Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sisifc

Wondershinki Official Thread! Wg And Dbsk

Guest lamia

NO INTERACTION AGAIN!

in fact the girls didnt even show up at the final tally..I was hoping that the guys would mention them in their speech ( sunthing like...ahh..close fight(which it was!!) and congrats to you guys too)..but there was nothing...

Will we ever see sumthing wondershinki?...or are we just wishing for sumthn thats not gonna happen.. :tears:

Guest ZiBRa

I think DBSK avoiding WG or WG avoiding DBSK ,,, i dont know ..

this is like the third or the fourth time they been in the same show but with out anything

when WG won in music bank .. DBSK was also there (they take the 4th place) but they didnt show up in the ending

were the whole singer who sang in that day appeared in the stage at the endings

the same thing happend with DBSK WG didnt appeared when DBSK won (two times once on Inkigayo and know on mnent countdown )

I wish i wish am wrong and i hope my conclusion is incorrect ....... but thats what i thought ..

what you guys thinks .. there is something or it just that bad luck who dont bring Wondershinki together ??????

We all know that both the Wondergirls and DBSK are mad popular. They've continuously been topping all of the music charts and heak, their schedules are PACKED. I don't think the two are trying to avoid each other. It's probably because of their crazy schedules. If the Wondergirls didn't win anything, they would move on to their next schedule - it saves time. If DBSK didn't win anything, they would move on to their next event. After all, the winner has to stay until the very end of the music program to get their reward and encore. It's smart. The managers like to save time aka less worrying about rushing to the next schedule. That's what I think.

But like everyone else said, this ALWAYS happens whenever their up against each other. I was hoping that there'd be some kind of interaction on M!Countdown... *Sigh. When will their ever be a real Wondershinki explosion?

;(

We all know that both the Wondergirls and DBSK are mad popular. They've continuously been topping all of the music charts and heak, their schedules are PACKED. I don't think the two are trying to avoid each other. It's probably because of their crazy schedules. If the Wondergirls didn't win anything, they would move on to their next schedule - it saves time. If DBSK didn't win anything, they would move on to their next event. After all, the winner has to stay until the very end of the music program to get their reward and encore. It's smart. The managers like to save time aka less worrying about rushing to the next schedule. That's what I think.

But like everyone else said, this ALWAYS happens whenever their up against each other. I was hoping that there'd be some kind of interaction on M!Countdown... *Sigh. When will their ever be a real Wondershinki explosion?

;(

Yes, I think Wonder Girls knew that they did not win on Mnet, so they just rushed to their next activity on their schedule, which is a radio show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pybA9qtqBpQ

You can see that they have the same hair style as the performance.

But I do agree wit you. When will we get the chance to see Wondershinki on stage together with interactions?

I'm still hoping for wondershinki interactions in the future.

Guest ZiBRa

Yeah maybe the crowded schedule its the main cause behaind ( Big NO ) Wondershinki interaction

i saw the video that you posted .. and yeah the same hair style ..(also maekup ).... they look like some one in a hurry ....

I hate these schedule .. but its the one who made me know WG

i will just wait for another event , music show , radio show .. & hope for any WG & DBSK moments ....

loL the man who was speaking at the begaining of the video ( no body dut thu or luu ..) i dont know but this made me laught (0:03 - 0.05 )

Guest lamia

:tears:

I hope so ppl...because its a lil ( A LOT!) weird that they've never ever stayed back..and the results are supposed to be a secret right ?? or else why would the other groups stick around if they knew that they weren't going to win...

ive seen BB when WG has won and vice versa...and a lot of other groups stick around as well..and arent ppl in Korea curious to see these two groups that are being pitted against one another are never on the stage together!

and how come we haven't heard any interviews where they ask one group what they think about 'Mirotic' or 'Nobody'...cuz they ask those kinds questions a lot!!...hmphh...I dunno..I think theyre avoiding each other BIG TIME!...

Rachel

Hi5!! :D

Oh~~ that manager guy doing the Tell Me dance in DBSK's room xDDD Implied WonderShinki haha...

Everyone can't get enough of those two, right? x]

But I'm also wanting,HOPING for an actual WonderShinki moment :P My 2 fav groups interacting with each other would make my day haha...

Guest sisifc

It is sure kind of weird...

In my opinion, JYPE told the girls to stay as far as posible from the boys and SM did the same with DBSK because of the snsd chaos, so I'm sure SAD but I don't want anything to hurt any of them, I'm happy enough to know that they both owned the music industry on their comebacks (dbsk on sales and WG on charts) They are top famale and male group so I'm kind of contented... Eventhough I'm still praying for u know what... :)

^ i don't think that the case , like love-yun have say their schedule is no joke

it best for them to try to make it to their next schedule then standing & waiting for something

they not going to win.

tho it kinda sad but dbsk & wg is not even close to being friends you know, so it hard

to even see a interaction from them . but hey maybe somehow are someway they going to

do something together in the future that we may not even see it coming (just like wonderbang)

so who knows ^.^ , i'm keeping my fingers cross.

Guest sisifc

Hope you're right!! finger crossed....

Isn't H-eugene a friend of yunho, I remenber that in one congratulation speech he thanked him, I know it's nothing but ye eun sang an awesome duet with him:

link

He seems to really like her, Maybe he talked to yunho about ye eun lol

lamia - yeah, I understand how you feel. I thought about the same thing too. I don't think the WG would leave that early and not stick until the end of the show, so I'm guessing it is their schedule. Recording the performances do take a lot of time, and sometimes, it will be more than what they expected. If they have another scheduled activity, especially live, they will have to rush to it. I'm thinking that Mnet gave them an OK to leave early because of their busy schedule and possibly due to the delayed during recording.

But I do agree with you. No one interviewed both groups about what they think of each other and all. It is kind of weird.

sisifc - I agree. At least we know that both groups are doing well. Yes, let's just keep our fingers crossed for wondershinki moments or even collabs will be my dream come true.

Lol, H-eugene. He is a funny man. Yea, who knows, he might talk to Yunho about wonder girls.

Guest lamia

I hope so you guys!...and I do wish that they too have a special stage like wonderbang ( im a wonderbang supporter too...specially leader <3!!) did...

so newyaz, who do you guys like as ur wondershinki pair-ups?

Im backing the yoochun-sunye pair (yooye??..chunsun??..yechun?..)

no one seems to be into them as a pair :( , but I think theyd really really match A LOT!

tvxq16Pyoochun2.jpg

f19f7c423ff29c1ffe6daaemh6.png

theyre like the more serious people in their groups...and I think theyre known fr crying the most as well..hehe

Guest anniexchocolate3

Hope you're right!! finger crossed....

Isn't H-eugene a friend of yunho, I remenber that in one congratulation speech he thanked him, I know it's nothing but ye eun sang an awesome duet with him:

link

He seems to really like her, Maybe he talked to yunho about ye eun lol

YEAH THEY ARE! i was thinking exactly the same thing.

haha and not to get off topic but ye eun was AMAZING!~ yeah H-Eugene seems like to like ye eun.

wow i thought at least wonder girls would be standing next to dbsk at the end but no. haha. i think that their both really busy promoting that they don't have time to even say hi. hehe. keeping my fingers cross too! :D

Guest so_0

hi everybody, i usually never post... but wanted to share this, even though it's not much ahah

i don't know if it's real or not but... check yoochun's ufo reply at 1:43~1:50 ^^

does it count as some kind of interaction ? :sweatingbullets: lol

Guest ZiBRa

WG & DBSK they both have to , should and must have some interaction between them

even if it a little moments like :

WG : we love TVXQ new song

TVXQ : we love doing no body dance ..........

or saying good thing about each other: good job , Gongrates, , bows , all these consider as interaction

OR unless they will not gonna have a complete , clean and impartial compition in MKMF

i always believe like .. if you know him .. it will be easy to lose against him ....

like what happen in MKMF (2007 ) WHEN WG won against SNSD .. they know each other , they praise each other .. so they are happy if the others wins .......

lamia : yechun it unpopular pairing in wondershiniki .. ( love yoochun pic that you post ) but diffenetly they matchs ,,,, both have serious personality and cool style ....

MY best pairing is YunYe couple (yuNhu and sunye ) and junhee couple ( sohee and junsu )