Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest k3n4uri

As much as I like her with Kim Jong Kook, I also think she looks great with her "husband" too!

"Husband" meaning Shin or is she really married? Sorry, I don't know much about Yoon Eun Hye. I just like her in the drama, Goong. She really looks good with JJH or even with KJH. I watched the XMAN episode wherein KJH guested and I was hoping that there'll be a interaction between the two but I was disappointed that she was being paired with KJG. Anyway, I like the show though. Right now, I'm watching the episode where Eric guested to see YEH reaction...base on the last show that I've watched, she picked Eric than KJG. :D

Guest k3n4uri

Guys, can I ask you something?

EunHye's pretty mean in X-Man, really sarcastic and brash. I tried to like her, but it's hard, and it seems like she's a little conceited.

Am I the only one who's experiencing this?

I've seen a few episodes of X-Man and I think she is ok. Is it the Dangyunjagi game you're referring to that she is sarcastic, brash and conceited? IMO, I think it's just part of the game. She has to say something that the other opponent wouldn't agree. Isn't that how the game is played! :D

As much as I like her with Kim Jong Kook, I also think she looks great with her "husband" too!

:lol: very well said! :lol: maybe because i havent seen much of yej-kjk in xman compared to yeh-jjh in goong, that's why i prefer the latter loveteam. ^_^ or maybe because i find jjh more gorgeous than kjk? :D

I saw the XMAN episodes when Eric guested and I found them cute. I hope that they would work together in a drama or movie.

ive only seen the 'caramel scandal' clip on youtube..and its funny coz it has subs and i understood what they're talking about! :lol:

Guest k3n4uri

:lol: very well said! :lol: maybe because i havent seen much of yej-kjk in xman compared to yeh-jjh in goong, that's why i prefer the latter loveteam. ^_^ or maybe because i find jjh more gorgeous than kjk? :D

Hahaha...I prefer the "husband" too. I've seen quite a few episode of YEH and KJK in XMAN and I really felt uncomportable seeing them together...I kept thinking she looks better with JJH. Hahaha, that is because JJH is more appealing than KJK. ( No offense to KJK fans.) Thank goodness, she's with the "husband" even if it's just in the drama! :D

ive only seen the 'caramel scandal' clip on youtube..and its funny coz it has subs and i understood what they're talking about! :lol:

The Caramel incident was episodes 49 and 50. Eric guested again in episode 57 and 58. At that time YEH was being paired with KJK. It was really funny. I saw it in youtube. You can go to the XMAN thread for the subtitles. Since I only saw the video on youtube, I open the subtitles with notepad and read it while watching the video on youtube. It was really funny especially the Of Course game wherein YEH told Eric that she wants to be in a scandal with him and not with KJK. Eric asked her if she got together with KJK just to make him Jealous. Then, YEH asked him...were you jealous?

XMAN Episode 57

XMAN Episode 58

LaBelle I'm a YEH-JJH shipper too!!!!

Guest kjgprincess

as much as i am in love with goong.

YEH AND KJG FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure Cg and Shin are cute. but in reality it has GOT to be yeh and kjg. their xman days were SO cute

Hahaha...I prefer the "husband" too. I've seen quite a few episode of YEH and KJK in XMAN and I really felt uncomportable seeing them together...I kept thinking she looks better with JJH. Hahaha, that is because JJH is more appealing than KJK. ( No offense to KJK fans.) Thank goodness, she's with the "husband" even if it's just in the drama! :D

The Caramel incident was episodes 49 and 50. Eric guested again in episode 57 and 58. At that time YEH was being paired with KJK. It was really funny. I saw it in youtube. You can go to the XMAN thread for the subtitles. Since I only saw the video on youtube, I open the subtitles with notepad and read it while watching the video on youtube. It was really funny especially the Of Course game wherein YEH told Eric that she wants to be in a scandal with him and not with KJK. Eric asked her if she got together with KJK just to make him Jealous. Then, YEH asked him...were you jealous?

XMAN Episode 57

XMAN Episode 58

k3n4uri! thanks sooo much for sharing these links! *hugs* YEH telling Eric that she wants to have a scandal with him is soo funny and cute! :lol: gomawoo! :D

Guest Gotericshin

iono something about her... <3

Seeing her in Xman the on Goong o-O whoaaa in xman she looked old and mature and in goong childish =P

XMAN Episode 57

XMAN Episode 58

Can u tell me what the date was for eps.49-50....en for eps.57-58???

Yeah...i want to see YEH-JJH dating in real life...JJH is such a HOTTIE...i found him more attractive than KJG(eventhough i also like KJG) :P

Guest k3n4uri

Can u tell me what the date was for eps.49-50....en for eps.57-58???

Yeah...i want to see YEH-JJH dating in real life...JJH is such a HOTTIE...i found him more attractive than KJG(eventhough i also like KJG) :P

Episode 49 (2004.10.10)

Episode 50 (2004.10.17)

Episode 57 (2004.12.05)

Episode 58 (2004.12.12)

Check out episode 59 & 60. Yul of Goong guested on this two episodes and were also funny episodes since it looked like KJG is getting back at YEH for what she said on episodes 57-58.

Guest joycekimxD

as much as i am in love with goong.

YEH AND KJG FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure Cg and Shin are cute. but in reality it has GOT to be yeh and kjg. their xman days were SO cute

I TOTALLY AGREE! haha xD after Goong is done, do you think YEH will go back on xman? cause it said that on the xman episode where she came to visit, it said that she was leaving xman. ;[ i hope she doesn go back on xman after shes done. as much as i like shin, i LOVE kimjonggook and yoon eun hye together. a couple has never looked so good before :P