KELLY CLARKSON @ THE BEACH

Guest aimei

Guest aimei
in a bikini..-____-"
as much as i love kelly clarkson's voice.. her body.. not so much. at least we know she's natural, and average like the rest of the world. kelly_clarkson_bikini1.jpgkelly_clarkson_bikini2.jpgkelly_clarkson_bikini3.jpgkelly_clarkson_bikini4.jpgkelly_clarkson_bikini5.jpg

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jamie.

i knew this a long time ago...shes quite fat. Not trying to be mean tho...shes just overweight =/ but i like her voice.

Guest _snowbunniee

i mean alot of ppl look good with meat on, but like

her body is out of proportion... she has nearly no boobs , and really

big butt o_O

she'd look better toned.

but i like her songs though lol

Guest deformedmonkey<3

The guy next to her has a really hairy chest...ahahah

Anyways I'm glad she looks like that, it shows shes not following the diet scene. Shes a real role model to kids.

Guest sweet.dreams

i like her songs....but when she sing 'live' the song's aren't as good as on the radio or cd. :( .....i just don't like that.......

Guest meeshell

yeah she looks way skinnier in her mvs... I can't say that she's overweight, but she is not a stick either...

I'm glad she's not skin and bones, and that she is not afraid to show it...

Guest getxinfatuated

People consider this fat, overwight, etc?!!? You gotta be kidding me. Just because she's isnt stick skinny like everyone else doesnt mean her body is even close to being bad. Even though some part look big like her thighs, other part like her stomach is in decent shape. She's jsut meaty. She's perfectly normal. Yes, god forbid anyone famous to be "normal" :rolleyes:

by the way, i don't think this is really recent, because she has really slimed down (judging from a lot of her new music vids && mags)

Guest xSwtnBitterx

celebs hab their "OFF_ Times" too...im pretty sure in her MVs and promotions she works out more to be skinnier.

Guest delightful123

yeah... like... she's not proportional at all o.O she's not "fat" or anything... she has a HUGE butt lol.. but oh well. at least she's normal like the rest of us =] teehee.

and yea.. that guy has a HAAAAIRY chest. ew.

Guest PDURRR

she wasnt skinny to begin with

she was fatter during her audition days for american idol

she slimmed down alot actually

she got lotsa junk in her trunk

Guest mS_suga&spice

i mean alot of ppl look good with meat on, but like

her body is out of proportion... she has nearly no boobs , and really

big butt o_O

she'd look better toned.

but i like her songs though lol

i didnt even realize that she had no boobs coz all this time i was lookin at her big butt. haha i like her voice and body. shes full figured...flaunt it i say...

Archived