Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I’m happy. Remember, it Is being aired at 11 p.m. And it is not big budgeted drama and Koreans are morning persons. I’m sure, some  Will watch it via online. I won’t name but there are dramas which was aired in earlier tomeslots got average of a little over 1 but no one bashed it since Its in cable. 

The rating is much better compare to free viewing dramas which got 3 or 4 rating. I think it will be better for YEH to take dramas that would expand her horizons as an artist,  no longer minding that she had to maintain her status (in terms of popularity). I think, she is heading for that direction. See, MBN is the least popular among cable Channels, but she is okay with it. I really hope, she will accept movie offers.

The clothes, accesories which she sponsored in the drama are sold out. She remains relevant. Fighting. 

I Love episode 5. Love their chemistry. Though I know, no one can overtake Gong Yoo as my favorite Co-star of her. But I might say I Love her chemistry with CJM.

• Like 4

woke up excited for ep6 RAW heol! 

i have never been this excited to watch since CP. don't get me wrong YEH is one of the strongest actor who is able to build chemistry with anyone she works with but in FW I feel that it is a give and take relationship. both she and CJM are giving their best and supporting each other. as the drama moves along i can feel that they treat each other with respect and let each other's strength shine. i obviously don't know how they are offcam but oncam it just works beautifully.  iconic! 

now if they do any type of guesting or photoshoot that'll be double icing on the cake with cherry on top!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, lunchbox manila said:

woke up excited for ep6 RAW heol! 

i have never been this excited to watch since CP. don't get me wrong YEH is one of the strongest actor who is able to build chemistry with anyone she works with but in FW I feel that it is a give and take relationship. both she and CJM are giving their best and supporting each other. as the drama moves along i can feel that they treat each other with respect and let each other's strength shine. i obviously don't know how they are offcam but oncam it just works beautifully.  iconic! 

now if they do any type of guesting or photoshoot that'll be double icing on the cake with cherry on top!

So agree with you. Both CJM and YEH are generous actors. They don't want to shine alone but bring along their counterpart (to shine) also. That's what we call chemistry.

There's a good quote from Ross Branigan about this :

"... if you are looking for that extra magic that comes from “chemistry” you need to look beyond excellent acting technique to whether the two people have a genuine connection. If they do it will make it so much easier to produce riveting results onscreen."

Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan claims that actors use a technique known as reflection- they respond to each other's body language and facial cues that if done right projects the appearance of being in love.

https://www.quora.com/What-makes-for-great-chemistry-between-two-actors-Deatil-below

Their interaction in this drama is so natural that I thought they're not acting

• Like 6

Dr_8QweVYAAzcSK?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.5 wearing 'Golden Goose Deluxe Brand' two-tone logo print t-shirt $173 cr to owner

Dr__VcUUwAE3MYy?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.5 wearing 'Golden Goose Deluxe Brand' logo print hoodie €273.64 (sale price) cr to owner

DsAFZBWU4AADujS?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama carrying 'Roger Vivier' belty viv bag £1,150 cr to owner

DsASywCV4AE1PRw?format=jpg

DsASy7iVYAA75SU?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.5 'Romanchic' dress ₩479,000

Cr : Eleenawiria 

• Like 7

Yoon Eun Hye And Chun Jung Myung Try To Figure Out Each Other’s Feelings In “Love Alert”

Nov 15, 2018
by K. Lew

Yoon Eun Hye and Chun Jung Myung use their wits to figure out if the other has feelings for them in “Love Alert.”

“Love Alert” is about top actress Yoo Yeon Jung (played by Yoon Eun Hye) and doctor Cha Woo Hyun (played by Chun Jung Myung) who end up in a situation where they pretend to date each other under the public’s eye. Previously, the two shared their first kiss in a hospital room with their true feelings yet to be revealed.

In the released photos, Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Woo Jae, who plays Yoo Yeon Jung’s best friend of 10 years, use their perfectly in sync chemistry to figure out Cha Woo Hyun’s thoughts. In this psychological game, Chun Jung Myung warily doesn’t let his guard down around the two best friends, and somehow is able to surprise Yoo Yeon Jung with some of his own remarks.

Chun-Jung-Myung-P.O.-Joo-Woo-Jae-Yoon-Eu

A source from the drama stated, “Cha Woo Hyun and Yoo Yeon Jung, who had their first kiss in the hospital room, will secretively check each other out in today’s episode. The two will show the strange feelings between them and their honest thoughts, so please look forward to it.”

“Love Alert” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 11 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, check out the latest episode below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1263547wpp/yoon-eun-hye-chun-jung-myung-try-figure-others-feelings-love-alert

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

So addictive! 2 days is not enough and yet I am completely satisfied with the pacing of the story. It ends just at the moment that you crave for more but do not feel cheated at all. 

I have never seen a relationship develop so organically onscreen apart from YYJ and CWY. #happy #thankful

So grateful that YEH chose this project

Hoping for continuous success and great storytelling from the FW team! Hwaiting!

• Like 5

DsCKXpiUUAcxpeP?format=jpg

DsCKX0DU4AE-1yy?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.5 'Valextra' tric trac bag €1,150 cr to owner

DsCLQ-EU0AIAvZW?format=jpg

DsCLRMcUUAAsuHO?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.5 'MSGM' distressed-style sweater (sold out at (link: http://farfetch.com) farfetch.com) cr to owner

DsC2M7xUwAA9ERJ?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.5 'Bubulee' black crush mini dress $513.16 cr to owner

Cr: Eleenawiria Twitter 

• Like 5