Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

2 hours ago, fary said:

Now, ready to watch episode 11 from now on, we are going to count 5 episodes for the final episode.

Oh noooo..

But I am truly enjoying the drama. I watched ep 11 already. I must say that YEH has really become more mature and cerebral with her acting. Even without eng subs she made me cry. She was soooo good and more so with this episode. 

• Like 3

Just now, lunchbox manila said:

Oh noooo ..

Pero realmente estoy disfrutando el drama. Ya vi el ep 11 Debo decir que YEH realmente se ha vuelto más madura y cerebral con su actuación. Incluso sin eng subs me hizo llorar. Ella era tan buena y más con este episodio. 

I agree with you, Eun Hye Yoon is a great actress who transmits different emotions beyond words.:thumbsup:

• Like 4

I applaud Yoon Eun Hye for her courage and her strength and the cast and director who were there with her. 

Daniel 10:19: 

19 “Do not be afraid, you who are highly esteemed,” he said. “Peace! Be strong now; be strong.”

When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, “Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength.”

19 And he said, “O man greatly loved, fear not, peace be with you; be strong and of good courage.” And as he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, “Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.”

Cr: Bible Gateway

• Like 6

DttXFNWVsAA4mDv?format=jpg&name=orig

DttWb4bUwAA7Qx8?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.11 #설렘주의보 'EMILIO PUCCI' coat ₩2,807,000 and trousers ₩1,309,000 cr to owner

DttaV4iVsAA0mVR?format=jpg&name=orig

DttaY0-VYAE6kqx?format=jpg&name=orig

olympia-le-tan-l-arrache-coeur-suede-boo

10795430_3826607_322.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.11 #설렘주의보 'OLYMPIA LE-TAN' Black L' arrache cœur Leather Book Clutch $2,021

Dttdqk8UUAA4iHk?format=jpg&name=orig

DttdtAsU0AADham?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.11 #설렘주의보 'Isabel Marant Étoile' malibu hoodie €219 cr to owner

DtterM0U4AAPxkb?format=jpg&name=orig

DttetfVVYAAJdui?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.11 #설렘주의보 'PARS' Quatre Orange Sweat Shirt ₩149,000 cr to owner

DttysldU4AAK0y-?format=jpg&name=orig

Dttyus0U0AALavn?format=jpg&name=orig

DttyxJYVAAEGaiG?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.11 #설렘주의보 'CHRISTOPHER KANE' crystal cut out sleeve sweatshirt $410 'N°21' tartan midi pencil skirt £490 cr to owner

DtyEHMNU0AALQo4?format=jpg&name=small

DtyEHYDUUAAsqde?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.11 #설렘주의보 'Suecommabonnie' prism slipper_black $348 cr to owner

Cr: Eleenawiria Twitter 

• Like 4

DtyGZDJUUAAd9Ox?format=jpg&name=360x360

DtyGaoUU4AALUTs?format=jpg&name=360x360

DtyGcnGVYAAUdO2?format=jpg&name=360x360

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.12 #설렘주의보 'N°21' shirt $585 and 'N°21' cardigan $835 cr to owner

DtyFRKOUwAEiMF_?format=jpg&name=360x360

DtyFoSGU4AA60zS?format=jpg&name=360x360

DtyFUDwUcAAymXR?format=jpg&name=360x360

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.12 #설렘주의보 'Loungemi' Pink dot pajama set ₩99,000 cr to owner

Dt0NoFBVYAA6itP?format=jpg&name=360x360

Dt0No1IVYAEO4XA?format=jpg&name=360x360

Dt0NpWgU4AIrTkR?format=jpg&name=360x360

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.11 #설렘주의보 'JOSEPH' ribbed v neck jumper $581 'SONIA RYKIEL' cape check in shades of brown $804 cr to owner

DtykHtPVYAIS5BJ?format=jpg&name=360x360

DtykLCfUcAENMYg?format=jpg&name=360x360

DtykNO9VAAEFWso?format=jpg&name=360x360

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.11 #설렘주의보 'SJYP' knit stripe high neck and 'SJYP' wide pleated skirt cr to owner

DtyHcoNVYAAGTzV?format=jpg&name=360x360

DtyHemhU4AAj6EX?format=jpg&name=360x360

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.12 #설렘주의보 'Golden Goose Deluxe Brand' sweatshirt $242 cr to owner

Dt0u4F1U8AE0SN1?format=jpg&name=small

Dt0u4tEU0AA-daw?format=jpg&name=360x360

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.12 #설렘주의보 'LOVLOVSEOUL' scarf hoody sweat_big ₩138,000 cr to owner

Dty_kujV4AIuiar?format=jpg&name=360x360

1060057_in_pp.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.12 #설렘주의보 'ISABEL MARANT' calypso shirt dress €1,050 cr to owner

Cr:  Eleenawiria Twitter 

• Like 4