Alichino

Guest tifachan

Guest tifachan
Alichino
Alichino60051133.jpg Alichinos- beautiful people who can grant any wish humans make for a price. Tsugiri happens to loathe the Alichinos, but lives with one and its friend. Later on, his friend Enju is kidnapped by another Alichino, which means a rescue mission has to take place. Gorgeous art and such. The story line isn't *that* good or *that* bad- but what the heck happened to it?! There's only three volumes of Alichino out and I dunno why... I think it's rumored that the Japanese company closed or something...? Does anyone know where to get the rest of this manga? Also, add insights and such. ^^
Published by: Tokyopop
KouyuShurei600811558.jpg
Alichino6006942.jpg
Alichino6001088540.jpg
Alichino600358557.jpg

Guest precious4e

hahahaha i was waiting for someone to do an Alichino thread..... though i only read the first volume i really liked the art....

i know its licensed in the US but i havent been hearing much about it in Japan... maybe it did get discontinued... that would be a shame

Guest death07

I was told that this manga has 3 vols. However after reading the last one, Tsugiri still hasnt rescued Enju. I suppose there're still more.

The art is extremely beautiful and the slots have so much details in. I especially love how the mangaka draws clothes.

Guest deformedmonkey<3

I heard it's discontinued in Japan

Yeah it is. Its licensed in America, thats why you can't really get your hands on it anymore. They stopped the scanalations for this manga.

Awesome art, bad story line thats all I have to say.

Guest Izam.

Yeah it is. Its licensed in America, thats why you can't really get your hands on it anymore. They stopped the scanalations for this manga.

Awesome art, bad story line thats all I have to say.

I've read many complaints about the story-line. I bought the art sketches so I have posters. They are indeed nice art.

Guest Iridescence

The art is gorgeous. I've also heard that the storyline isn't all that good. If only the storyline was good. That would be awesome.

Guest Paroxysmal

I've only read a part of the first volume and man, the storyline is great! The artwork is awesome too! But I heard it was discontinued after volume three (?).

Guest deformedmonkey<3

I've read many complaints about the story-line. I bought the art sketches so I have posters. They are indeed nice art.

Gorgeous artwork done in this manga, but after the first few chapters the story-line just begins to lose its grip on the readers. Everything starts to get confusing, the story-line just doesn't seem to flow.

• 1 year later...

Archived