Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Was able to watch the subbed version at dramacool, and after watching it with sub, i am completely sold. I think we really need this kind of old school rom-com without the heavy plot, just a nice and easy story without the toxic characters. I do hope that ratings will continue to rise as the story progresses. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sandylovesyeh said:

Was able to watch the subbed version at dramacool, and after watching it with sub, i am completely sold. I think we really need this kind of old school rom-com without the heavy plot, just a nice and easy story without the toxic characters. I do hope that ratings will continue to rise as the story progresses. 

Can u gimme the link ?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

That was the reactions of Koreans before but the rating of the premier is good. I don’t expect much for her to bounce back because her antis, trolls and others are their doing best to put her down. 

The media kept on bridging the Unfair and baseless allegation against her.

Maybe its just me, both YEH & the lead actor during the presscon are nervous. Its just a start for YEH to receive good offers in the future. International fans will stand by her. So she will remain relevant.

Eun Hye Yoon is an actress of great popularity, especially internationally, where she has very loyal followers like me.:wub::wub: For me it is a white-gloved slap for all those people in Korea who like to judge and condemn the actors :vicx:what the plot of love alert focuses on the scandals and how they affect the life of an actress ( YEH);):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

A snippet of an article in Korean media,

The audience rating also posted a 2.796%, which is higher than the 2.241% audience rating of the last time 'Joy of Maseong' in the previous show. From the very beginning of the broadcast until the next morning, the real-time search term of the portal site is showing a high level of 'rising caution' and 'Yoon Eun-hye'. What is left is to continue the good energy of the first room to the end.

http://m.enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=154788#cb

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nakiami Kyoko said:

Thank you for the link was able to watch the livestream and it was soooooo gooood eventhough i do not understand a thing hahaha. YEH's lipstick are on point, i will not be surprise if it will soon be trending. She is beautiful as always, her lips are sooo kissable. Can't wait for next week.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sandylovesyeh said:

Thank you for the link was able to watch the livestream and it was soooooo gooood eventhough i do not understand a thing hahaha. YEH's lipstick are on point, i will not be surprise if it will soon be trending. She is beautiful as always, her lips are sooo kissable. Can't wait for next week.

Ohhh I watched it raw too. I can't wait for next week's episode, especially would like to know if Yeh's okay with that fall. :o Her style is always on point, i loved all her looks on this drama. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nakiami Kyoko said:

I watched the 1st episode with sub, I find it more enjoyable.

After watching episode 2, I’m satisfied. We know the storyline is not really new, but I was surprised that the scenes are not predictable. I love it that despite the fact that the doctor is not amenable to dating contract but the two leads are not shutting down each other door (as acquaintances or possibly friends). It has no sub so maybe I can understand it more with sub. 

I decided to enjoy the drama despite cruelty of antis. I hope the rating of the drama remains decent

• Like 2

I have been a silent supporter and fan of YEH because I didn't think that my words would amount to anything but after seeing countless useless, hurtful, and ugly comments toward YEH I have decided to be more vocal of my support to her.

I have been her fan since Goong until Marry Him If You Dare. I don't always agree with her choices of projects but I always believe that she does what feels right for her and for me just to watch her act in any form, way, or story is blessing enough.

I truly love the drama even if it's just 2 episodes in and I have watched ep 2 raw only. What I love about it most is that YEH is finally back. That aside I felt the Chemistry on the first scene between YEH and CJM. It made my heart flutter with warning (he he). It is strong, truthful, and heartwarming. Plus points that the supporting characters are engaging. I pray for success and happiness to YEH and all the members of this project. Fighting!!!!

• Like 8