Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumn1430263885

After School Nightmare

After School Nightmare ; Houkago Hokenshitsu

1.jpg

Plot Summary (taken from wiki):Mashiro Ichijo is the girls' idol, handsome and kind, but he has been hiding a secret for all his life: he's neither a male, nor a female. When a mysterious school nurse introduces him to a new class, he finds that in order to graduate he has to go to a world of dreams to find a mysterious key, and his classmates can come into his dreams; will he be able to keep his secret hidden?

Plot Summary from manga fox:Ichijo Mashiro and fellow classmates are enlisted in a mysterious weekly class that takes the form of a shared nightmare. Serving as a therapy for all the warped children. The terrifying sessions also challenge what Ichijo Mashiro truly desires. From Go! Comi:Like most teenagers, Mashiro Ichijo has a secret. But Mashiro's secret is that he's neither fully male nor female! So far, Mashiro's been able to live his life as a boy, but all this changes when he's informed of a new class he must take in order to graduate from his elite prep school. To pass, he must find the Key, and the only way to find it is to enter into a nightmare world where his body and soul are put at the mercy of the worst kind of enemies--his classmates!

Volumes: 10 (completed)Published by: Go! Comi

Genre:drama, gender bender, psychological, romance, shoujo, shounen ai, supernatural

~~~~~~~~

I came accross this, and it didn't seem like anything i'd read yet so i gave it a shot and boy did it turn out to be awesome!! And the art is really pretty too ^^ you can read it at mangafox.com or you can buy the books in english too :3 shocked that no one has made a topic for it yet :00

Pictures:

345558.jpg

After_school_nightmare_by_Adonatiel_dono.jpg

001tw1.jpg

I have 1, 2, 3 but can't find 4 in bookstores anymore...so I lost my interest. XP

But this is good. It's weird and creepy but it's good! :D

for everyone being all like 'wtf he's neither male or female.' 'is he an alien', there are people that are actually born with both male and female genital organs (hemaphrodites) and there are people born with under developed female/male organs when they are actually genetically the opposite sex. its all to do with hormones in the womb.

anyway. i cant find this manga anywhere :( but i really want to read it

^you can read at mangafox.com :)

i love this manga. i can't wait for volume 8~~ especially when mashiro

confessed to the blach hair guy! i hope they get together<2 i don't like the sister though >:[

^you can read at mangafox.com :)

i love this manga. i can't wait for volume 8~~ especially when mashiro

confessed to the blach hair guy! i hope they get together<2 i don't like the sister though >:[

aha yea..i myself couldn't wait so i ended up reading the ending -_-.

hehe i really like mashiro with the black hair guy too (omg i forgot his name too ._.)

i find the girl his 'GF' really annoying <_<

My currently fav Manga *___*

love the story

i wish he decides to be a guy xDD~

'cause i dont like his girlfriend °O°"

& i think he is more female than male -_-"

huh, you probably haven't finished reading right? :Pyour wish came true haha my friend gave me this manga to read and i was hesitated at first to read or not coz the storyline kinda creeped me out a bit with the male/female thingy but i read anyway :lol: not really a favourite, it was interesting though.