An Sohee 안소희

Guest Yoyo

Can You Tell the Difference Between Sohee and EXO’s Xiumin?
8jqgylQ.jpg

They’ve been known to look alike, but Sohee‘s and EXO‘s Xiumin‘s uncanny resemblance is quite noticeable when compared side by side. Some of the major features that have highlighted the similarities had to do with the cat-like facial features. As both Sohee and Xiumin are known for their monolid eyes, arched brows, and chubby cheeks, it’s no wonder that the two have constantly been compared for their similarities.
5dfXVWt.jpg

Furthermore, when placed side by side, you can’t help but do a double take to distinguish the two apart from each other. With the EXO members even agreeing to the resemblance on a past “Weekly Idol” appearance, it would be a hilarious moment if the two were ever to be seen standing next to each other. 
qWpwteG.jpg

What are you thoughts? Do you thin Sohee and Xiumin look alike?
Source: Korean Fancafe, soompi

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sohee shares her love for makeup, nail art, and perfume on 'Get It Beauty'
Fans were able to learn more of Sohee's beauty tips on her first appearance as an actress on 'Get it Beauty'!
On the April 16th broadcast's 'talking mirror' segment, Sohee was invited to a luxurious hotel suite where she revealed what beauty essentials are inside her makeup pouch. She also showed viewers how she creates her signature eyeliner look, heart lipstick look, nail art, and what kind of perfume she uses to match her outfit and occasion for different days. 
When asked what part of her visuals she thinks is the prettiest, Sohee seemed flustered and said that if you keep telling yourself that you're pretty, you will be pretty.
source: allkpop

DVD cuts of Sohee from Hell Cat's (audition, message, photoshoot)

source: wonder girls world

^ omg, so cute. Little fifteen year old Sohee <3

I'm in Seoul at the moment and I happened to pass by the ABC mart. I went in to find any new Sohee posters and here it is! I wish there was more, but there wasn't. Hopefully they'll release the CF sometime soon!

zRLQ486.jpg

Finally found bigger versions of some of the previous VDL photos!!

vdl1sohee5.jpg
^ The best part about this one is that it's not even photoshopped!

vdl1sohee1b1.jpg
^ I edited this one together from several versions I found to get the best quality!

Credit to VDL HK & Wondernostalgia

Guest alifiazahra

too bad.. my country banned imgur so I can't see imgur pictures :(

anyway, tophee <3

here's a few trans:

Q: What was your first impression of T.O.P?
Sohee:
 He had charisma and looked cool.

Q: Your first impression of Sohee?
T.O.P: 
She had charisma and looked cool. (same answer as Sohee)

Q: Why did you two meet today?
T.O.P: 
We formed a mixed-gender group.

Q: Are you the vocal or rapper?
T.O.P: 
I’m the dancer..

Q: How was the Reebok commercial filming?
Sohee: 
T.O.P made me feel comfortable, so we filmed it well.
T.O.P: Sohee and I met again after 5 years. Sohee had an attractive appearance at that time.

Sohee: I watched IRIS before.
T.O.P: Ahhh *shy*
Sohee: The gun…
T.O.P: Ahhh!!

Q: When is Big Bang coming back?
T.O.P: 
Maybe during the second half of the year.

Q: Will Big Bang really come back? Is it even real?
T.O.P: 
Yes, we have to eat and live too (earn money)*laughs*

source: bombthebum

Aww this clip is awesome! <3 They are actually really cute together :D
It's a bit weird to get making clips from the CF without even having the CF yet.. I guess it all got delayed because of the ferry accident.
Sohee's skin is so shiny and flawless! I don't like her hair like this though.. it looks so oily! Just glad that this look is only for the current Reebok promotions!

@alifiazahra: Which country are you from? I can't even imagine why someone would block an image hosting site >.> Well, I post all the important pics in my wordpress account so they should be visible to you, right? (like the large VDL pics of Sohee)

Sohee and T.O.P reveal the secret to keeping fit on 'Section TV'

WnpMFWp.jpg

Former Wonder Girls member Sohee dished on how she maintained her perfect figure!

"Instead of exercising specifically, I try to move around a lot," she said on her recent appearance on MBC's 'Section TV'. "I'm a pretty big eater, but I don't eat dinner."

Big Bang's T.O.P, who also appeared on the same episode, told viewers about his methods. "I drink a lot of water," he said. "When I work, I lose a lot of water, so it's good to drink a lot. My skin tends to go worse when I don't drink."

What's your tactic for keeping a healthy body?

Credit: allkpop

HyeKari said: Sohee and T.O.P reveal the secret to keeping fit on 'Section TV'

WnpMFWp.jpg

Former Wonder Girls member Sohee dished on how she maintained her perfect figure!

"Instead of exercising specifically, I try to move around a lot," she said on her recent appearance on MBC's 'Section TV'. "I'm a pretty big eater, but I don't eat dinner."

Big Bang's T.O.P, who also appeared on the same episode, told viewers about his methods. "I drink a lot of water," he said. "When I work, I lose a lot of water, so it's good to drink a lot. My skin tends to go worse when I don't drink."

What's your tactic for keeping a healthy body?

Credit: allkpop

I don't get why everyone says having no dinner isn't healthy. Sohee said that she's eating often throughout the day (I think I read that in another translation).
At dinner people tend to stuff too much into them - more than they would need which makes you gain weight. I don't think this is a bad tip at all..

I'm really curious when Reebok will officially release more pics and the CF. Now that this Section TV segment has aired it's about time they start the promotions before people lose interest in the products again!

Archived