Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yaay, finally the D-day is arrived :w00t:

Yoon Eun-hye of "Sureum Caution" "Greetings with new work, trembling with excitement" 5 years back to Korea

2018.10.31 10:18

01.18140212.1.jpg

Yoo Eun Hye

Yoon Eun - hye, the actor, has returned to the domestic theater after five years. 

Yoon Eun-hye, who appeared on MBN's new drama "Suremisho" on the 31st, is "happy to greet with a new work and I am nervous. I'm excited in my chest, " she said. 

"I will show you a good show with 'Yoon Yoo Jung' by working hard until the end with the first broadcast of 'Soremen' at 11 o'clock tonight."

Yoon Eun-hye has focused on China's activities since the drama 'Choice of the Future,' which was aired in 2013. Plagued by plagiarism by the appearance in costumes program similar to the works of Korean designers in the "Fashion Season 2 of the Goddess" of the 2015 China Eastern Satellite TV Design Survival Program. In response, Yoon Eun-hye has adhered to the position of "unfair" against the plagiarism controversy.
Since last year, she has given greetings to domestic viewers on entertainment program 'hunting for conversation', but her official works are already five years old. 

'Sureumogobo' does not believe in love, star Doctor Cha Woo-hyun (Choi Jeong-myun) knowing love romance, top star Yoon Yong-jeong (Yun Eun-hwan) is a camouflage romance. Two people who are not in common are going to engage in contract romance to achieve their goal.

Before the first broadcast, a photo of encouragement shoot was released. Cheon Jeong-myeong and Yoon Eun-hye in the public photos are showing a bright smile with the message '11 pm on Wednesday, October 31st!' In particular, she sends out a hand heart and shouts Fighting, and he shows his warmth in a friendly manner, raising the expectation for chemistry, a jumble of 'milk couple' that can meet in the drama. 

Kim Yeol-ran Hankyung.com reporter yesrang@hankyung.com
Article report and press release newsinfo@hankyung.c

http://news.hankyung.com/article/201810313849H#Redyho

https://www.hancinema.net/yoon-eun-hye-and-chun-jung-myung-cheer-on-love-alert-123637.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, aish199123 said:

Girls, send me the link for live press conference .

MBN drama instagram or the facebook link there but you need to be registered and you also need the last application of instagram or facebook to watch the press conference Live 

• Like 1