Asian Mullet?

Guest xtiffaddictx

Guest xtiffaddictx

about the asian mullet..
:blink:okay..ive heard about the asian/fashion mullet..but i haven;t really seen one in person[:

im planning on getting a haircut like it.. any pics? yes, i do have the 'emo' glasses. and just wondering..how does the haircut look like from the back b.c. i;ve only viewed it from the front. but nvr seen it in the back.

post pics please[:

*oh..and any way i can cut it myself??*

thanx[:

Guest music lover

umm you should check the hair style thread for girls and there is a thread made for asian mullets so you can check there for pictures. if you get it cut post your pictures i want to get mullet cut too :blush: mullet thread

Guest asianami

You can try to cut it yourself if you're experienced. A soompier posted a thread on cutting a mullet by yourself somewhere.

Let me say this though: PLEASE don't get a mullet unless you've got a round face. (Maybe oval pulls it off too.)

So many asian girls get it and just can't pull it off.

Guest jui_kouyou_113

most of the guys down where I live have mullets

It looks pretty nice You can try experimenting with your

hair it will grow back eventually right? If you don't like it that is

Guest justlovely12

yeah go to the mullet thread :sweatingbullets:

but if you're really going to get one, then make SURE that you know your hairdresser and how experienced he/she is and his/her skills. i know from personal experience; a bad hairdresser + mullet style = :crazy:

Guest trangaroo_x

You can try to cut it yourself if you're experienced. A soompier posted a thread on cutting a mullet by yourself somewhere.

Let me say this though: PLEASE don't get a mullet unless you've got a round face. (Maybe oval pulls it off too.)

So many asian girls get it and just can't pull it off.

why will it only work on round faces?

i think i might get one[;

but i'm not sure if i have a round face? lol.

Guest Melyxcious

I have an "Asian Mullet" lol.

It totally fits me XDv

I love it so too haha.

But I can't wait until my hair grows back

cuz I originally wanted more volume

but the guy gave me the mullet.

So eh. I love it 8D

• 3 years later...

Archived