Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

The story of people who love more, CGNTV drama "Go Go Song"

CGNTVofficial blog

January 14, 2014 14:14

The year 2019 is a full-fledged love action drama "Go Go Song" produced by CGNTV. It contains a warm love story of those who shout 'GO!' In love.

Gogok Song, a writer of drama KISS, writes love songs of young lovers, old and middle-aged couples, and couples with disabilities.

Search Open MY menuThe year 2019 is a full-fledged love action drama "Go Go Song" produced by CGNTV. It contains a warm love story of those who shout 'GO!' In love.

%EC%9B%B9%EC%9A%A9_(8).jpg?type=w800

The main actors is Ji il Joo (left) and Yoon Eun-hye,

The drama's starring Yoon Eun-hye, actor of "The Soremen's Note" and "Coffee Prince 1" and actor Ji il-Joo, starring in drama "Youth Time" and "Love Temperature"

CGNTV's healing drama, "Go Go Song", where a solid story, veteran writer and actors breathe together, still finds everyone who is afraid of love and hesitant.

Program information

- Play writer : Go, Eun Nam /

- Director : Hong Hyun-jung

- staring Yoon Eun-hye, Ji il-ju, Lim Dong-jin, Moon-Sook, Yun-yun, Sung Ki-yoon, Bae Ji-yoon, Kang Min-hwi, Janggwang Kim,

- The broadcast date and time : 25th January 2019, 26th 9:10 pm

Planning intention

"If you ask me why, I live to love. I live to give life. Even one person. "

Gogok Song was designed to show the best in us, the ability of love to give to us. It shows that the power to change people through love, the difficult main character, is ultimately in love. In addition, I convey the small but warm love story of the people around the line. It is a song of warm love that tells 'GO!' To those who are caught in an old wound and can not go one step further.

Synopsis

The heroine, Gong Hwa, grew up in Incheon in the early thirties. The music was hanging on the side of the west sea like the west coast, and the dad like the ebb tide got the lack of affection. So she always opened her mind. But she believes that she love harder than anyone. In Incheon's comprehensive welfare center, she is a passionate welfare worker who lives everyday. However, marriage is only two or three months ahead of her. In the meantime, everybody is enthusiastically loving to get married, but she's going to take a step back when she sees a couple of down syndrome and the people around her who are getting married ...

https://m.blog.naver.com/cgnfriends/221439791087

• Like 7

10 hours ago, binkk said:

img_gogosong_photo_11.jpg

Is she dancing ?

img_gogosong_photo_13.jpg

img_gogosong_photo_04.jpg

img_gogosong_photo_15.jpg

It seems the script writer Go Eun Nim has been presenting the story of the drama with these performers (actors) at the production presentation held at the Seoul theater in Jongno, Seoul on November 22 at 11 am.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20190114/93698146/1?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 8

After "Coffee Prince" China will remake "Goong" :w00t:

Joo Ji Hoon x Yoon Eun Hye 'Palace' Remake in China [Look @ China]

2019-01-16 15:35:16
20190116_1547620150_76544700_1.jpg

[TV report = Park Seul Lee] The drama 'Palace', which catapulted Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye into stardom will be remade in China.

According to China's Shing Jian Baobodo on the 16th, the production company Sichuan Entertainment on the 15th, the day before, has announced that they will remake the Korean drama 'Palace' at a presentation held in Beijing.

As news of the 'Palace' remake became known, Chinese fans interest to the drama is getting hot again. It appears as the keyword of real-time topic in China's largest SNS, WeiBo, and it is in fourth place on the 16th.

'Palace' is a 2006 drama starring Joo Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Jung Hoon, and Song Ji Hyo. It depicts the love story of the prince, I-Shin (Ju Ji Hoon) and Shin Chae Kyung (Yoon Eun Hye). It is considered as a typical Korean wave drama, and is attracting attention as a film work of Korean hallyustars Yoon Eun Hye and Song Ji Hyo.

On the other hand, in addition to 'Palace', Sukhumi Entertainment will also remake the Thai drama 'Love Destiny' and the Japanese drama 'An Natural'. 

Park Seo Lee reporter manse@tvreport.co.kr / Photo = drama 'Palace'

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1103548

@katsmew I'm not really sure if it will be a musical drama. But I'll be glad if it is ..

• Like 7

It's been reported that YG entertainment as the investment company of "Love Alert/Fluttering Warning" haven't paid the fee of most crews of the drama (including YEH & CJM) according to this article 

http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=15476173661429392002#_enliple

It's said that they (YG ent.) has a problem with one of the staff (Mr. A) who's collecting the investment money (billion of won worth). They lost contact with him. As the result, the schedule of the payment for Love Alert crews has been postponed from December to January.

Not just the actors, it's been reported that YG ent. is also suffered from this misconduct. 

Mr. A is also involved in dramas "That Winter the Wind Blows" and "Moon Lovers".

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

@lonetwilight  would be great if its a Musical...based on the photos it looks fun! Our Darling girl is so talented, and we know she'll do great in it!

As for the guy running off with the investment money, I hope the matter can be resolved soon by YG  ent. So sad to hear this. So many people being affected by one selfish and irresponsible act.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, katsmew said:

@lonetwilight  would be great if its a Musical...based on the photos it looks fun! Our Darling girl is so talented, and we know she'll do great in it!

It seems the mini drama will be a musical, well maybe part of it. One of Neri friend saw the IG of one of the crews (Go Go Song) who's dancing while filming. Can't wait to see our girl dance :w00t:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, katsmew said:

@lonetwilight Yay!!  Now i just hope we get to watch this online.  

@Nakiami KyokoKyokoKyokoKyokoKyokoKyokoKy

I read at the caption on CGNTV IG that CGNTV broadcast IPTV or home page (.) Net) is available to watch with live streams & app. (CGN live)

8 hours ago, katsmew said:

@lonetwilight

@Nakiami KyokoKyokoKyokoKyokoKyokoKyooKyo

Sorry I don't know what is happening with my post. I couldn't erase it :blink:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1