GOKUSEN

Guest oh!kura

Guest strawberrynkiwi

loved Gokusen 1 with MatsuJun ;_; Can anyone answer my question....does anyone know who the actor is for that redhead guy in 3-D from Gokusen 1. The one who's always playing his guitar in class? +_+ Nakama Yukie is so cool, love her =) FIGHT-OH! Yea i also heard Kusano is ognna be in Gokusen 3. I can so imagine him as a troubled student

what!!? gokusen 3 with kusano?!?! i thought they weren't gonna make another gokusen... i doubt it will be as good as the first one though (matsujun <3)... it is just gonna be like G2.. another eye candy... BUT im not complaining... i love yankumi~

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna see uchi from NEWS in the 3rd one!!

or ryohei from w-inds

or hisato form flame

or shinya from lead

Hehe..I'd love to see Ryohei^^

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ haha i have never heard of flame or w-inds. acting... lead did some... but i don't think they would be any good lol... but i will support them... keita & keifu =)

oh yeah!! ryo will be a great add in gokusen 3 if ever!

with kusano ^^

hhehehe!!

Thanks Gray! :) but I have no idea how to use Clubbox! are there other options? I think I mean the reunion one...that's the one done back in March 2003 after Gokusen 1 came out right?

aww... no prb.

but i dont know any place where u can dl it aside from Cb

most prolly thru torrent but i dont know if there would be any seeders on that

hmm... the gokusen REUNIOJN SPECIAL i think happened in JANUARY 05

if i can remember it ryt

mostly the vid is the INTERVIEW with the cast, reliving their memories while filming it

and kame sang Kizuna in the show

well i think what u wanted to download is the DUST-OFF GOKUSEN SPECIAL

it is kinda like the continuation of gokusen 1 where 3d studs struggle to graduate/

attend graduation ceremony with personal probs

so yeah.. talk wif u later :)

Guest TygrrLilly

I seriously hope they do NOT do another Gokusen....especially if they do what they did for the second season.

I'm not interested in seeing those plots for a third time.

Guest meabxwb

this is a great drama.. wonderful. wonderful lines. i mean it teaches so many morals to life.. thats what makes me stood til 10 - 6 am watching it. other than that. the cast were handsome. very handsome young mens.. love them so much.

The first few episodes aren't that good but it gets better later on. I found the last two episodes very sad. And yes, I love Sawad Shin character too!

Guest p O c K y`

i love sawada shin!!!!fell iin love with him at first sight! :wub: and yankumi too! she's so cool!i wish i had a teacher like her!! fighto-oh!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^haha~ yeah, she is one cool teacher..i wish i had a teacher like her too.

as for sawada...well..i wasnt really a fan of his until i saw him in this drama. i mean, ive seen him in kimi wa petto and hana yori dango..but it was only in gokusen when he really started to get to me :lol:

Guest meabxwb

^haha~ yeah, she is one cool teacher..i wish i had a teacher like her too.

as for sawada...well..i wasnt really a fan of his until i saw him in this drama. i mean, ive seen him in kimi wa petto and hana yori dango..but it was only in gokusen when he really started to get to me :lol:

agreed !!!!!!!!!!! dont like him and his attitude much in hana yori dango.. i mean be mean but dont push the girls around like that. but in GOKUSEN he ROCK.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ yea i think everyone wished for it... they are great chemistry...

if they do make gokusen 3... they better include a love story!!!

hey gray!!! you're here too! cool.

anyway, i loved this series. i have a copy of it, and also season2. i liked the first season better. matsujun was cool here. his sawada shin was just captivating. hehe. and of course, i loved shun. i love anything with shun. i liked it a lot. i guess it was because the novelty was there, whereas in season2, it was the same plot, just different school and people, although i heart kame to death. i fastforwarded most of the yankumi-saving-someone parts. hehe.

gokusen3? i thought there wasn't gonna be one anymore. seriously, it'll be overkill. the plot can't possibly go anywhere, judging from season2. unless shin comes back. haha. and maybe ryo and hayato, so it'll be like gokusen1 plus 2, with other people, like maybe uchi. and a love story somewhere, since by this time, shin would be legal. hehe.

Guest r/-inbow

hm i was thinking for gokusen 3 (if it's still taking place in the same school) , they should make kurokin a girl AND boy school! In gokusen 2, didnt they say that Kurokin will be accepting female students? o.o well anyway they probably wont make a 3 judging from the johnny's boys schedule for this year....? (oh come on, gokusen is SO a Johnny's drama u_u)

Archived