[drama 2008] All About My Family / Prime Of My Life / My Life's Golden Age 내 인&#49

Guest huangsy

Guest anna410

End of the last episode: lee geum's fiance broke off the engagement and then she went to his home and demanded to know why. Due to the fact it was never a love match.. He basically said he just could not continue with this farce of a wedding. He felt no attraction towards her at all. It was so sad watching her stand there, and listen to everything he had to say. These two are the only reason I continue to watch this drama.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of the last episode: lee geum's fiance broke off the engagement and then she went to his home and demanded to know why. Due to the fact it was never a love match.. He basically said he just could not continue with this farce of a wedding. He felt no attraction towards her at all. It was so sad watching her stand there, and listen to everything he had to say. These two are the only reason I continue to watch this drama.

Thanks!

I thought the way he looked at her he was starting to feel something and thus ran away.

Guest hjkomo

Oh, sorry. Did I not post the Ep. 12 link? :blush:

MLGA 12

Yeah, Kyung Woo was being a real jerk. :fury:

But was it just me, or did anyone else think that -

when he first saw Geum in the wedding dress, it looked like he was stunned at how beautiful she was...

and when he was delivering that jack@ss excuse for breaking off the wedding, he turned away and hesitated, almost looking back, as if he was feeling bad and sort of regretting being so unnecessarily harsh. :unsure:

Perhaps, it's a glimmer of hope that he'll turn into a better person later on in the drama. :unsure:

Finished watching ep 12. Oh how I hate KW now... I really I don't understand why he want to call off the wedding. Too bad I don't understand a single word he said at the last scene.. I can only understand when he said wedding dress... :)

I love KW expression when he look at Geum first time looking Geum in a wedding dress... so cute yet bizzare (his eye and expression... :lol:)

pdvd000jk8.jpg

pdvd001jy9.jpg

pdvd003im9.jpg

pdvd006ey2.jpg

pdvd007nd1.jpg

pdvd008ui4.jpg

pdvd010ic1.jpg

And both geum wedding dress are pretty.... her happy expression in that wedding dress is adorable

pdvd005oc9.jpg

pdvd009ov3.jpg

pdvd011fo5.jpg

Found this on dcgall... I've never pay attention to Shin Sung Rok before (I only know him @ 6 years in love, very tall) but after seeing photos bellow, he's also handsome... :)

13yz4.jpg132mo2.jpg

131sp3.jpg133uo2.jpg

134kc9.jpg

Guest dramaok

ep. 12 also confirmed our suspicion.

tae-il did have an affair, but he considers hwang's affair different because he's a man and she's a woman.

:crazy:

hwang should just tell him she slept w/ the other guy cuz she wanted to do a real man for a change

tae-il did have an affair, but he considers hwang's affair different because he's a man and she's a woman.

hwang should just tell him she slept w/ the other guy cuz she wanted to do a real man for a change

:lol:

Well, she definately picked the right man for the job :P

Guest hjkomo

That part had me :fury: :fury: :fury:

Double standards - ARGH!!!!!!!! :fury:

Btw, where was the part that indicated Geum was adopted? Did I miss it? :huh:

Guest dramaok

:lol:

Well, she definately picked the right man for the job :P

amen! lee tae-gon is more than qualified for the job i'd say.

Btw, where was the part that indicated Geum was adopted? Did I miss it? :huh:

well the mom said something in ep. 11, when she and the dad were talking about how Hwang and Geum used to fight from day one,

and mom said something like 'if she had thought of me, she wouldn't have done that, she should've thought of my sacrifice for bringing an orphan like her in and raising her'.. something like that.. it's easy to miss. this drama is full of inuendos and implications that such and such might have happened in the past but we don't really know the details that just something's there.

Guest Matahari_Biru

Thanks gerryg, so he's in Thank You. I remember him now...

Thanks for the discussion guys... this drama looks interested, will give it a try later...

Archived