Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I agree with my sister and beloved friend Jen Yoon, I don't understand and don't see why they these PRESS POWER people are judges and treating Miss YEH worse than a murderer and a rapist.   What a cruel society!  This is how they crucify a citizen who have given them a gargantuan source of pride?  

My goodness, how these kind of press releases thrive in sensationalized news over an issue they are not clear about is beyong my comprehension. 

• Like 5

JoonS, hello! i agree with you, best not to comment - In my opinion as well, Jen Yoon's comment is enough, a LIKE on it will however show solidarity in stand. 

Hoping and praying no one will get really HURT out of this issue.  How can a pure honest exercise of God's given talent turn out this way. 

• Like 7

Do You believe me...Actors or Actresses who I love Always, got a negative and big problem once in their life time of celebrities that seem he/she might be unable to pass it, 

Angelina Jolie (when she in love with Brad, Everyone call her a bi**ch)

Julia Robert(When she broke up with her ex-boyfriends and she changed BF all the times including family problems)
Andy Lau (He was accused being Gay)
My favorite actress in my country was accused that she fall in love with a guy(her husband now) who ruined our country. Her&her husband's families were cursed. 

But the fact is..
Finally they passed it with dignity and even more popular than they  used to be and have sustainable life now. 

I told you becos I feel that YEH will not be in storm forever. I still spend time on surfing Internet and sometime I LOL with comments. 

What I know is the real people is original and nobody can replace. We know who she is and What she would or would not do. 

Korea may be different from other countries for celebrities world, However, I'm still sure that mostly don't even give a richard simmons on this controversy, what they want is the actress who can act and able to handle responsibilities for their works.  Besides, they are so sick of celebs news and busy with their life, when they came home they just want a drama, or songs that can relieve them. people in my home country as well nobody care and give a life time on nets. It's came then it's passed by. 

Besides, our girl strong enough, just believe in her and spend our life as usual, as YEH said she will be sorry if one who love her get hurt by her news or negative views from haters. 

All I would like to said I believe in my soul that everyone I love are good person and fact will be disclosed in one day which isn't too long. 

I believe that  there are already  lines and ways that above(God) prepare for us and YEH is very good one. She will survive I'm sure.

Sorry that I type very very long... Every words above I told myself priority and I want to tell you what i am thinking. 

I just a little bit angry every time I read about haters talk of her but have to back to my sense and trust my soul telling me inside. 

Edited by JoonS

Guest catcatch10

I agree with you @JoonS, let's it out. There is a Chinese idiom : 「謠言止於智者」, this means that gossip and rumors will be stopped by the wise, someone who have wisdom won't believe falsehoods & won't spread out them.

Imagine traveling through time with these 9 fantastic time travel K-dramas

by Nancy Z (drama fever)

Do you ever wish that you could go back in time to re-live happy days or to fix a mistake? Whether it is to experience an exotic era in the past, realize an imaginary future, or even to become your younger self to change the past, here is a list of great time travel K-dramas to satisfy your fantasy wishes. Which one is your favorite?

4. Marry Him If You Dare

3ab35182-e03e-4342-a77c-d9cc397a1a1f.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye plays a news writer who meets her future self who wants to change the events of her present life. It means the current self needs to make a different decision between the two men who love her: Lee Dong Gun and Jung Yong Hwa (Heartstrings). That's definitely a tough choice. Who would you choose?

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/fantasize-travel-in-time-with-these-9-fantastic-time-travel-k-dramas/

• Like 9

CPRRVkUUEAE4n2c.jpg

CPRRWwSU8AADFiC.jpg

CPRRYGgUkAESD-J.jpg

CPRRUbJVEAAMR4u.jpg

CPRRVqCVEAAcBuQ.jpg

CPRRTRMVEAEz5Pv.jpg

CPRL9VQUcAEQms1.jpg

CPRMoBeUkAE9cw2.jpg

CPRMqVuVEAMadOy.jpg

CREDIT TO https://twitter.com/kanghyena99

Yoon Eun Hye wearing SACAI - white pleated shirt dress ~ $ 797 #yooneunhye #musedress2

Embedded image permalink

YOON_EUN_HYE retweeted

Yoon Eun Hye fashion Dress : Dolce & Gabbana Red tweed shirt dress Bag : Delvaux tempete mini cr : as tagged

Embedded image permalink

CPRf8N7UEAAAI0a.jpg

CPRf8eKU8AAdqCC.jpg

• Like 10

This is just a suggestion,  but perhaps we can refrain posting those negative comments regarding YEH and just focus on her variety show.  This page is my consolation from being tired and feeling sad, but if you read comments regarding those pea brain bashers, then it just makes me upset.  Well, I know YEH is alright and good to know she is continuing to be part of that show.  You can never put down a good and godly person, besides any storm that may come along to her, she is a strong person and can weather it because she knows that it will not last forever.  

I hope you understand, I never go to any page or blog that makes me upset that is why I feel kind of sometimes disappointed, I know your point of view but can we just move on and hopefully, some of you will continue posting updates on Muse 2, am I asking too much?  Sorry.

Yes, we should move forward but any of Yoon Eun Hye's fan who want to express himself on this so called allegation should share his ideas so that we can turn the page better and be fully aware of what this fashion's Egotism imply.

Anyway here are more pictures of uri Yoon Eun Hye shared on  Yeh vietnam

12033172_863226963793315_509041713796140

11998939_863264233789588_626516493609989

11228535_863253423790669_432366598238220

12004975_863259533790058_311018764445247

12042917_863250067124338_573852199447540

CPRuAs_U8AAJMqX.jpg:large

Yoon Eun Hye wearing SHOUROUK - Cherry pearl necklace cr : owner pic.twitter.com/F5Tfd8cvzN

Edited by Gracedberry
  • Like 12

Guest ferlydee

Oh I'm glad that the show is over and YEH can get some rest.  Even if she did not get the top position, for me she is the real winner because she has shown professionalism and dedication to her job.  She performed so well and even in the absence of her assistant, she diligently finished what she has to do and she did it well, good job YEH.   Hope to see you again and hopefully, hopefully, on a drama.

Oh I'm glad that the show is over and YEH can get some rest.  Even if she did not get the top position, for me she is the real winner because she has shown professionalism and dedication to her job.  She performed so well and even in the absence of her assistant, she diligently finished what she has to do and she did it well, good job YEH.   Hope to see you again and hopefully, hopefully, on a drama.

It's over? no more shows?

• Like 4

It's over? no more shows?

The pre-recording is over, but the actual airing of finale I suspect will be on the 31st Oct judging by the schedule. Yoon Eun Hye was never eliminated but competed till the finale so don't worry. That's why she return to Korea after filming. 

• Like 11

@Gracedberry, Thank you sis, I watched it over and over again cuz I can't get enough of her, She's so pretty, very pretty and sooo cute. How can I forget such a wonderful, kind hearted and beautiful person like her. Thank you again!

i see..thank you @Kuppies82

Sorry i'm tagging someone else. hehe

With so many K-drama and casting news these days really makes me sad coz all my favorite K-actor has been paired with somebody else but YEH. I really hope she will back to K-drama land soon. Really need her to do a successful drama.. I really wish her luck in her coming movie. So that haters will stop saying so much about her.

• Like 8