Miley Cyrus Shower Pics

Guest leongfun

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

the 2nd pix seem like it was taken in the same time phrase as the previous scandalous picture

but ... who theheck take these for her? better not be her bf

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jesszic@

wow, this kid seriously needs help. :mellow:

..but the hacker shouldn't published the pic! she needs privacy like we do as well~

Guest not_a_saint0713

seriously...what on earth is she doing?

i mean, there are lots of young kids adoring her without even knowing this things exist...oh poor them...

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

i seriously don't understand why she takes pictures of herself like this.

if i was famous & made millions of dollars for being a good role model for kids,

even if i was a richard simmons or a "bad girl" in real life, i would never take pictures of it.

people can get a hold of anything these days & being in the entertainment business,

she should know that. i honestly believe she's leaking at least some of these photos

herself or she takes the pictures knowing they'll be leaked. it puts her on news, magazines,

websites & makes her more famous. like some say, bad publicity is still publicity!

Guest Amanda Plz

Lol.

I'm not surprised. I'm just glad that my little sisters don't like or look up to her as a role model.

Guest Jaejoongx3

I don't get it. Won't she just grow up?

I mean it's like. You think you're seductive but i don't think so.

Your hair in the first picture just look weird.

And you're trying to get a picture with a see through shirt.

If you like taking this picture so much why don't you just pose nude?

No offense. I'm getting quite bored of her now @_@

I'm wondering. Is she pregnant? Somehow she look fatter then usual.

Maybe it's just me. Oh well.

Hope i don't get burn/flame ><"

-Jaejoongx3

Guest CtlunatC

and this is why there are guys in prison with pictures of her topless intheir cell walls. she's just adding more and more pictures for them

Guest ovaltinejenkins

how come these havent been shown on tabloids? i wish they would -_____- that'll teach her. SHE'S NOT EVEN PRETTY!! D: she looks like every other average joe.

gah. nick... i dunno what to believe. he and his brothers do have promise rings... but then again, miley like, pledged her virginity but still probably slept with a million guys.

Guest o1honey

i'm hoping that these pictures were taken from before and that she's not taking any of these pictures anymore =\

she's suppose to be a good role model for everyone, but it seems like she's getting worse and worse

@Jaejoongx3

If she gets pregnant, it will be her lesson =P

but then.. i'll feel bad for her future baby xD

Guest yienyienyien

I know there's something wrong...but...I kinda feel bad for her. It was private for a reason and her email was hacked. Someone just invaded her privacy, it's very unfortunate, no matter how odd she's behaving, people shouldn't invade her privacy.

Guest yg_bigbang

This does not surprise me.

I mean, i really love her cause' i'm the biggest disney fan!

But she has to stop.

And i doubt that person ever hacked Miley's email.

Guest mango-iee

She sure does enjoy taking pictures of herself...doesn't she?

Not very surprising that she will take more pictures soon...or later. It'll come sooner or later.

But seriously, how obsessed and crazy is she going to get just for one guy?

Archived