[Drama 2009] Swallow The Sun 태양을 삼켜라

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakura_dubai

thank you Luv for the great amount of caps.. I could tell the story without watching it hahaha~

but it's really greaaaaaaat.. thank you..

I'm watching the drama right now and i hope that it's gonna be as great :)

I just hate that guy who works for TaeHyuk's father. He doesn't love her but he used her because she wanted to protect JW.. she is kinda stupid as well.. she shouldn't have sold herself like that. JW will be fine regardless to her efforts.

I still couldn't find out why TaeHyuk's father cried that time.. i hope that will appear soon~

Jackson seems to be a good person. I thought he is a killer or something.. I dunno his real intention but so far so good.

Now, I will continue watching the drama and come back with questions ;)

Many thanks LUV!

I agree, the captures tell a story all by themselves. Great job!! No words needed.

Thanks to the Aja Aja team and thanks to Haru2subs for their hard work.

eling - thanks for the gifts!

2uss- your fanart is off the chain! thanks so much for sharing!

Also, I appreciate all the news and updates from everyone!

Looks like we are learning more about how everyone is somehow connected.

Still trying to get a feel for the storyline....but like how it's moving.

Enjoyed watching the LV scenes. From UNLV to Smith and Wollensky, to the strip and finally Bellagio.

Gosh, if the character really has to ride her bike to/from all those places, that would be some ride in LV. lol

The UNLV scene reminded me of "All In" where Ji Sung's character drove up onto the walkway on campus.

Will have to go back to Ep 1 and watch with subs for better understanding.

STS - Fighting!

JMHwithSTS.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

man!! if the weather at Jeju were nice during the shooting...the scenes there would have been breathtaking :rolleyes:

Guest Peppermint`Seed

Man...TH is such a bastard, not being able to own up to his actions. I don't get why HSY slept with that guy, was it to get JW out of jail sooner? I thought he would be released in a year or so? :huh:So are JW and MH related?!

Anyway, can't wait till someone uploads episode 5.

btw, does anyone know the ratings for episode 4 & 5?

Guest sakura_dubai

allies.jpg

what's their relationship?? i'm soooooooo curious? training teacher and student?

or something more than that?!!!!! :rolleyes: it can't be a father and son relationship!!!!!!!!

my favorite series of scenes...the camera work and image blending was amazing!!

if only the weather would have been clear and sunny, it would've been a sight to behold :rolleyes:

justtoseeyou.jpg

what's their relationship?? i'm soooooooo curious? training teacher and student?

or something more than that?!!!!! :rolleyes: it can't be a father and son relationship!!!!!!!!

i doubt they're what you're assuming...but remember in episode 1...JW and Jackson was figthing along side each other...

tilwemeetagain.jpg

if anyone can, will someone please provide the link to download the background

song (OST) on this scene?? i love it!! :blush:

Guest monoceros

dear monoceros... very interesting reading, i enjoyed it very much :rolleyes:

and i'm sure others here as well

thank you :blush:

i think this was established back at ep 3 where he had a flashback (of the little girl playing the cello) as he

walked into the hallway searching for "LSH" prompted by TH shortly after he dropped JW at the music school...

Jackson's awesome!! B)

thanks for always answering my questions :)

I'm not convinced JW knows it's SH though. It's possible he does now, but before he found out she was from Jeju, how could he have known? Because he knew the little girl 1) lived in Jeju and 2) was rich... But now that he knows she's from Jeju was WAS rich, I'm sure he can deduce that.

Totally agree about Jackson....i love what a badass fighter he is..

EPISODE 5...

SPOILER BEWARE

Jackson and the woman?! SO MANY QUESTIONS. Here's what I understand. Jackson loves, or is with a woman who's father is the rich guy who wanted him dead. His father thinks Jackson ruined her life and Jackson does not mind that he constantly tries to kill him. The woman attempts suicide, and... I think Jackson is now intertwined in a relationship with her that her father cannot deny. Also, she works as an exotic Las Vegas show dancer. SEXY...

JW says something that I didn't understand to Jackson actually. He says.. he would never have killed Jackson anyway? So did he mean to save him and tell him to leave Jeju island all along? (Was the chinese translation wrong?)

The policeman, (totally forgot his name), is interesting. So apparently... he thinks that JW's father was actually using his Miyeon (thx 2uss) as a hostage.. and raped her?! Perhaps that's why he never told her her son still lived. It's also possible he was purposely lying to JW because he didn't want JW to think his mother loved a criminal or maybe he only believes what he wants to. But regardless of any of his ulterior motives, I actually really love this character because he's so selfless and trusting of JW that perhaps a little delusion and selfishness is only to be expected. It's sad how his wife waits for him. He reminds me of a much more mature and generous version of TH..

Actually the first generation's story.. kind of reminds me of JW/SH/TH plot. SH loves a "criminal" and TH is obsessively in love with SH.

I take back my prediction from earlier... because this story is coming out to be very unexpected. So many stories and people are interwoven together that there seems to no single culprit. Each person is involved in such a small part of the picture (as of yet), that I don't think any of them know what is going on. More plots have been added to our already very complicated story.

Although I can say that the story is nothing like revenge dramas that I've seen in the past. Because.. everyone's motives are simple, but their pasts are complex, and everyone is unconsciously bring the story to a climax.. except no one knows all the people who are involved.. like MH doesn't know SH's existence, JW doesn't know MH's past (which I am betting has something to do with JW)...haha.. i feel pretty omniscient watching this drama. None of them have any idea the impact of their actions. Unlike in C+A, where the motives are clear and simple and the players are connected in a simple way (family) ... I feel like this drama is a little more complex.

Romance isn't moving too fast! yay.. Although JW likes SH a little too much. But I guess he's liked her since he was young so it only makes sense. I hope SH falls in love slowly. and I hope they have some romance.

And no one really know what JW thinks about the whole jail scapegoat thing.. And not to mention TH.

That was certainly surprising today. We found out that TH actually was really poor when he was young and that he hates his father for it. MH apparently did a lot of illegal thiings, but that's not surprise.

TH is becoming a mystery to me. I expected him to be more of a goody goody rich boy. But he's turning out to be a rich boy with a lot of dark corners in his heart. I expected him to feel indebted to JW for his sacrifice, but instead he avoids him like a pest. He follows SH around OBSESSIVELY and SHAMELESSLY.. even willing to go to America for her. (this i think is implied) He deeply blames his father for abandoning his mom.. but nevertheless still uses his father's money to lead a prodigious life. (i mean.. if he really hated his father.. there are plenty of ways to get out of being his father's puppet.. spending his father's money is not one of them.)

SH and her ambitions leave lots to expect. It's interesting how all three of them have lives that were so drastically changed so quickly. JW's meeting with MH changed his life. The death of SH's parents changed hers. Meeting MH changed TH's life. Now she's going to meet Jackson's lady and probably Jackson. :)

I felt so terrible for Sun Young today. I hope she ends up loving the man she had to sleep with. :( So sad how she offered herself up and recieved nothing but reproach. Oh and.. there's some discussion about her making an unnecessary sacrifice. But.. she didn't know it was unnecessary. First of all, she didn't know that he was taking blame for a murder he didn't do, so she couldn't have know that JW would have been protected by MH. Secondly, she just wanted to do what she could. Personally, I would've done the same. JW did the same for her. He risked his life to obtain money to bail her out.

MR is starting to interest me. I loved her conversation with TH when she says.. do you think I have any feelings for you? She seems so tough and so direct. although the contrast between her and TH just makes TH look naive and childish. Which he is.

aw.. ratings went up.. but.. it stayed at the same place (3rd).. and I thought this time it was much more exciting too..

Thank you monoceros...really enjoy reading your post.

if anyone can, will someone please provide the link to download the background

song (OST) on this scene?? i love it!! :blush:

This is the song from episode 3...

http://sharebee.com/c0c6aa0c

It's the same background song in episode 3 when JW was following her around.

JHandguardwithSTS.jpg

------------------------------------------------

thank you dear cute girl :blush:

thank you dear Luv and monoceros ...my thoughts after i eat dinner (2uss is hungry :sweatingbullets: )

^

Luv was a bit faster than me. ^_^

Hehehe, I'll try and drop by more often!

EDIT: I removed the download links, since Luv and cjoey also posted it.

3 songs:

1. Fate - TRAX+Air

2. Voices - TRAX+Air

3. Tears of love - Z'ta

Thanks everyone for the pics!

Off to watch Ep 5~

Swallow The Sun OST [single]

cover-4.jpg

Release Date: 23/07/09

Artist: Various Artists

Language: Korean

Bit rate: 320kbps

File Size: 26.05 mb

Full Single DL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1468JKJQ

Tracklist:

01: TRAX + Air – 운명 (Fate)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv3X2vr-WG8

DL (8.36mb): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zmjmetzdldz

02: TRAX + Air – 목소리 (Voice)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lUmcmolK9o

DL (7.36mb): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zjojoyt2chh

03: Z’ta – 애루 (Tears of Love)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjjJV2-yyKU

DL (10.47mb): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zzjbmnwjnvz

Group TRAX is back as TRAX+Air project group

Rock group TRAX is back as a project group TRAX+Air.

And they are back singing for the 2 theme songs off the OST of SBS drama 'Swallow the sun'.

They sang for both the main theme song 'Voice' and ending theme song 'Destiny/Fate' for the drama.

The project group consists of TRAX and Air's Dong Wook.

The songs are available on music sites like Melon and Dosirak from 23rd July.

Credits: K Bites

Archived