An Sohee 안소희

Guest Yoyo

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A closer cut of an already seen picture released by VDL,j4Y45HI.png
source: vdl, chicsohee@tumblr

Lol, man, is it just me, but VDL is really reminding me a lot of Reebok. Sohee won't have a lot of pictorials, and when she does, it'll be with VDL itself just like Reebok. They also like to tease fans by releasing a cut at a time... Sighs.

^ I know, it's very frustrating with them releasing only bits and pieces here and there. I wish they would just release the whole set at once but then of course nobody would visit their website anymore x3
VDL is kinda like Reebok because it's an on-going thing. But I still hope Sohee will have other photoshootings as well! Like she had before!
Didn't Bh Ent say that there will be a movie relaesed in March with Sohee has an actress? We haven't heard anything about this since. There are still some days left in March but still..

^ Hm, I don't think they said anything about a movie being released... But I do remember them mentioning that Sohee will start filming for an independent film in March. That's the only thing that they've kind of left us in the dark about. Other than that, I'm glad they're updating fans even on the smallest news articles and sharing her VDL activities so far.
I also hope she'll have more pictorials. But I think the only times she had A LOT of pictorials was when she was endorsing for Tommy Hilfiger. Even for 8seconds she (unfortunately) only had a pictorial with them and they were also teasing like mad!
Lol, there are so many new interesting dramas coming up... I kind of hope Sohee will play a good role in it. Like the new drama with Gong Hyo Jin just because it's so new in the drama world. 

Oh so I mixed this up. It's that she's starting to film for a movie now? Hmm okay then there should be more news in a month or so.

You said BH Ent updates the fans on even the smallest news articles.. where do they do this actually? On their Facebook or Twitter? I haven't checked there recently.

Hopefully she gets a contract with a brand like Tommy Hilfiger again. Loved her pictorials and fan-signings with them <3

^ Their official BH Entertainment facebook updates news on all of their actors/actresses. But the only recent news Sohee had so far is her VDL endorsement. Lol, but judging from their other actresses they've been updating it constantly. So I'm sure when there are more news of Sohee, they'll be updating her facebook and the companies official facebook frequently.
With the other actresses under her agency, they also tend to upload full pictorials and endorsement pictures as well when they're released. So I'm quite excited for Sohee's when she has more activity. 

Yes, that's really great! I like a company that's very outgoing in that way. Not so secretive and kinda social media-phobic like JYPE..
I also hope she will appear more in the public again. The fansigning in two days will be a nice start ^^

[Thanks to Fan_2014.3.20]오늘 궂은 날씨에도 배우 안소희의 첫 행보에 많은 관심과 사랑 보내주셔서 감사합니다. 
추운 날씨에도 먼 걸음 달려와주신 모든 분들과함께 자리하진 못했지만 마음으로 응원해주신 모든 분들께감사의 마음을 전합니다.
안소희 공식 페이스북 친구들을 위해 준비한 특별한 싸인-*받아주시고 오늘도 즐겁고 행복한 하루 보내시길 바랍니다.
감사합니다.
Thanks for everyone who came out today despite the gloomy weather. Here is a special present for all my facebook friends. 
Thank you.

GiAFQcy.png
source: bh entertainment / sohee's official facebook

Guest bonjour tristesse.

Sohee is gorgeous! I always say I missed her whenever I see new pictures of her but it's the truth! I want to say I think she lost weight but at the same time, I can't really be positive since her cheeks are still the same :)) But imo, her v-line is definitely more prominent now than it was before. I want to see more of her promoting and stuff and I seriously can't wait <3

Gorgeous press photos from BNT

jjJXYCC.jpg

jjJXYCC.jpg OqrulzB.jpg gFcSSnO.jpg 8xetOv0.jpg VOdtOAY.jpg AD088v9.jpg NWkyIpw.jpg FFfLmkL.jpg wQjilVl.jpg jwjnvgX.jpg ILqxbBo.jpg 3XqHh1t.jpg

source: intertnational bnt

A lot of Korean Mandufuls were excited for Sohee's appearance to see how BH Entertainment would style her (since it's a cosmetics company that she's endorsing for, the attire would be selected by her company/stylist) and they're doing great! I questioned the way JYP Entertainment styled her a lot back then when she was still endorsing for Tommy Hilfiger. Of course, Sohee had wore Tommy Hilfiger clothes; but the shoes never worked out.... (long sigh)
When I searched her name in the search engine and the pictures with the wind blowing through her hair came up I literally laughed. She looks so adorable with the wind attacking her, seriously, if a normal person were to be hit by wind we'll all look like crap but then she's just standing there smiling for the cameras while being attacked by mother nature hahaha. So cute.
I'm looking forward to more of these events and I hope BH Entertainment uploads more pictures of Sohee (I'm in love with her outfit btw.) taken behind the scene!

^ Fully agree with you, Yoyo ^^

Edit: OMG I just found out that by creating an account on Top Star News you can actually get super HD pictures! Updated this post now! These pics are sooo amazing!!

topstarnews1.jpg

topstarnews2.jpgtopstarnews3.jpgtopstarnews4.jpgtopstarnews5.jpgtopstarnews6.jpgtopstarnews7.jpgtopstarnews8.jpgtopstarnews9.jpgtopstarnews10.jpgtopstarnews11.jpgtopstarnews12.jpg

Credit: topstarnews.net

Archived