Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

[SC Cut] 'SureMemo' Cheon Jeong Myeong ♥ Yoon Eun-Hye, getting ready for marriage ... Watching wedding pictures

2018-12-19 13:41:38

2018121901001367900100281.jpg

[Sports Korea 's Kim Young - rak]' "Suleiman Watch" Cheon Jeong - Myeong and Yoon Eun-Hye' s pink wedding photo shooting scene is open to the public.

'Love Alert' OST part 7. "I want to know" by Lee Gyu Ra

Credit : maretiana_95

• Like 4

Du2X3NqVAAAcfa4?format=jpg&name=360x360

Du2X8NeUwAAM2WP?format=jpg&name=360x360

Du2X42tVsAAzE4Q?format=jpg&name=large

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.15 #설렘주의보 'Bride And You' dress 2018 Classical Essence Collection cr to owner

Du2cAUMVYAAmhwP?format=jpg&name=360x360

Du2cCDjVAAACgfr?format=jpg&name=360x360

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.15 #설렘주의보 'Kenzo' Leopard Sweater $307.77 cr to owner

Du2Y-PrUUAAw7SN?format=jpg&name=360x360

Du2ZA4UU0AEgYIy?format=jpg&name=360x360

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.15 #설렘주의보 ' N°21' Fringed Wool-Blend Shirt €790 cr to owner

Du2geFnVYAYdDkC?format=jpg&name=small

Du2gfk7UwAAgEnc?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 update Weibo 'Discovery Expedition' [Women] Victoria RDS Down Jacket ₩490,000 cr to owner

Du8uG_2UUAAPc3S?format=jpg&name=360x360

Du8uHtaVYAEiMav?format=jpg&name=small

Du8uHLUV4AAu6bL?format=jpg&name=medium

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.15 #설렘주의보 'Johnny Hates Jazz' punk jersey pullover pink $228 and pants $228 cr to owner

Cr: Eleenawiria Twitter 

• Like 4

and just like that FW is done. :tears:

when will i see YEH again? i hope she takes a good rest and come back with stronger projects.

FW to me reminded the viewers of YEH's acting abilities and charisma. The story has its ups and downs but YEH's performance never faltered. She really is of different calibre belonging to the golden age of kdrama where leads have really strong presence because of pure talent and not of promotions or strong backers.

My favorite scenes are YJ's interactions with her father, her conversations with WH, her moments with unnie, and her moments alone where you can see YJ trying to carry the weight of the world on her shoulder (i.e. when brother was leaving and she went to his room, when her dad visited, etc).

I could go on and on but all there is to it is really that I want to see more of YEH. I want her to be remembered as a hallyu star because she is one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Eunee (who sang one of the songs in Love Alert) and W24 are both talents of J-Army, and both incredibly gifted artists. I think Yoon Eun Hye has hand in choosing them being a co-founder of J-Army and I and avidneri think that she is good at looking those who have potentials to be good one. 

I guess I also worry if YEH will go on a long hiatus but I choose to think otherwise. She jumped to do/shoot 3-episode religious drama in Christian channel even before Love Alert ends. Maybe, she will do a couple of movie or drama next year (just a wishful thinking). 

• Like 5

Du6pgcpUUAABuAU?format=jpg&name=360x360

Du6phkLVAAEGVQY?format=jpg&name=360x360

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.16 #설렘주의보 'Off-White' Striped intarsia-knit sweater $707 cr to owner

Du61WYlVYAERSeS?format=jpg&name=360x360

Du61Y9MUUAAPXIR?format=jpg&name=360x360

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.16 #설렘주의보 'Fayewoo' unique button fur coat ₩1,584,000 cr to owner

Du6rbt4VYAAVK72?format=jpg&name=360x360

Du6rdh3UcAE1ZQT?format=jpg&name=360x360

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.16 #설렘주의보 'Tommy Hilfiger' cotton striped cropped shirt ₩125,000 cr to owner

Du7e92KVsAAtDdH?format=jpg&name=360x360

Du7fwO6UYAAg5eF?format=jpg&name=240x240

Du7e_BiUYAE5z4s?format=jpg&name=360x360

Du7fAFWVsAA3Y2v?format=jpg&name=360x360

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.16 #설렘주의보 'Moschino' Jacket $1,850 and skirt $548 cr to owner

Du7cbQlUwAAi5vq?format=jpg&name=medium

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.16 #설렘주의보 'Gianvito Rossi' Black Houndstooth Knit Ankle Boots $820 cr to owner

Du8JmgNU8AAc3qo?format=jpg&name=360x360

Du8JmrwUcAA9-Eo?format=jpg&name=small

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.16 #설렘주의보 'ETCH' collarless check tuck jacket $298 cr to owner

Du7jUBUVAAAjvTP?format=jpg&name=240x240

Du7kBc4UwAIDRWH?format=jpg&name=360x360

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.16 #설렘주의보 'Delpozo' asymmetric blazer $2,525 and tousers $1,334 cr to owner

Cr: Eleenawiria Twitter 

• Like 4

-Drama Fashion: Fluttering Alert Episodes 11-1221-DEC-2018

• We’re jumping back into the Korean drama and the romance with this week’s new episodes of Fluttering Alert, starring Yoon Eun-hye and Chun Jung-myung.  Yoon Eun-hye plays top star Yoon Yoo-jung who never fails to inspire us with her trendy and fashionable pieces.

Fluttering Alert K-Drama Fashion

Yoon Eun-hye

Yoon Yoo-jung, played by Yoon Eun-hye is an amazing, award-winning actress who can’t seem to be lucky in love. She is left in shambles when her heart gets publicly broken by someone she thought she loved.

Episode 11

Yoo-jung, still recovering from her recent heartbreak, is accompanied by Sung-hoon, who she’s been having issues with as well. She lounges in her living room wearing a blue cozy HomFem knit sweater.

Fluttering Warning - Yoon Eun-hye - Episode 11-1

When she visits the office to tell CEO Han that she’s going to take on more projects, she dresses in chic printed Emilio Puccitrousers with a jacket to match.

Fluttering Warning - Yoon Eun-hye - Episode 11-2

Still thinking of Woo-hyun, our Yoo-jung reminisces in comfort in her Isabel Marant hoodie before her brother, Yoo-joon, finds her and tries to cheer her up.

Fluttering Warning - Yoon Eun-hye - Episode 11-3

Later on, Yoo-jung, CEO Han, and Sung-hoon gather around to have a small dinner party for Yoo-joon, who has decided to study abroad. Despite it being a home event, Yoo-jung still manages to pull off a comfy-glam look with her black Christopher Kane top paired with a bright red skirt.

Fluttering Warning - Yoon Eun-hye - Episode 11-4

Finally, the day has come for Yoo-joon to leave for his study plans abroad. Yoo-jung sees him off wearing a Sonia Rykiel poncho with comfy Suecomma Bonnie sandals.

Fluttering Warning - Yoon Eun-hye - Episode 11-5

Episode 12

After a brief encounter with Kang Hye-joo at one of her fittings, Yoo-jung falls into a deeper sadness and continues to sulk at home. CEO Han finds her on her couch wearing a big, green Lovlov hoodie and some track pants for that extra comfort.

Fluttering Warning - Yoon Eun-hye - Episode 12-1

After falling into what one could only assume lovesickness, Yoo-jung is called down to the office for a small meeting about the situation of the company. She has coffee with CEO Han wearing a red leopard print N°21 button up topped with a cozy cardigan.

Fluttering Warning - Yoon Eun-hye - Episode 12-2

Yoo-jung later ends up racing to the hospital when an attack happens and CEO Han is rushed to the emergency room. Straight from her schedule, Yoo-jung sports a beautiful, flower printed dress by Isabel Marant, light contrast to the dark situation at hand.

Fluttering Warning - Yoon Eun-hye - Episode 12-3

After some time, Yoo-jung continues to watch over CEO Han and changes into a more casual, blue Golden Goose hoodie and loose-fitting jeans.

Fluttering Warning - Yoon Eun-hye - Episode 12-4

Honestly, when are Yoo-jung and her friends going to catch a break? As the drama piles on and we get nearer to the climax, more and more things are put on the line. Catch our article on Fluttering Alert next week as we continue our journey with our top star Yoo-jung and see how she’ll go through her many troubles and her closet.

• Like 5