Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Hello My Beautiful People

Oh My God finally the wait is over, thank god she is back, I'm so happy    

Congratulations to Our yoon eun hye, for her come back kdrama after a very very long 5years  i would also like to congratulate to all yoon eun hye fans who has been waiting for her and always support her no matter what 

https://www.tumblr.com/search/yoon eun hye gif#

18 minutes ago, IbY said:

Good Idea, i'm still looking for a good suggestion to write in Viki. 

And by the way hello to all Neris here in the forum... Don't know if everyone remember me. But here I am I'll try to be more active, since it's our baby Yeh comback kkkk

IbY I remember you dear:lol:

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, IbY said:

Good Idea, i'm still looking for a good suggestion to write in Viki. 

And by the way hello to all Neris here in the forum... Don't know if everyone remember me. But here I am I'll try to be more active, since it's our baby Yeh comback kkkk

I'm hesitating putting it now.... cuz it's too simple... and quick... LOL

And I remember you, sis!!!  LOL..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, vegaspink said:

I forgot that they did play against one another in Xman....

I thought about having them play that as a suggestion on Viki.

Actually it's a good idea sis. But I suggest instead of asking trivia matter why don't they ask personal matter to each other. It will be more interesting LOL :D

Anyway, welcome back long time fans ;) I'm happy that you're all "resurfaced" after long hiatus (just like YEH) B)

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

[DAY cut] 'Suremen Caution' Cheon Jeong Myeong ♥ Yoon Eun-hye, first kiss 1 sec ago ... "Is it not directing?"

Article revised 2018-11-14 13:47:36
92867567.1.jpg

The first kiss of Cheon Jeong-myeon and Yoon Eun-hye was captured a second ago.

On the 5th, MBN drama series 'Suleim Commentary' which is broadcasted today (14th), a sweet bloody episode of Star Doctor Cha Woo Hyun (Chun Jung Myun) and top star Yoon Yoo Jung (Yoon Eun Hye) will be unfolded. 

On their last broadcast, they went on their first date as an official lover. I felt like a real couple because I looked at them. 

In the photo, it contains the nervous moments of two people who seem to have paused time. In particular, the appearance of Chow Hyun and Yun Yu just before reaching the lips issued a 'cautionary note', raising the heart rate and seeing those who see it in pink imagination. 

This is the first time that Chow Hyun and Yun Yoo Jung have developed into a real lover in the romantic atmosphere of the unexpected quick skinship of 'milk couple' Expectations are rising forever. 

In the last broadcast ending, a fire accident in the tent caused Yun Yoojung to lose consciousness and collapse, but in the photo, Chow Hyun, not her, who wears a patient uniform, which is not yet disclosed. 

The MBN drama 'Soremempo' 5 times will be broadcast today (14th) at 11 pm. 

Photo courtesy: (Yes) SureMemo Donga dot com Junhajeun reporter jhj@donga.com

http://sports.donga.com/Enter/3/02/20181114/92867568/1?adtbrdg=e#_adtReady

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, reydevan said:

Hi!

I tried this before but it came out with a korean message and a huge exclamation mark. Is that an error or it will only start live stream when the drama starts?

Really?? This is live stream for all MBN program....sorry....can't help u 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, reydevan said:

Hi!

I tried this before but it came out with a korean message and a huge exclamation mark. Is that an error or it will only start live stream when the drama starts?

Hi reydevan,

From AQ Stream, you can choose MBN stream 5. Some servers are also not working for me but MBN Stream 5 works. If an ad pops out, you can just click on 'x' and try to hit the play button again. :)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

Hi reydevan,

From AQ Stream, you can choose MBN stream 5. Some servers are also not working for me but MBN Stream 5 works. If an ad pops out, you can just click on 'x' and try to hit the play button again. :)

It worked!!! thanks alot!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sigh...

Can't wait for subs and ep6. that's all i can say. 

p.s. they could clean up the editing and scene continuity a bit but dang... chemistry exploded tonight! 

literally flailing, fluttering, and getting affected by the leads' dynamics. it might be too early to say but in all honesty the milk couple could rival the chemistry of coffee couple even the goong couple. #personalthoughtsonly

• Like 6

Awesome episode :wub:.. I dint understand a thing but I could defentitely understand the love feelings through their eyes .yeh and cjm are made for each other . They have a great chemistry .. shipping these two for sure :wub::)

2 minutes ago, lunchbox manila said:

Sigh...

Can't wait for subs and ep6. that's all i can say. 

p.s. they could clean up the editing and scene continuity a bit but dang... chemistry exploded tonight! 

literally flailing, fluttering, and getting affected by the leads' dynamics. it might be too early to say but in all honesty the milk couple could rival the chemistry of coffee couple even the goong couple. #personalthoughtsonly

Right said .. I definitely agree with your point of view .

• Like 3