Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest luzvisms

CRftt9GUYAEfo-T.jpg

credit: ent 163.com

CRftu0KVAAAW7hB.jpg

I read it somewhere that that man accused  yeh of plagiarism did it falsely.  I hope that man come to his senses because he's riding on yeh's popularity at the same time he's targeting a Good person that is yeh.

2226DE37561EEB9A079D78

after the storm there are rainbows and there's always light at the end of a tunnel. I truly believed the warrior within you.

so goodnight! sleep tight my dear yeh.

credit owners:

12122426_874955092620502_85945689914765812122870_874959142620097_858809838945445

Theme < in the mood for love >: mood when love

‪#‎Flowers‬ as a teenager hua yun favour ‪#‎this‬ week take everybody back to Hong Kong in 1960, express a different type of family for AFC. Foreigner the high roller for afc tu will look like? Let's see if its‪#‎goddess‬ Yoon Eun Hye #

Goddess refurbished # Congratulations @ D2C taken : 13,888,888 yuan successful order . # Male # extra 110,000 University Degree . # Hua Yang Yoon Eun Hye # Annual flowers this week totaling 13,998,888 BST yuan

http://www.miaopai.com/show/Et73DzK3fLftU92P8g7BMw__.htm

CRfacebook.com/NeriVietnam

• Like 6

Guest ferlydee

YEH looked fabulous on Episode 10 but I wonder why the sad look?  I watched the show but after her part, I turned off the screen.  I did not see  what was the standing of the contestant, I mean the line up.  I'm concern of why she looked sad on the runway scene.  I hope she;s okay.

Guest santaiah178

YEH looked fabulous on Episode 10 but I wonder why the sad look?  I watched the show but after her part, I turned off the screen.  I did not see  what was the standing of the contestant, I mean the line up.  I'm concern of why she looked sad on the runway scene.  I hope she;s okay.

This epi (the stage part) was filmed after the plagiarism controversy broke out so of course she looked sad. She still looked happy on the game part though so I guess that's filmed before the issue. I've got info that this epi has been heavily edited (YEH's part) meaning what you saw on screen isn't what's actually happened.