[drama 2008] All About My Family / Prime Of My Life / My Life's Golden Age 내 인&#49

Guest huangsy

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mochi_chan

WAAAAAAA........... thank you so much hjkomo :w00t: . Since this drama airing, I am wondering where I should get link for download it. I don't know how to d/l from clubbox.

So, you're so kind to share it on MU

Kumapta "choonsa" :wub:

Guest nguyen64thao

I watched ep.6 of this drama, it seemed so nice, 'though I didn't understand any word :( I wish there's an English subbed version...

Lee Ki's so different from Jin 2 Han's previous characters, but has something in common with him in real life (a man finds his passion in musical, for example). Jin 2 Han's the biggest reason makes me want to watch this drama !

thank you kdramafanusa for the pics...

hi hjkomo for the link... yes im curious also with couple geum & Kyungwoo....

i will check this link after my free all channel from my tv cable service ended next month... for now, i'll watch this through one of the channel (yeay!), altough it's two week late... but i'm so happy i can watch it... :D

Guest nguyen64thao

Thank you the caps are great!

Who is the ballerina? Is she his sister's sister-in-law?

If so, they are really tying these families together so tight. It's a knot!

Yes, she is.

I'm waiting to see what will happen to Lee Ki and his sister's sister-in-law ^^

^ You're welcome. I hope it will spur more interest in this drama. :)

Episodes 7 and 8:

Kyung Woo is being his usual jack@richard simmons self. He invites Geum to meet his coworkers at a staff dinner, only so that he can make his ex-girlfriend, Jo Min Sun, jealous...and later, intentionally kisses Geum while Min Sun is watching from across the street.

Geum has a negative run-in with KW's mother (though she doesn't know who she is yet) because the girls' weight-training room has been taken away from the program.

KW and Geum go to get the wedding invitations made. KW insists on October 11 (less than a month away) because it's one day before Min Sun's wedding.

KW comes to Geum's house to meet her family. Ki gives him the macho-protective brother's reception.

Dong Han is in Seoul and tries to contact Hwang. She says she's too busy to see him, so he resorts to blackmailing her (he has a business meeting with her father-in-law the next day). She gives in and agrees to meet with him. Tae Il's mother has a meeting with her friends at the same hotel Dong Han is staying at and sees Hwang there.

Tae Il helps Hwang's senior (the one who's still in love with him and has the pictures of Hwang's Bangkok escapade with Dong Han) out when she gets in a car accident.

The senior emails the pictures to Tae Il.

Ki is certainly providing comic relief - from the drag make-up and dress :w00t:, to his interactions with Tae Il's sister.

(It doesn't seem like his parents know that he quit his medical internship to pursue the musical theatre.)

Ki is certainly providing comic relief - from the drag make-up and dress :w00t: , to his interactions with Tae Il's sister.

That was really funny not to mention the stripping away of pink skirt :lol: .

BTW who is his father? The man in the hospital or the man in the house? Is he a step-brother? A half-brother? or a whole-brother?

Hope someone can help with this. :sweatingbullets:

In which episode will/did Lee Tae Gon appear? He plays the ex-flame? of Moon So Ri, the one she met in Thailand.

Thanks in advance. :blush:

Well he appeared in both episodes 7 & 8 this weekend. He had a mustache in episode 7 and I thought I would melt! This is one nice looking man. Oh, he smacked the woman and I was very upset with him but I still say he is very fortunate to always play the man instead of a wuss!

Well he appeared in both episodes 7 & 8 this weekend. He had a mustache in episode 7 and I thought I would melt! This is one nice looking man. Oh, he smacked the woman and I was very upset with him but I still say he is very fortunate to always play the man instead of a wuss!

Thanks gerryg! :w00t: Appreciate the info very much.. yupyup.. saw those pics at the page before. *melts as well* :blush:

But what about the scene in Thailand.. minus the facial hair.. not to mention.. the kiss. :sweatingbullets: :blush: :P Is that in a flashback scene or something? :unsure: Has it been shown? Sorry with all the questions.. I'm trying to get a shortcut. :ph34r:

Thanks gerryg! :w00t: Appreciate the info very much.. yupyup.. saw those pics at the page before. *melts as well* :blush:

But what about the scene in Thailand.. minus the facial hair.. not to mention.. the kiss. :sweatingbullets: :blush: :P Is that in a flashback scene or something? :unsure: Has it been shown? Sorry with all the questions.. I'm trying to get a shortcut. :ph34r:

The scene in Thailand occured during the first episode. I was dissappointed because I read there was going to be a steamy bed scene. All that happened was that he kissed her by the pool and then she later entered into his hotel room and shut the door. Of course the senior caught it all with her cellphone.

I have not given up hope about the bed scene. I think they might show it as a flashback that happened but we (the viewers) did not actually see. :sweatingbullets:

The scene in Thailand occured during the first episode. I was dissappointed because I read there was going to be a steamy bed scene. All that happened was that he kissed her by the pool and then she later entered into his hotel room and shut the door. Of course the senior caught it all with her cellphone.

I have not given up hope about the bed scene. I think they might show it as a flashback that happened but we (the viewers) did not actually see. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks gerryg for the reply, really appreciate it. *taking down all the episode #* :lol: I'm currently trying to keep up with another series but don't want to miss this especially when it has LTG.. here and there. :P

So.. there's no bedscene as mentioned earlier, huh. :unsure: Seems more or less like Winter Bird's missing kiss scene. :angry: Maybe it'll pop-up later as flashback but how steamy can it be aired considering that it's the small screen.. if it actually happened between them. :sweatingbullets:

Again, thanks so much for the cool info.. really helps a lot. ^^

Archived