Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

i watched several dramas of CJM...my first  thought when the news broke...wahh daebak and FINALLY hehehe.. his acting are more manly roles....love alert is my first time seeing him in this sweet kind role lol...glad eun hye has a versatile actor to be her leading male...

havent watched ep 3 waiting patiently til ep 4 sub out....watching live made me smiling like fool n screamiing  with these two lovely explosive chemistry :)

• Like 10

the leader Kim Jong Gil  of the Boy band  from Yoon Eun Hye's Agency W24 did a cameo

32 minutes ago, aish199123 said:

Guys , can u give me the link where I could watch ep 4 raw . I dint get to watch the live stream . Plz help :)

is in the thread of the drama :D

• Like 7

Got this from "Love Alert" thread. I was distracting by YEH beautiful long leg on this scene :wub: the dress looks so good on her.

I'm getting excited by the love development part between the two lead so far. They can't help but attracted to each other despite the "odd" circumstance. I think what will unite them in the end is that they share the same tragic experience in the past. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

Got this from "Love Watch" thread. I was distracting by YEH beautiful long leg on this scene :wub: the dress is so good on her.

I'm getting excited by the love development part between the two lead so far. They can't help but attracted to each other despite the "odd" circumstance. I think what will unite them in the end is that they share the same tragic experience in the past. 

Sexy:

45693316_2095904680468096_89014326227653

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Gracedberry said:

Ratings for episode 4: 2,382%

1st drama for their time slot

Thank you for always providing the rating info, though i am always reminding myself not to be overly affected about the rating, but yeah, i really cannot help it, its the first thing i check when i woke up hehehe.

I am really loving this drama, just a feel good drama that is, even the OST feels so light and easy to the ears.

YEH's beauty has trasformed from being a lovable cutiepie to a mature elegant one,my girl crush indeed. I cant wait for next week.

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, Gracedberry said:

Ratings for episode 4: 2,382%

1st drama for their time slot

Nice... There's an increase in rating, although it's broadcast in MBN and at 11.00 p.m (nearly midnight). Compare to other drama that broadcast in popular channel n aired more earlier.

The bad n sad thing is....we need to wait again...:tears: Next week...cannot wait....

• Like 7

DrXxBqQU8AAz1CZ?format=jpg

DrcXhelUcAAjCkh?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama wearing #Balmain bow-detailed glittered stretch-velvet mini dress $3,250 cr to owner

DrfKjzYU4AAmqLo?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama wearing #Marni cutout embellished bonded-jersey mini dress £665 cr to owner

DrfKkhyUcAERk-_?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama wearing #Sacai graphic cotton tee in black $224 and #Sacai sequin organza skirt $376 cr to owner

Cr: Eleenawiria Twitter 

• Like 8