An Sohee 안소희

Guest Yoyo

Sohee Selected as Model for Cosmetic Brand After Switching Agency
asp4HnM.jpg

After leaving JYP , Sohee has taken the first step at her new agency. 
Switching her agency to BH Entertainment, which also houses top stars, such as Lee Byung Hun, Han Hyo Joo, Go Soo and others, Sohee has been selected as the new main model for a cosmetics brand. 
Naming her as the new brand model, LG Household & Health Care Ltd said, “We’ve chosen Sohee, who shows off young, sensual and luxurious charms, as the new mode for our young prestige makeup brand, VDL.”
Meanwhile, Sohee will be expanding her career as an actress through her future projects on the small and big screens. 
source: mwave

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sohee becomes the new face of makeup brand 'VDL'
DQMqKHC.jpg

Sohee has become the new face of the makeup brand 'VDL'!
'VDL' is a makeup brand that's newly launched by LG Life&Health last year. The new endorsement is important not only because 'VDL's first model is Sohee, but also because it's Sohee's first endorsement as a BH Entertainment celebrity.

She'll be the face of 'VDL' both in and out of Korea. She'll first appear as its model in March with the new product 'VDL beauty metal cushion foundation'. 
LG Life&Health said, "Sohee has a luxurious, but young and fresh sense, so she matches well with the makeup brand VDL's young prestige concept. She'll be able to appeal the brand to the target group of women consumers in their 20s effectively." source: allkpop

Guest alifiazahra

I'm so happy that someone lead me to this thread!I'm just so happy that something is being prepared and scheduled for her.I'm happy that she's working on something, and this something is the thing that she has been dreaming of!I CAN CRY IN JOYFUL TEARS RIGHT NOW OMF-okay I'm calm.

BH Entertainment lists "piano" as one of Sohee's skills. Has anyone ever seen her playing the piano? Or maybe she just took piano lessons to gain more skills? That's really a new one for me. And the other skill they listed there is "running"? How is this a special skill? x3 Or maybe there is another translation for 달리기?

^ Yeah when I saw that I was like, wait a minute, piano and running? Pretty sure its a first for me to hear those words linked with Sohee.
I just saw that BHEnt. likes to do company photoshoots! Since it's just early on in the year, I hope they do one this year so we get to see Sohee >.<! Also, I noticed that all of the actors in the agency are about 10cm's taller than Sohee; the females are taller as well (with the exception of a few).I think I've only seen JYPE do company photoshoots twice(?) with the Girls included.

Ah, its feels so surreal that Sohee is finally pursuing her dream! BHEnt. didn't even cross my mind when I thought long and hard on which agency she would've migrated to. I'm still rooting for Min Jung & Sohee <3

Company photoshoot? Yes! I'd really love to see that! Actually I'm really eager to see any new photos of Sohee since it's been so long since she appeared in the public or in endorsements etc!

From the beginning of March on Sohee is "officially" endorsing VDL's product(s) so we should get to see a whole lot more of her then! So glad it won't be long anymore ^_^

Guest bonjour tristesse.

I remember Sohee mentioning in Strong Heart that she often went to the gym so maybe that's where they got the running part. As of playing the piano, I wasn't aware that she could but she might have recently learned how to play it. 
^ and I totally agree, I want to see MinjungxSohee :))

You guys know what the funniest thing is... BH Entertainment removed the 'interests' from Sohee's profile. Lol, I think it was from another actresses profile and it was accidentally added onto Sohee's but a bunch of WonderFuls from Dearjune was laughing about 'running' being there because it was really out of the blue.
I agree with @AsherTua with not having BH Entertainment in mind at all when Sohee was on the down low looking for agencies to sign with but... Omg... Can they do any better with managing her? It's barely been a month and she's already been chosen as an international model for a cosmetics company!
That's another thing I absolutely loveeeee about BH Entertainment and King Kong Entertainment (which I kind of rooted for before) is that they do a lot of company photo shoots together during the spring, fall, and christmas. I'm really looking forward to interactions of Sohee with the actors and actresses (huge fan of many of them).

And seriously.... Am I the only one hoping that Sohee would make a cameo on Cunning Single Lady? Lee Min Jung was such a cute fan girl with Sohee back then. I'd really like to see it happening again.

Really glad to see this place a little more active :)

<Translate>Today Sohee attend 2ne1 concert ㅜㅜSadly I cant go to her because Im on standing place! Sohee on 2 floor820WaZc.png
source: 1

I wonder if Sohee went as a fan or as a close friend of CL.... Lol, I remember her mentioning CL in her 'Thanks To' in the Wonder Girls' So Hot album. Sigh, Sohee's so good at keeping her friendships with celebs on the downlow tt__tt

^ I know right? Makes you wonder who she is actually close with outside the JYP circle. But I guess in a way it's a good thing, it doesn't leave a lot of room for people(especially haters) to pry and scrutinize her personal relationships. Less ammunition to be used against her  /:) 
Girl is a ninja! 

VDL just uploaded a "teaser" image for their new muse Sohee on facebook!

They wrote: "Omona! VDL cosmetics new muse, Sohee, will be released tomorrow! Like, if you're curious"

Source: https://www.facebook.com/vdl.cosmetics Let's all go there and give it a thumbs up! Let's support Sohee ^^

Yaaaay for Sohee!~Am I the only one who thought she looked a bit shiny during the shoot? Lol.
Also, I didn't expect that english monologue at the end! Dam her pronunciation improved, ALOT.
Oh and anyone else noticed how on Sohee's facebook announcement about the new VDL muse? It ended with '-*', so I wonder if she posted that herself? Since thats her habbit when she tweets on Twitter.

Is it just me or is Sohee alot more self-confident and happy during this interview? I remember in her last interviews for cosmetics/photoshootings she always seemed so extremely tired! This time she seems so lively and excited and I love her English part at the end! OMG Sohee rocks! Can't wait for more! ^.^

@HyeKari I know! I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Compared to her M.A.C interview this is soooo much more livelier and she seems so happy and excited while answering the questions. I think it's most likely thanks to the rest she had and because it's her first endorsement after joining BH Entertainment?
Lol. Anyways, I'm in loveeeeee with the bts video and hopefully VDL will upload her CF's soon! :)

Archived