[drama 2008] All About My Family / Prime Of My Life / My Life's Golden Age 내 인&#49

Guest huangsy

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramaok

moon sori is not really beautiful by Korean standard, but she always steals the scene for me when i watch her.

her acting and her voice is so powerful. in Legends i thought she stole the show from everyone and same in here.

she is not the most pretty girl among the cast but she stands out for sure.

gerry,

i think Hwang (first daughter, Moon sori) and Gi (the boy, Jin Yihan) are the dad's natural children. and Geum (the second daughter who is a coach by Lee So-Yeon) is the mother's natural daughter.

oh ya Shin Seong-Rok is funny in here. something about him really childish yet charming.

i really wonder what will become of Hwang's life. i wonder if she ever loved her husband and also i wonder what her family means to her. i want to see if she will ever fight for anyone else in life.

moon sori is not really beautiful by Korean standard, but she always steals the scene for me when i watch her.

her acting and her voice is so powerful. in Legends i thought she stole the show from everyone and same in here.

she is not the most pretty girl among the cast but she stands out for sure.

gerry,

i think Hwang (first daughter, Moon sori) and Gi (the boy, Jin Yihan) are the dad's natural children. and Geum (the second daughter who is a coach by Lee So-Yeon) is the mother's natural daughter.

oh ya Shin Seong-Rok is funny in here. something about him really childish yet charming.

i really wonder what will become of Hwang's life. i wonder if she ever loved her husband and also i wonder what her family means to her. i want to see if she will ever fight for anyone else in life.

Thanks!

I thought the two girls shared the same parents. So Geum is the 'other' child. No wonder she is the only one concern about her father. I thought Hwang was just too indifferent to be concerned about anyone besides herself.

As a matter of fact. I think Hwang's family is an extension of herself simply for the purpose of procreation. Other than that they are an inconvenience. Regarding her husband, so far I've only seen her tolerate him and show the necessary niceties when she have to.

Guest dramaok

As a matter of fact. I think Hwang's family is an extension of herself simply for the purpose of procreation. Other than that they are an inconvenience. Regarding her husband, so far I've only seen her tolerate him and show the necessary niceties when she have to.

see.. i thought so too at first glance, but the more i watch the more i feel pity for her..

as if there's a reason behind each of her selfish acts.. her character is complex and interesting to me.

did her husband (Tae-il) cheat on her in the past?

it doesn't say that under his profile at imbc, but i seem to recall something she said in ep. 1 made me think he was unfaithful. but i deleted the file and now im too lazy to re-download.

20081001090228655c40912ty2.jpg

Lee Geum (Lee So-Yeon)

her character is such a tomboy.. even in a wedding dress.

Guest hjkomo

So glad to see more people interested in this drama. :D

see.. i thought so too at first glance, but the more i watch the more i feel pity for her..

as if there's a reason behind each of her selfish acts.. her character is complex and interesting to me.

did her husband (Tae-il) cheat on her in the past?

it doesn't say that under his profile at imbc, but i seem to recall something she said in ep. 1 made me think he was unfaithful. but i deleted the file and now im too lazy to re-download.

That's the implication. Tae-Il asked Hwang when she was going to forgive him for what he did before.

I like Hwang's character, too. Such a refreshing departure from the stereotypical women usually portrayed family dramas.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2227/20081001090228655c40912ty2.jpg

Lee Geum (Lee So-Yeon)

her character is such a tomboy.. even in a wedding dress.

Cute and tomboyish. :D

Guest hjkomo

Actually, I downloaded it from clubbox, but it took the whole day. I average about 20 kbs from cb, but I was getting 3kbs today. Even slower than last week. :fury:

I started uploading the episodes to MU in the hope that it would foster more discussion in this thread. ;)

Feel free to share your thoughts on the drama. :)

Hi Hjkomo, that's depressing... really appreciated your effort.

i will try to add my thoughts here definitely, though probably with lots of guessing involved cos im watching this drama without eng subs... ;) but i really love the chemistry between the family members... moon sori and his husband is very good and my favorit geum and kw....

Guest dramaok

thanks hjkomo!

a couple new revelations about Geum (Lee So-Yeon):

she was adopted by her mother, before the mother married the new father. and the father in the hospital, i don't think he is her natural father either, but someone who was good to her when she was at the orphanage. so complicated..

Two years ago she was about to marry, but her groom-to-be ran away the night before the wedding.

also there's something fishy going on between Kyeong-Woo (Shin Seong Rok) and Geum's mother.

are they nemesis? hm..

but i have to say Hwang, Geum, and Gi's parents are adorable together.

Guest drumon

Thank you, drumon.

Here's MU:

MLGA 11

i was waiting MU Link till late evening, but hum.. my aunts are

chasing me around, I got it slow bigmai(something making slow)

thanks, MU link :rolleyes:

Right now I'm DLing Ep 12, slow about 50kbs...

A quick marriage of this kind never will be happen

real world, specially in Korea, I am expecting a lot of

unthinkable events and extra...

Thank you dramaok.

I thought the two mother were each other nemis. I think that is why the producer doesn't want them to see each other before the wedding, otherwise I think the wedding will really be off. :D

Guest drumon

Actually, I downloaded it from clubbox, but it took the whole day. I average about 20 kbs from cb, but I was getting 3kbs today. Even slower than last week. :fury:

I started uploading the episodes to MU in the hope that it would foster more discussion in this thread. ;)

Feel free to share your thoughts on the drama. :)

Oh No... 3kbs

try this free proxy, this bus fetch you about 50kbs.(it used be carry it 150kbs)

http://tyou.info/

ofcus you have to find real link and paste -> Surf(click)

"option" is very critical, check only 1,2,5, and 10

Good Luck :rolleyes:

Archived