Visual Kei

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest drella;

hahaha my computer was hecka lagging from all the pictures but it was so worth it <333. sankyu~ hahaha wow...ayabie's new drummer is hot lol i like his hair~

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, the more I look at alice nine, the less good looking they become. Like those photos of ayabie members and alice nine members, 葵 and 涼平 look better. I LOVE 葵 for his whiny nagging voices (goes so well with the music and he's face reminds me of Jack rabbit of alice in wonderland). 涼平 is just very talented (good composer and song writer) and he's always smiling. I don't think I've ever seen him in pants. XD Music-wise, ayabie is so much better too. :)

^_^)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Oct 24 2005, 01:16 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

^ I changed them so they would be.....less funny >_< lol

Guest Romancer.

^ LOL no matter how gangster Aki looks he still looks awesome XD

More SID pics. Again, silly me forgot where she got them from >_<

akibutt.jpg

akikiss.jpg

andoliviadies.jpg

iloveyoutoo.jpg

toplessaki.jpg

akiLOLXD.jpg

^ Aki looks like he's going to fall forwards ^^

^_^)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Oct 24 2005, 02:00 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

^ lol he does a bit ^^

He has a nipple piercing right?

Guest paranoidtrash

You know I have a new order for the popularity of SID.. It goes, AKI! (Mostly liked by the "OMG HE'S SO HOT" people), Mao, Yuuya, then "who's the other member...? XD.. Poor Shinji..

Guest Romancer.

^ Hey! I like them all! And there's more to Aki then just being hot -_-

You're welcome MUXU ^^

Oh yeah, I watched the Binetsu PV today, that's my favourite song right now.

hum...i tried serching for a sid site...no luck...maybe i serched wrong..but can anyone give me some good info sites...like..the band discography, profile etc etc...

hum...so..does anyone knows just how old is aki?...there's no year to his b-day so...haha..he looks young with out make up...like the pics on the beach...but i dont think he's that young...o_o...

Has anyone tried counting the number of piercings Aki has?

I tried counting and I always end up losing track...

Right ear: 8

Left ear: 8

Lips: 3

Eyebrow: 1

Nose: 1

Nipples: 1?

Navel: 1

So 23? Does he have both nipples pierced or only one?

You know I have a new order for the popularity of SID.. It goes, AKI! (Mostly liked by the "OMG HE'S SO HOT" people), Mao, Yuuya, then "who's the other member...? XD.. Poor Shinji..

No! Shinji! >__<

hum...i tried serching for a sid site...no luck...maybe i serched wrong..but can anyone give me some good info sites...like..the band discography, profile etc etc...

hum...so..does anyone knows just how old is aki?...there's no year to his b-day so...haha..he looks young with out make up...like the pics on the beach...but i dont think he's that young...o_o...

http://sweet-sincerity.net/sid/

I think Aki is in his early 20's.

^

:o

Where did the other two come from?

Did I miscount the ears?

Does he have two or one nipple piercing?

I can't tell by that picture up there...

Guest Romancer.

^ I counted one more on the left ear and one more below his lip I think ^_^

Er....I don't know about the nipple piercing(s). You could try lightning the pic and checking? =/

^_^)-->

QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Oct 24 2005, 03:44 PM)

^ I counted one more on the left ear and one more below his lip I think ^_^

Er....I don't know about the nipple piercing(s). You could try lightning the pic and checking? =/

There is only three on his lip. :mellow:

The one on his right, the one that overlaps, is one.

Then the one in the middle and the one on his left.

I'm not too sure about the left ear either... :huh:

Archived