Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

14 minutes ago, Gracedberry said:

Ratings for episode 7: 1,492%

With new wed-thu dramas starting on other channels earlier and "Love Alert" late time slot. 

Lowest rating for this drama. I really hope, it won’t go down, just steady. Cable dramas are being aired at 9:30 pm compared to 11 pm. of Love Alert. 

But the drama is getting  better, right. 

I hope it will not discouraged YEH to accept future dramas. 

I’m afraid to visit soompi the next weeks for fear to see rating going down (sorry). I just want to enjoy. 

The goid thing, the international viewers enjoy it.

When I saw the presscon, both YEH & CJM appeared nervous. Maybe they new they know that the timeslot is so bad. Koreans are workaholic, they will rest for that time and maybe watch it in replay. 

• Like 2

@curiousyeh

When I saw the presscon, both YEH & CJM appeared nervous. Maybe they new they know that the timeslot is so bad. Koreans are workaholic, they will rest for that time and maybe watch it in replay

At the press conference Yoon Eun Hye and Chun Jung Myung looked indeed nervous but MBN's choice of 23:00 time slot for "Love Alert" is not that bad because with an earlier or same time slot as national channels, the confrontation will have been more difficult, with this late time slot for "Love Alert" even if national channels start their dramas at 22:00 and end them around 23:15 or 23:30 (with advertisements or 70 minutes episodes) "Love Alert" does face them only for 15 or 30 minutes. I still think that night-owls exist in South Korea too, hoping that they can watch "Love Alert". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gracedberry said:

Calificaciones para el episodio 7: 1,492%

Con los nuevos dramas de miércoles a jueves que comienzan en otros canales antes y en el intervalo de tiempo "Love Alert". 

This comedy is very well and I hope that the ratings of episode 8 will increase.;):):tounge_wink:

• Like 3

DskemhsVAAALrKL?format=jpg

DskemsbVAAEESUk?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.7 #설렘주의보 'SANDRO' two-tone lace dress £290 cr to owner

DslCJwVU0AAAbqL?format=jpg

DslCNlxUcAMTzqv?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.7 #설렘주의보 'Delvaux' brilliant mini box (sold out) cr to owner

Dsk98R_VYAATKe0?format=jpg

Dsk9-REVAAA2u4O?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.7 #설렘주의보 'MSGM' floral-printed cotton blazer $302 (sale price) cr to owner

Cr: Eleenawiria Twitter 

• Like 2

:warning:

Be careful, there are many YEH antis pretending to be her fan, posting on many places saying different things just to instigate a fan war. It happened so many times like on popular blogs. Her antis (pretending to be her fans) would bash other actresses to make others hate her more and to make her fans and other fanbases fight. So just try to ignore it. As a YEH fan, I know YEH tries to avoid scandals like the plague, which is probably why she unfollowed him, cause as the drama progresses, more people are shipping them and her unfollowing him, is also a way of protecting him from antis.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Gracedberry said:

@curiousyeh

When I saw the presscon, both YEH & CJM appeared nervous. Maybe they new they know that the timeslot is so bad. Koreans are workaholic, they will rest for that time and maybe watch it in replay

At the press conference Yoon Eun Hye and Chun Jung Myung looked indeed nervous but MBN's choice of 23:00 time slot for "Love Alert" is not that bad because with an earlier or same time slot as national channels, the confrontation will have been more difficult, with this late time slot for "Love Alert" even if national channels start their dramas at 22:00 and end them around 23:15 or 23:30 (with advertisements or 70 minutes episodes) "Love Alert" does face them only for 15 or 30 minutes. I still think that night-owls exist in South Korea too, hoping that they can watch "Love Alert". 

Sis, hallyuyeh has better explanations. Its in her twitter and Love watch soompi. 

The good News (I posted earlier) the drama has a lot of  Ads. It is making money. 

So let’s (I) be happy that she came back with a solid actor. I super love their chemistry. The drama is getting better. Fighting.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nakiami Kyoko said:

:warning:

Be careful, there are many YEH antis pretending to be her fan, posting on many places saying different things just to instigate a fan war. It happened so many times like on popular blogs. Her antis (pretending to be her fans) would bash other actresses to make others hate her more and to make her fans and other fanbases fight. So just try to ignore it. As a YEH fan, I know YEH tries to avoid scandals like the plague, which is probably why she unfollowed him, cause as the drama progresses, more people are shipping them and her unfollowing him, is also a way of protecting him from antis.

Nice of her, but ... Who will protect her from antis ?? ... Oh OK that's us (her fans) :sweatingbullets::phew:

• Like 3

i love how this drama has not much of long duplicity and secrets. sure there are lots of issues arising as the episode goes along but the peotagonists and their allies are open with each other. they talk things out instead of dragging it for long. i suppose that is the reason why i find Fluttering Warning so refreshing. It's familiar without being run of the mill. 

• Like 4

@curiousyeh

Sis, hallyuyeh has better explanations. Its in her twitter and Love watch soompi. 

The good News (I posted earlier) the drama has a lot of Ads. It is making money. 

About "Love Alert" choice of time slot and advertisements making time slot of dramas later, explanation for ratings. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DsmT5uUVAAE4jT5?format=jpg

DsmT7eQVYAA1Fns?format=jpg

DsmT_W3V4AAuXTM?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.7 #설렘주의보 'ZARA' Polka Dot Draped Dress CAD49.90 cr to owner

DsnuszUVAAEE1rf?format=jpg

DsnutD6UUAEXvFt?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.8 #설렘주의보 'LUCKYCHOUETTE' jumping chouette stripe slim-fit t-shirt $128 cr to owner

Dslx5fLVAAAdwbq?format=jpg

Dslx7e8UcAAakxU?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.7 #설렘주의보 'NINA RICCI' lace short skirt with strass waist (shown in black) ₩1,500,000 cr to owner

Cr: Eleenawiria Twitter 

• Like 5

Ahhh episode 8 already!! Time moves so slowly to get to Wednesday and then it flies from Wednesday to Thursday...I can't wait to watch more and yet, I hate the idea of it finishing. I want it to be over so I can binge watch the full series again and again but I don't wanna say goodbye to the cast and YEH wahhh T_T

How is everyone coping? 

My favourite moment so far has to be when they're having that conversation over the meal she cooked (I wouldn't be surprised if she actually prepared it in real, our YEH is an amazing cook). It was so simple and yet so heart warming. I loved how she sat down to watch him eat and then went off to do the laundry like it was the most natural thing in the world. That's what I love and appreciate about this drama - it's so natural, it looks real. That's why I fell in love with Coffee Prince - the line between real person and actor was super blurred, it's a similar atmosphere in Love Alert but without the angsty love and emotions. Here, it's just a refreshing love story between two adults. Buuut where are my steamy, off-the-scales kiss scenes??! Episode 8 already and I've seen more of hospitals than anything else. Ayaaa I know these things need to fit in with the flow of the story but dang, am I missing a bit of the skinship...

Anyways, the direction and story is impeccable. I must say that whoever originally wrote this has done an amazing job and I understand why it was so popular. It's just...nice. There's depth and little nuances that mean so much, which btw, some of these blogs are doing an awesome job of analysing. I love the 'adultness' and no mess vibe. Misunderstandings and arguments aren't dragged out, each person's intentions are pretty clear (even the Wife Wannabe and the Delusional Mum are very transparent characters). You understand their point of view and, dare I say it, come to accept it. There's not really a 'bad guy' in this drama, is there? Yes, there's problems and conflicts but that's life and both leads are doing justice to the characters with a high dose of finesse and style. 

I think I may be in love with the scene in CJM office, where YEH comes to complain about her rivals. Gosh, without subtitles, it was causing butterflies and then when I actually understood what they were saying, I felt like immortalising such a scene. Damn, CJM's "aigyooo..." was so cute and YEH is the cutest thing regardless of her expressions. 

I'm having trouble figuring out the Best Friend. I can't decide between whether he's always been in love with YEH or whether it's just a side effect of having YEH's attention diverted from him. I have this funny feeling things are gonna get difficult after YEH and CJM break up and remember Best Friend asked her out on the weekend? That's gonna cause a stir - you betcha! 

I'm loving YEH's outfits now...like, get in there fashion queen! Oh and people are concerned about ratings? I stopped being eager for them when I found out the drama airs at 11pm in Korea. I mean, come on! 11pm?! Even I don't watch any dramas past 9; 11pm is literally for the die hard and obsessed fans...It's not for everyday people and people have lives and jobs. It's really not a big deal but yes, I pray it doesn't discourage YEH.

What has been everyone's favourite scene so far btw? 

Can't wait to watch ep 8 with complete subs soon!

Happy watching and discussing peeps! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gracedberry said:

@curiousyeh

Sis , hallyuyeh tiene mejores explicaciones. Está en su twitter y love watch soompi.  

Acerca de la elección del intervalo de tiempo de "Alerta de amor", explicación de anuncios

It is difficult for:sleeping:me watch a drama or a series of  after 10 p.m. Yesterday for example I stayed up late watching a movie that ends in a midnight and today I am a zombie character of Walking Dead.:skull::scream:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1