GOKUSEN

Guest oh!kura

Guest superivystar

did i just read uchi?! as in uchi from news? he's in gokusen 1?

anyways, i've watched gokusen 2 and i loved it! :)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itz_n_obsession

gokusen!!! well i think it really depends on the person. if you like watching hot guys then i recommend gokusen 2!! hehehe jin is so hot in there!! lol...but if your like me who likes watching moveies/drama with vaulable lesson than HELL YEA this is a must see! however i think gokusen two is a repeat of gokusen one! but it still fun to watch!

• 1 month later...
Guest cpopbaby19

LOL.

im watching this right now.. XD

i think it's cute.. :mellow: the boys too..

it makes me obsessed to Matsumoto Jun. O_O XD i really like him in Arashi.

OMG.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

you MUST buy Gokusen!!!! For ppl new to jdramas, they might find it weird, but it gets really good =)

Here's some links

Gokusen 1 http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Gokusen

Gokusen 2 http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Gokusen_2

This is just to clear up, if any, mistakes about casting or else.

// -----------

I've seen both LIVE ACTION, their special & also the anime. I don't remember having read the manga though.

To sum up. I think Gokusen 1 is really entertaining ! I've seen GTO and it didn't keep my interest like Gokusen at all. Each their preference I guess. Still I have to admit that the casting has an impact on the viewing as well. But storywise. It was enjoyable. Funny, overacting, a bit cliche and repetitive. Still this drama remains one of my favorite. That I can watch and watch again. The drama and the special was great ! I don't feel the same though for Gokusen 2.

in Gokusen 1: I loved the storyline. Each episode was interesting to follow. Characters were introduced nicely. It gives us laughes, and maybe few tears to the more delicate nature. The casting was also very well chosen. Characters, main and supports, are often well developped. We are introduced to them and we have grown to like them through the drama. The atmosphere was also accurate with what we might expect it from such drama. It is a comedy. I felt the effort. and I applause for it. It was sufficient for me. The soundtrack fitted nicely with each scene. and the ending song is really catchy.

Also, to our surprise, there's way more eye candy than we can think of at first sight. the guest apparence has contribute a lot to the drama. and they were a strong support and were included nicely in the storyline. Practically all both males and females stars were enjoyable to be watched onscreen. A seldom thing for me to see such a chemistry between all costars. My rate I give 9,5 /10 bcuz I thought the fighting scene was too fake to my liking. one again, I might be asking too much from this drama ... hehehe :sweatingbullets:

in Gokusen 2 In my point of view it was a simple copy-paste and edit of the previous season. To my very disapointment. I might have hoped too much I reckon as I've so much enjoyed the season 1. Still, I didn't expect the storyline to goes that similar. producer practically simply took away the old casting and replace with a new batch of faces. I watched that bcuz of the casting and only bcuz of the casting. There was even time I fast-forwarded and rolled my eyes at scenes I though too much for me to bear. I don't get the fuzz about Gokusen 2 as I didn't feel it at all. but the great point was that the casting was still enjoyable to watch. Still it isn't comparable to the previous season. From Yukie's love, to the school staffs, to students in the classroom and cameo. ... They should have been chosen more wisely in my opinion. My rate: probably a 6/10 for the effort and the casting. but production wise ...... I'll give it a 5 to the most.

I'm off with my ranting. Don't kill me Gokusen 2 supporters ! :lol:

But Gokusen 1 is a not to be missed drama !!!

Guest Nana

It's good because the boy are cute~ <3 But I found myself bored because you knew everything that was going to happen. In every episode one of the boys got in trouble and Yankumi (teacher) would go safe them. Dunno.

Guest Pegasus

Gokusen, hmmmm :rolleyes:

Gokusen 1, very enjoyable drama. I definitely, strongly recommend you to watch it.

Yeah, got some lacks here and there such as the unreal fighting scence. Yankumi, the teacher, always looks like as if she is going to fall during the fighting, to me, she must be lack of body balance :P

Gokusen 2, not as much as I hope it will be. No need to comment further. I was just hoping that they will get most of the same cast to act again on 2nd season. But there is Kuma from season 1, I love his role in the 1st season drama.

Maybe they should at least show some of the Gokusen 1 cast into the new one. Maybe about Shin, Uchi, Noda and Minami having a gathering with Yankumi, talking about their studies in the university, or about their working life. At least here in Gokusen 2 they show Kuma running the ramen shop his father left him. :) Shin mentioned that he wanted to go South Africa and do volunteering work there. I wish they have some continuation there about it, or about how he feels towards Yankumi too :P

Anyway, Gokusen 1 is a must watch for me :)

And Gokusen 2, won't hurt or harm you either to watch it for fun :lol:

General speaking, they both are fun to watch ;)

Guest hammers gurl

i do really like one better...the fact with oguri and matsu made it so great but then i love how two was really quick! and jin and kame did a great job of being hot, entertaining and acting in there...the boys are the best in the drama...

oh! do anyone know a link where i can get the special gokousen? i wanna se matsu and oguri graduate...hehhee

Guest akemi <3

Meh...One was good,but my friend said that two was disapointing,because you will start realising matsu jun's not inside =[

Guest hammers gurl

Meh...One was good,but my friend said that two was disapointing,because you will start realising matsu jun's not inside =[

lol...it was really disappointing to not have jun in there but then if jun was in there...fans would've died because to many hot guys...lol...well, watch 2. it's not so long so it won't take much of your time and i love the theme song "feel your breeze"...hey is the song in the drama kat-tun sing or is it the original by V6?

Guest MissMonika

Loved Gokusen 1. It was a lot different than anything I have seen previously. And I really enjoyed the cast of students in this one. Especially Uchi and Shin. They made the show for me.

Gokusen 2.....it was bleh. It was almost exactly the same as the first season only a different cast of students. I didn't enjoy this one as much.

"Feel Your Breeze" is sung by V6 originally. But I think Kat-tun performed it once on Utawara or Utaban or some other show.

i do really like one better...the fact with oguri and matsu made it so great but then i love how two was really quick! and jin and kame did a great job of being hot, entertaining and acting in there...the boys are the best in the drama...

oh! do anyone know a link where i can get the special gokousen? i wanna se matsu and oguri graduate...hehhee

You can just go to youtube and type in Gokusen special. Hiroki Narimiya is hot in there..HehE...

Guest Sky's Crying

I personally found GTO to be more entertaining, but Gokusen is more re-watchable if you know what I mean. It's cheesy and all and predictable, but that's what makes Gokusen so appealing I guess to us fans lol. Matsumoto Jun is really cute in it too ^^.

Guest Lil Snow Angel

was it copied from GTO coz it kinda resemble it in story. but i think GTO is better.

Guest tengy

lol i wanna download that too but im kinda afraid that it wont be nice. but now i suppose it WILL be nice cos so many ppl say it is lol =)

Archived