Daily Moisturizer

apple-tea

Guest SimplyKel

you guys should try the new clean & clear oil free Oxgeating ULTRA- LIGHT MOISTURIZER

omg its so light and smooth on my face!! I love it!! my new favorite moisturizer

Guest naracute

I can't use 'clean n clear'. I had red patches look kind of like blemish but its not.

(i have slightly sensitive skin)

So I use Olay (since I was 15? or 16?).

Right now I have two moisturizer. one is 'O2 skin green care oil control lotion' and other is 'olay white radiance'.

I think simple is good.

the oil balancing moisturizer keeps my face matte. but i stopped cuz my face is dry nowadays.

I always goes back to olay moisturizing lotion. it's cheap and effective.

but right now. it's MAC strobe cream in the morning (I apply softener which has some hydrating properties + toner before that) and MAC lightful ultramoisture cream at night. :sweatingbullets:

I same as me. I always goes back to olay cause its the most suitable and comfortable for my skin.

Hee.

Guest fatcupoftea

Recently I've gotten super addicted to aloe vera gel :) I mostly use the standard Walgreens or Banana Boat aloe vera gels. I like.

If my skin feels really dry I used Innisfree olive cream.

I same as me. I always goes back to olay cause its the most suitable and comfortable for my skin.

Hee.

yeap. the olay moisturizer is always there as standby or main. haha.

updated. i am using back kose sekkisei emulsion. love this too. but freaking expensive. additional of dermis moisturizing serum cuz my face is damned dry nowadays.

will use back sekkisei toner when my face returns to it's combination self.

Guest nanshi

Neutrogena Visibly Even Night Concentrate + Neutrogena sunblock SPF45. (no SPF as night, but same product). the Visibly Even stuff goes on really light and really smooth and great; has retinol and soy in it to lighten spots and even out skintone. I don't know about lightening spots, but my skintone does look a bit more even overall. been using it for about 2 weeks now?

I don't really like moisturizers with SPF in them, I'd rather put on a sunblock over it separately. I find that it also gives me better sun protection (my skin doesn't look nearly as red and irritated as it did before when I would just use SPF moisturizers).

Guest Sion-Kun

Well I have pretty dry skin, so I needed a REALLY good moisterizer. I went to Sephora and asked a SA. She recommended the Anti-Wrinkle Ultra-Nourishing Cream for Very Dry Skin by Caudalie. I bought the one for daytime (it's $50 for 40mL) and started using it. It's been 4 weeks and my skin feels more hydrated and less lizard-like! :) It works really well and I think there's a slight fragrance. But there's no SPF in it so you'll have to use another sunscreen on top.

Guest ~S.O.S~

I use a H2O+ moisturizer and it's my absolute favorite. It's not heavy at all and goes on really smooth. Unfortunately, it seems to have been discontinued. D:

201_lrg.jpg

Sometimes, I'll use my Olay complete defense moisturizer if my skin seems extra dry.

Guest Amanda Plz

Origins Precipitation Extra :)

It is AMAZING. It's expensive(50$) but it leaves your skin smooth and moisturized for the entire day. It's for really dry skin and since I have excema it's like a life saver.

Guest mango-iee

I use ShiSeido White Lucent Brightening Protective Moisturizer, SPF 16, PA++. It's really neat but quite expensive (50$). :) It's use for daytime only not for night. I used it since I was..14 and I'm still using this same brand because I tried many other moisturizer but my skin is to sensitive so I switch to ShiSeido and yeah, my skin is much smoother and it isn't dry like it used to be. :) It protect your skin from UVA/UVB rays and dryness.

10134_bg.jpg

Archived