Can I Make It Based On Looks? Talent Too?

Guest sjbbsdancex3

Guest connieyang

^

by looks prolly a good chance

also ur tall

well fair tall for a girl xD

talent? unknown

haha i'll post a youtube video sometime. thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheBlasianGirl

Name: Jihaera

Perferred Entertainment Company: YG~~

Nationality: Black, Korean, Indian, a little middle eastern

Height: 5'4 1/2

Weight: I'm not sure

Fun fact/hobbies/anything:

-I play a couple of sports: Soccer, football, basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball, cheerleading, gymnastics and martial arts

-I play Piano, Violin, and the Drums

-Songwriting

-I can make my own choreography

-I can speak bits of Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Tagalog and Spanish

-I like cheese lol jk

-I am a very hyper person :-)

Any experience in any of the fields in entertainment:

-I was trained in dance for 5 years in hip-hop, ballet, latin, and CRAZY

-I auditioned for commercials and stuff lol I don't know if that counts

Reason why you want to pursue your dream of becoming an entertainer:

I grew up with music and it has always been in my heart. I want to be in the Korean industry because my grandma who passed away was Korean and I want to do it for her too. I want to inspire everyone, that sounds corny ^^ but yeah I do

http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee456/Jihaera/?action=view&current=233540.jpg

http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee456/Jihaera/?action=view&current=010205.jpg

not good pics but oh well haha

Guest Siweonn

Name: Siweon Kim

Perferred Entertainment Company: JYPE

Nationality: Korean American

Height: 5'2

Weight: 48kg last time I checked which is about 105 lbs

Fun fact/hobbies/anything: I like art. All types.

Any experience in any of the fields in entertainment: Christian dance ministry for psh I don't know uhhh like 8 years? Director taught us how to sing also.

Reason why you want to pursue your dream of becoming an entertainer: I love attention........ Don't judge. Who doesn't. Also I love singing and dancing, wouldn't it be a great career?

I look different in every single picture I take I swear... And even different depending how far I am from the camera so I'll just spam you gaize<3

I'm like 99% sure I chose the unedited ones...

wink.gif

232323232-fp-89-nu699--447-258-WSNRCG33-5838-4335nu0mrj.jpg

232323232-fp-6-nu699--447-258-WSNRCG33-55387335nu0mrj.jpg

SL370544.jpg

So.................. Think I can make it !?

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

LOL, i got neg repped. is it because i didn't write out the reasons or because i said neither of these guys could get in based on looks? LOL, don't be a sore loser. i'll write out the reasons.

-I play a couple of sports: Soccer, football, basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball, cheerleading, gymnastics and martial arts

-Songwriting

-I like cheese lol jk

I grew up with music and it has always been in my heart. I want to be in the Korean industry because my grandma who passed away was Korean and I want to do it for her too. I want to inspire everyone, that sounds corny ^^ but yeah I do

http://s1228.photobu...rent=233540.jpg

http://s1228.photobu...rent=010205.jpg

no because you don't look asian enough. i would have thought you were full african american.

Any experience in any of the fields in entertainment: Christian dance ministry for psh I don't know uhhh like 8 years? Director taught us how to sing also.

Reason why you want to pursue your dream of becoming an entertainer: I love attention........ Don't judge. Who doesn't. Also I love singing and dancing, wouldn't it be a great career?

I look different in every single picture I take I swear... And even different depending how far I am from the camera so I'll just spam you gaize<3

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

no because your features are good but not great. your eyes could be bigger, your nose could be taller, your nostrils could be smaller, your nose tip could be pointier. your lips are nice though. it's not something that makeup can just fix either because even if you have nice individual features, your overall face is not extremely great either. like snsd sunny, she has pretty individual features but together it kind of looks awkward and that's why she isn't considered as one of the pretty snsd members. also, your body is considered skinny in america, but in korea it would be average, but leaning towards the skinny side. everyone in korea is so skinny. 

• 1 month later...

name: david

height: 5'7

ethnicity: korean

weight: 130lbs

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

sorry for the big pictures.

Name:Jeffrey

Height:6"1

Weight:160 lbs

Big Bang-Lies (Acoustic)

sorry for bad sound quality

picture: http://s262.photobuc..._20110120_6.jpg

http://s262.photobuc...ot_20100728.jpg

is pretty good smile.gif

david i can kind of see you being kpop star but since you didnt post singing or dance I don't know what talent you have. I think fahsion change can make you look alot better too tongue.gif

jeffrey looks like you can be famous one day too!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Su-Cia_Lim

Name: Suvia

Perferred Entertainment Company: JYP

Nationality: Indonesian, Chinese ethnicity

Height: 156cm

Weight: 38kg

Fun fact/hobbies/anything: watching film, reading, listening music

Any experience in any of the fields in entertainment: I don't have any

Reason why you want to pursue your dream of becoming an entertainer: because this dream change me a lot. I know what to do, get my confident that before I was really shy girl. And I feel free to express especially when I sing, learning dance. well that's me.. And I hope one day I can entertain everybody around the world who is sad, need something fun, something like that then I want to inspire youth to reach their dreams like I do :)

my look : My photo and My 2nd photo

my voice : Vocal

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vikkisunhahaha

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

1... HIGH FIVE FO CHRISITIAN Y'ALL xD

-you have a really good chance of making it :P you are really really pretty (not gunna lie)

-hmm but the thing is... before you get the attention... the training part is really painful... the bad thing about big companies is that you could be a trainee for a longgggggggg time :/ training takes up to 9 years... but if this is what you want to do GO FOR IT GIRL~

-audition is about luck sometimes...(im saying like 20% luck, 80% talent)

-think about this carefully before you actually go audition :) but it doesnt hurt to try~

-good luck :)))

• 2 weeks later...
Guest krystaliu

-Songwriting

-I like cheese lol jk

http://s1228.photobu...rent=233540.jpg

http://s1228.photobu...rent=010205.jpg

tbqh, i really think you look more full african-american than any parts asian. ;_; so, since asians generally like pale skin tones, probably not? T_T

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

very pretty T_T;; um, i think the main thing is your face. (I'M SORRY; I SOUND SO MEAN RIGHT NOW OTL) but like, it looks like your cheeks make your face look wider? idk how to explain it. ._.;; but you are very pretty. :D so maybe...?

Name: Suvia

Perferred Entertainment Company: JYP

Nationality: Indonesian, Chinese ethnicity

Height: 156cm

Weight: 38kg

Fun fact/hobbies/anything: watching film, reading, listening music

Any experience in any of the fields in entertainment: I don't have any

Reason why you want to pursue your dream of becoming an entertainer: because this dream change me a lot. I know what to do, get my confident that before I was really shy girl. And I feel free to express especially when I sing, learning dance. well that's me.. And I hope one day I can entertain everybody around the world who is sad, need something fun, something like that then I want to inspire youth to reach their dreams like I do :)

my look : My photo and My 2nd photo

my voice : Vocal

ok, maybe it was just the picture, but i think you look sort of dark? ugh and korea's idol world being so biased toward dark people, probably not. your face looks a little wide too, but it might just be the picture. :'D /runs and hides in a dark corner D:/

Name: Victoria(Biying) Sun /孙碧嬴/손벽영(korean name... basically my chinese name in korean) fun fact: byok means wall XD

Perferred Entertainment Company: Cube, Pledis, Xing, anything under Leon ent...(if i could get into SM/JYP i would love to~)

Nationality: Chinese :) or American... @_@... I could b an US citizen right now, or keep my chinese passport @_@

Height: 177cm

Weight: 62kg(this sounds like an excuse... but its really just all muscles - -... im an athlete XD)

*I am really positive, and i think i do better under pressure :P

*People who knows me calls me the "most entertaining person to be with" LOL

*I guess i am... TALL >.< lol XD

*I play tennis(varsity, singles 3)/badminton(varsity doubles 1)

*Moved to America when i was 11, became a fluent english speaker in 3 years

* I am a Christian (lol)

*People say im nice?... XD

*I have really really long legs (someone was like:" DAMN UR LEGS NEVER END)

*I have single eyelid = = need plastic sergury probably...

*I started piano since i was 3 years old

*i play the drums pretty well~

*I also play bass

*I am fluent in Chinese and English

*I am in my 2nd year of Japanese

*I speak basic korean, but i can read it :3

*I started dancing since i was 5

*I auditioned for the Pledis USA Audition(my first audition) didnt make it :P oh well~ there will be opportunities

*I've performed so many times... hehehe

*I am really good with latin dance, i learn dance moves pretty fast :P

*Strangers tells me I have a voice hahaha~ (i will upload a mp3 when i get a chance :3)

-I LOVE DANCING/SINGING

-This is just what i want to do

-I have no interest in math/study/what so ever... singing/dancing are the only two things i love

-I think i have talent and its what i want to do(again lol)

-I know the life of trainee/celebrity, but if this is what it takes to chase my dream, i will deal with it

oh~ and photos~ :P (they are not exactly the best for applications... but just a general idea of how i look lol~)

ahhh >.< they are huge TT^TT sorry.... (no make up btw)

*quoted image*

heres another 1~(wit out glasses) and no make up

*quoted image*

hehehe more pics~ im actually having fun with this o.o (OMO THIS IS HUGE D: im so sorry) you can totally see my arm tan line... LOL hahah im wearing my SHINee bracelet yes~ im a shawol~ and uhh im wearing eyeliner in this one

*quoted image*

im so sorry for the big pictures... = = and eyeliner in this pic :P

*quoted image*

If you are reading this~ thank you ^^ please be honest with me, i'm taking auditons seriouslly, I want some honest opinion from people, its ok to be harsh :P They will make help me on what to improve. :) thank you for reading this ^^

you're pretty too, but i think the lack of double eyelids (from what i can see) and that your face is a bit... chubby? (OTL OTL /KICKED INTO A PUDDLE) might be factors to think about?

;_; i don't want to like say "straight-out no's" to anyone, but i don't think anyone that i quoted could really get in ONLY on looks, but vocal/stuff could definitely make up for it for some. :') ... i sound like SUCH A HYPOCRITE D:

Guest asdfghjkl1

tbqh, i really think you look more full african-american than any parts asian. ;_; so, since asians generally like pale skin tones, probably not? T_T

very pretty T_T;; um, i think the main thing is your face. (I'M SORRY; I SOUND SO MEAN RIGHT NOW OTL) but like, it looks like your cheeks make your face look wider? idk how to explain it. ._.;; but you are very pretty. :D so maybe...?

ok, maybe it was just the picture, but i think you look sort of dark? ugh and korea's idol world being so biased toward dark people, probably not. your face looks a little wide too, but it might just be the picture. :'D /runs and hides in a dark corner D:/

you're pretty too, but i think the lack of double eyelids (from what i can see) and that your face is a bit... chubby? (OTL OTL /KICKED INTO A PUDDLE) might be factors to think about?

;_; i don't want to like say "straight-out no's" to anyone, but i don't think anyone that i quoted could really get in ONLY on looks, but vocal/stuff could definitely make up for it for some. :') ... i sound like SUCH A HYPOCRITE D:

here's a vid of me singing/dancing (btw is from avance audition if you wana comment/rate feel free LOL) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHktPaZV7fw

and yes.. i am SUPER TANNED IN THIS VID... its tennis season, i will get pale soon... hopefully LOL~

please tell me if i have any potential at all >.> im insecure... thank you!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

shinee94 said: Name: Elyse Schryer
Company: SM all the way. (it's always been SM. :P)
Height: 5'8
Weight: 140
Nationality: Canadian
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Fun Fact/Hobbies/Etc: I am fluent in French and English. I have long legs. I have green eyes.
Experience: A little more than a year of singing lessons. Half a year of dancing when I was like 11. I went to Youth stars last year and was invited to globals this year but could not go. :(
Reason why: I have always loved music but never really thought about being a singer till I found Kpop. I really love Kpop and all it's mannerisms since I was 13. :)
Thanks and be as harsh as you want. :)

Photos:  http://s1127.photobucket.com/user/Taeminnielover97/library/?sort=6&page=1

Baby Steps SNSD cover : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOHyImydg1A

Thanks for your comments~! :D

Name: Jenny Chen
Perferred Entertainment Company: YG/Cube
Nationality: Taiwanese
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 108 pounds
Fun fact/hobbies/anything: Singing
Any experience in any of the fields in entertainment: None
Reason why you want to pursue your dream of becoming an entertainer: Music is my passion. :)

watch?v=jnxe4nFivE0

Picture: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/293874_10151316735203126_1339140917_n.jpg
(im on the left)

• 3 months later...
Guest Akino Chin

Hi, I am just trying for fun wondering how far could i go :)Name: Wong Chin Chin
Preferred Entertainment Company: 
Nationality: Malaysian-Chinese
Height: 150cm
Weight: (if you're comfortable enough to put it)
Fun fact/hobbies/anything: (so we could get to know you a little better): surfing net and own a guitar but don't know how to play it LOL
Any experience in any of the fields in entertainment: No
Reason why you want to pursue your dream of becoming an entertainer: Performing my music to the world
The song that i sing : http://www.4shared.com/music/LQDkt53B/VR0001.html     
My Picture: http://www.4shared.com/download/mq3FgtT4/2013-08-05-215212_.jpg?tsid=20130822-180656-4667bb08
http://www.4shared.com/download/f_aWIvHF/2013-08-05-221351_.jpg?tsid=20130822-180726-c095289
The one with makeup onhttp://www.4shared.com/download/49DJZi-t/DSC00683_.jpg?tsid=20130822-180754-a8c5814

So that's all, Plz comment on it and i willing to take it. Cheers. ^_^

Archived