Quantcast

An Sohee 안소희

Guest Yoyo

Oh, he's the trainer who mentioned Sohee before in another show sometime last year if I'm not mistaken. He showed a workout that can be done to get hips like Sohee or something like that. Seems like he's really a fan of Sohee's figure(?) ;))

I love Sohee's official FB for updating on pretty much everything.
suchadiva42 said: I can't wait to see ASH in another drama or movie and will continue to come here more for updates as well..

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I love this! Sohee applying lipstick and nail polish herself <3 Never seen this before lol!
Also Sohee mentioned on her facebook that this is only a preview, right? So there will be a whole episode on Sohee's makeup and outfit style next week? Ah can't wait now! She's really so pretty and flawless <3<3<3

It WAS mentioned that it's a preview, but honestly with OnStyle I'm not even sure myself. The last time I waited for the full thing with Sohee and TOP, it only came out with another six seconds.......
But does anyone else notice how happy and beaming Sohee seems to be? I don't remember her being so happy and cheery for an interview segment before. She's so gorgeous in the clip, I'm crossing my fingers that next week we'll actually have a two to three minute clip!

I'm hoping for a 20 minutes clip HAH! Nah that's probably not gonna happen. But the way they put it this time with the "to be continued" sounds like they actually have some more x3

Six seconds.. that reminds me of 8seconds xDD I want Sohee to do such a photoshooting again, for a fashion brand. There we usually get alot of pictures and not just like 5 as with VDL >.>

Anyway you're right! She seems so happy it's a joy to watch this <3 It seems she doesn't consider this to be just her work that she has to do because it's her job but she actually feels involved with these promotions. Idk maybe that's just the way it's presented but Sohee really seems to enjoy herself more these days! So nice to see ^^

I found this...

Cost of gorilla CG for that scene (sohee scene) would add on about 400,000~500,000 USD. Tt's why they decided to just drop it

cr stalkApple

but if they add this scene on they will get more than this

Sohee trending on Nate.x1mrLAS.png

The majority of the articles were covering of her segment on Get It Beauty since it was her first TV appearance since her departure from JYP.

Sohee shares her beauty tips in preview for 'Get It Beauty'

Sohee will be making her first broadcast appearance as an actress on 'Get It Beauty'.
Her agency BH Entertainment rep told Sports Seoul on April 10, "Sohee recently completed filming for 'Get It Beauty'... As she is active as a cosmetics model, she revealed her unique know-how." 
The preview shows Sohee's appearance in the 'talking mirror' corner where the actress taught viewers how to put on a heart lipstick look for spring and showed her love for nail art. Sohee has always been known as the reserved and chic member of Wonder Girls, but now as a solo actress, it seems she's doing a lot more talking than she used to much to the delight of fans.
Tune in for Sohee's beauty know-how on the 16th at 11 PM KST, and in the meantime, check out the preview above!source: allkpop

Sohee Makes First TV Appearance Since Leaving JYP Entertainment
Sohee fans, rejoice!
Former Wonder Girls member Sohee made her first television broadcast since ending her contract with JYP Entertainment. On April 9, she posted on her Facebook, “The ending on today’s OnStyle ‘Get It Beauty’ is a preview for next week. Please don’t miss!”
Sohee will appear on the “Talking Mirror” segment of “Get It Beauty,” a program focused on discussing various tips on beauty trends. As she’s currently a model for a cosmetics company, she plans to share her beauty tips with the public.
The public is curious to see her back on the television screen after leaving JYP Entertainment and signing onto BH Entertainment.
Her episode of “Get It Beauty” will air on April 16 at 11pm (KST).
source: soompi

Sohee, To Appear on ‘Get It Beauty’ and Share Beauty Tips
cA8hoG8.jpg

Sohee will be meeting the fans for the first time after joining Lee Byung Hun’s agency, BH Entertainment, through OnStyle ‘Get It Beauty’, on 16.
She recently completed filming the show, and according to the preview she revealed her makeup tips through the new program of the show, ‘talking mirror’.
Since it is her first broadcasting appearance after her transfer, there are greater expectations for her appearance. This episode will be aired on 16.
Meanwhile, she is currently considering her next work in drama or film.
Reporter: Jawon Lee
Courtesy of ‘Get It Beauty’ Preview
<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

I wish they'd release it soon as well... Well with Sohee's past CF's they never really had teasers in the past. They kinda just uploaded it onto their Facebook. I think they're only starting now because there are two top stars together. I'm so excited for it, I wonder how many versions they'll be releasing.

Archived