escaped to South Korea from the North in 2009.

North Koreans noted the dresses look like the one worn by popular actress Yoon Eun-hye in “Ojosan wo Onegai" (My Fair Lady), which aired in South Korea in 2009, and has been secretly popular among North Koreans.

What's generating all the attention are images of some singers wearing dresses that expose one shoulder, said Kim, who is now the executive director of the Northern Research Association in South Korea. He said his friends in North Korea talked about the South Korean show.

The troupe visited Beijing to celebrate the 70th anniversary of ties between China and North Korea from Jan. 26 and 28 and performed at the National Center for the Performing Arts there.

On Jan. 27, they performed the popular Korean folk song "Arirang" and other songs while Chinese President Xi Jinping and other authorities watched.

North Koreans face harsh punishment if they are caught watching South Korean TV shows. A recent propaganda document the Workers’ Party of Korea has used at lectures for the public included the words, “Our enemies are passionate for doing propaganda activities to penetrate their thoughts and cultures to our nation,” and “We have to tighten control of our nation.”

Despite the regime's efforts however, North Korean citizens became obsessed with South Korean dramas smuggled into the country mainly through China on USB flash drives.

In North Korea today, there is no end to the number of people who discreetly adopt the clothing and hairstyles of those drama’s characters, Kim said.

http://www.asahi.com/sp/ajw/articles/AJ201902050059.html

North Korean performing arts costume is a drama style of Yoon Eun Hye's ?

Joongang Ilbo  2019.02.06 11:05

83265575f46008696b6006f764ed3823.jpg

Last month, the North Korean art group performing in Beijing, China. It's said that the costumes worn on stage were similar to the costumes of a heroine in the Korean drama. 
The Asahi Shimbun said on July 6 that a dress that exposes one shoulder worn by a female chorus group on the performance of the North Korean art group is similar to the costume worn by the female heroine Yoon Eun-hye in KBS drama.   

2019020601000180000007641.jpg
Asahi reported on the basis of stories told by Kim Hyung-su, a biotechnologist who flew to Seoul in 2009. Kim explained to Asahi that "the evidence that Korean culture has penetrated deeply into North Korea to the extent that the North Korean authorities can not control it." 

According to Asahi, Korean dramas are banned in North Korea, but Korean dramas smuggled through USB memory cards are gaining popularity. Asahi explained, "There is an epidemic in North Korea where we ask for a drama girl." More and more people are imitating the costumes and hair styles of Korean drama characters in North Korea. " 
It is a drama about the love story between a rich woman and her butler.

Lee Soo-yong, vice chairman of the North Korean Workers' International Committee, and Hyun Song, the head of the Samjiyeon Orchestra, performed on the 27th in commemoration of the 70th anniversary of diplomatic relations in Beijing. 
The troupe also called the folk song "Arirang" at this concert, which was accompanied by a Chinese national commentary by Xin Jinping. 

Kim Ji-hye, reporter kim.jihye6@joongang.co.kr

Sis @curiousyeh it's difficult to find the translator for this short/mini drama since it's a non profit project.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Posting only YEH's part. Please click the link below if you want to read the entire article.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1301460wpp/8-creative-career-ideas-inspired-by-k-dramas

8 Creative Career Ideas Inspired By K-Dramas

8 Creative Career Ideas Inspired By K-Dramas

Feb 8, 2019
by Azra_A

“What’s your dream?”

It’s a question people ask each other a lot in K-dramas. For many of our beloved characters, the dream is to become a hotshot lawyer, doctor, Hallyu star, or a CEO. But what about us average potatoes who don’t have genius talent, idol looks, or a huge trust fund? How do we even start figuring out who we want to be?

When you look a little closer, you’ll find plenty of K-drama characters with fun, exciting jobs that don’t conform to cliches. The best part is, these careers can be achieved by anyone who’s willing to learn. Check out our list of creative K-drama career paths and see if you find a new dream of your own!

Career idea: Barista

Inspired by Go Eun Chan (Yoon Eun Hye) in “Coffee Prince

Go Eun Chan started working at the Coffee Prince cafe because she needed the money, but she soon discovered her passion for the art of coffee-making. That’s one of the great things about this classic drama: it’s not just about a girl falling in love with a guy, it’s about a girl finding herself and realizing her worth. Her work becomes just as important to her as her relationship. Isn’t that what we all want – a job that’s so good it’s worth missing bae for?

• Like 3

I hope that I don’t sound off here. 

This is my take. I’m not a shipper (in fact, I really wish YEH will end up marrying a private person but I will support her if she fall in love with someone in the industry, I will be still her fan if she fall in love with any of  her former or future co-stars).

Shipping is fine as long as shippers respect each others & avoid bashing. It tainted YEH’s image and even us (fans) if shippers engaged in such act.  I really hope fans/shippers will stop bashing YEH’s co-stars. Shippers should avoid bashing others, please respect each other’s. 

I’m not interfering with shippers’ way of shipping but please be cautious.  Don’t you think YEH is happy knowing her fans are bashing her co-stars, knowing her fans are bashing each  other’s?   I may offend fans here but this is only my avenue/space to say my piece. The bashing hurt me so much.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@curiousyeh Agree with you.

I have found that YEH is one of those actors that is easy to ship because she is able to build chemistry with her partners even the secondary leads (case in point: MHIYD and CP). YEH makes you see the good in every man and accept the quirks that come along. Heck she even got me hooked on her onscreen chemistry with OHS & YSH ( 2 of the least matched to her in terms of looks). 

I have never seen any actress or actor do that maybe that's why I only watch YEH's drama from start to finish whether the story is solid or not. 

As a fan, I admit to shipping her w some of her co stars but am very careful not to cross the line because I know it might hurt YEH and her future projects.  I will echo you in that shipping is fine but everyone should be respectful of each other and not bash anyone. I will add that instead of bashing, let us celebrate YEH's talent and charm and pray that it will lead to many more partnerships on screen. 

I will celebrate with her and support her when the time comes that she chooses to share to the world the person that she will spend her life with. :wub:

p.s. her photoshoot with seo kang joon for cartier was brimming with chemistry and to think that she's years older than him yet I don't see the age gap but rather a man under the spell of a powerful woman. I love that photo shoot! Hope they get to do a project together with none of the noona-dongsaeng plot, just a man and a woman going through life.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

lunchbox manila, remember her photo shoot for W with Lee Yong Woo? They first met on the set of the photoshoot (I think in Hong Kong) and they discussed about camera angles, emotions, body language etc. to create good story photos. Despite meeting for the first time, the photos are great and sexy. That’s YEH, her passion towards work to create chemistry is worth mentioning. The two eventually worked together in Little Black Dress.

I super super love her chemistry with Gong Yoo, I love her chemistry with Joo Ji Hoon, Chung  Jung Myung & Kang Ji Hwan and I like her chemistry with Lee Dong Gun and the rest of her co-stars and I’m looking forward with her future works. I really hope, she try other genres.

• Like 5

@lunchbox manila @curiousyeh

Her magazine photoshoot is something that I'll always waiting for from some of her works, beside her acting project of course. Besides a good actor YEH is a great model. She's always making preparation for each of her photoshooting project. I remember reading some of her old interviews and behind the scene footage which was saying that she's always discussing the theme/concept of a photoshoot project with the crews beforehand to create a good result. 

And as you can see, her photoshoot is always come out great.

Just check out this old interview of her, please read behind the scenes part

http://dramalifeinph.blogspot.com/2010/02/yoon-eun-hye-for-allure-magazine.html?m=1

Some of the photographers even praised her.

If you've seen the making of her Cartier photoshoot with Seo Kang Joon on the clip/video (you can find it on YT) you will understand what I'm talking about.

And to think that SKJ is still a rookie at that time 

Too bad she's rarely taking any photoshoot project again thesedays -_-

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

Ms. Yoon Eun Hye updated again her weibo 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4339994078538470

005Pamgsly8fuim6euv7yj30e80e83yr.jpg

尹恩惠_Grace 

3小时前 来自 聚美优品客户端

炎热的天气, 头发被压扁、 一杯清凉的Lemon Lime & Bitters 舒服、(想看更多精彩内容,查看timeline_card_small_web_default.png网页链接)Hot weather, hair squashed, a cool Lemon Lime & Bitters comfortable (want to see more exciting content, check the web link) (google translation)
  • 005Pamgsly1g076jn0un4j30u00u04c8.jpg
  • 005Pamgsly1g076jo8cuij30u00u0k4p.jpg

• Like 4

It seem she couldn't attend the Baby Vox reunion today (Feb 17th) -_-

On February 17, member Shim Eun Jin took to her personal Instagram account to share photos of the group's 2019 fan meeting, accompanied by the caption: "Hee Jin and Eun Hye could not attend because of filming schedules, but we had a lot of fun with our fans! We are thankful to all of the Baby Angels [Baby V.O.X's fan club] who traveled from Korea and even from overseas to attend."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/baby-vox-shares-fun-reunion-photos-while-attending-their-2019-fan-meeting

I'm curious of what is YEH filming right now hence she couldn't attend the reunion ? :huh: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1