Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

OMG!!!! She is AB-SO-LUTE-LY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!!!! thank you everyone here for sharing her beautiful photos and news!! I'm really having a blasting feast!! thank you.

As for those haters...ignoring them and not acknowledging them like they don't exist may be the best. they are nothing but troublemaking scums.

• Like 4

Yoon Eun-hye successfull returned ... 'Soremen Watch' departed with 2.7% rating

Type: 2018.11.01 08:41:00

According to Nielsen Korea, the first broadcast of the MBN drama "Soren Remarks" (directed by Cho Jin-wan and dramas Kim Shin-hye), which was broadcast on 31st of last month, recorded 2.79%

This is the highest audience rating among the four programs of the same time period. It is 0.59% higher than the final audience rating of 2.2% of the MBN drama "The Joy of Matsu", which was concluded earlier.

MBN also recorded the highest audience rating of the first drama.

Yoon Eun-hye has returned to the domestic drama theater in a five-year period with <Sureumbo>. It has long been distracted from the public by overlapping long Chinese activities and controversy about plagiarism of designer costumes three years ago.

When the news that Yoon Eun-hye was reported to return to <Sorem attention> was announced, the reaction of the public opinion was cold. However, it is likely that outsiders will be interested in watching the drama.

http://m.sports.khan.co.kr/view.html?art_id=201811010841003&amp;sec_id=540201#cb

• Like 4

Hello, fellow Neris!!!  Been a long time since I used that term.

So happy to have her back.  Wish more people will also return here.  She looked very beautiful in the drama and presscon and I am hoping for the success of her drama.

Haters or what, she is still very much relevant.  You can see with the rating at her timeslot (11 pm is very late) and how she became Top Search multiple times in Nate and I think in Weibo (not entirely sure.  Can't read Korean http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=yeh&amp;no=185962&amp;page=1 ) ....  

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

When the news that Yoon Eun-hye was reported to return to <Sorem attention> was announced, the reaction of the public opinion was cold. However, it is likely that outsiders will be interested in watching the drama.

http://m.sports.khan.co.kr/view.html?art_id=201811010841003&amp;sec_id=540201#cb

:unamused: i don't like how this part sounds ........

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nakiami Kyoko said:

:unamused: i don't like how this part sounds ........

That was the reactions of Koreans before but the rating of the premier is good. I don’t expect much for her to bounce back because her antis, trolls and others are their doing best to put her down. 

The media kept on bridging the Unfair and baseless allegation against her.

Maybe its just me, both YEH & the lead actor during the presscon are nervous. Its just a start for YEH to receive good offers in the future. International fans will stand by her. So she will remain relevant.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, curiousyeh said:

Maybe its just me, both YEH & the lead actor during the presscon are nervous. Its just a start for YEH to receive good offers in the future. International fans will stand by her. So she will remain relevant.

That’s what i noticed too when i watched their presscon yesterday. They were too serious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, elizhka said:

That’s what i noticed too when i watched their presscon yesterday. They were too serious.

YEH does  not knows what will be the  reception of domestic audience (maybe). I admire the lead actor and the rest of the cast for working with her, same with the production people. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

YEH does  not knows what will be the  reception of domestic audience (maybe). I admire the lead actor and the rest of the cast for working with her, same with the production people

Agree. Not every actors want or willing to work with a so called 'tainted' actress who couldn't give them a high rating guarantee. I really appreciated them for that :)

@curiousyeh @vegaspink no matter what haters say YEH IS still relevant in Korean showbiz and she'll always be in the future. 

• Like 4