Daily Moisturizer

apple-tea

i'm not sure if someone already made this topic,but yea,i haven't seen one,but mod pls close if there's one already :sweatingbullets:

well.. what moisturizer do you guys use during the day??

i used to use enhancer from nu skin,but it dries my skin and makes it red sometimes

then i tried bio-oil,but it caused breakouts to my skin :tears:

i searched from google,and i found this ZA True White Day Protector

people say it's good,but dries after using too much

any review?

Guest goldtrash

^yea i also use clean and clear. i use both the day and night. both are really good

day has spf

the night one feels really nice, when i wake up my skin is like way soft *_* not sure if its just my own skin reviving itself from sleep or the cream doing the work..

i used to use pond's. its pretty good.

and i think olay moisturizing creams are pretty good too.

Guest goldtrash

you mean the clean and clear products? idk actually my nose is usually really oily, but the rest of my face can get pretty dry

but clean and clear works really well for all of my face...

i guess you could check it out more here -

http://www.cleanandclear.com/soft.jsp

you can click the pics for info on each

Guest weee: )

You know, I've tried a lot of moisturizers.....lotions as cheap as $5 to crazy expensive estee lauder $98 moisturizers....and for me, I've found that Aveeno products work the best for me. Especially the clear complexion moisturizer.....there's one without spf, and one with spf 15. I have really sensitive skin and I sometimes get acne around my chin. I also like any products by Clinique, but I guess it's kind of on the expensive side

Guest hanilemon

I use Clinique's dramatically different moisturizing lotion <3 I love it. I have dry and sensitive skin. It's around $20.

Guest onion411

I don't use any because most moisturizers breaks me out. When my skin gets dry I just exfoliate

i dont use mositurizer in the day cos my skin is oily.>< i cant find a non greasy product that really is non-greasy.<_<

so i moisturize in the night using Jorubi Aloe Vera gel.really good.natural too~

jorubi.jpg

or Avene thermal spring water spray.Spraying after washing ur face.and also after shaving..etc.Useful.^^

6418953-2.jpg

You know, I've tried a lot of moisturizers.....lotions as cheap as $5 to crazy expensive estee lauder $98 moisturizers....and for me, I've found that Aveeno products work the best for me. Especially the clear complexion moisturizer.....there's one without spf, and one with spf 15. I have really sensitive skin and I sometimes get acne around my chin. I also like any products by Clinique, but I guess it's kind of on the expensive side

oh wow,me too,i got acne on my chin the most,my cheeks are pretty much clean

what kind of aveeno moisturizer do you use?

i think they have many kinds,cmiiw

I think simple is good.

the oil balancing moisturizer keeps my face matte. but i stopped cuz my face is dry nowadays.

I always goes back to olay moisturizing lotion. it's cheap and effective.

but right now. it's MAC strobe cream in the morning (I apply softener which has some hydrating properties + toner before that) and MAC lightful ultramoisture cream at night. :sweatingbullets:

Guest weee: )

oh wow,me too,i got acne on my chin the most,my cheeks are pretty much clean

what kind of aveeno moisturizer do you use?

i think they have many kinds,cmiiw

The one I use is the Clear Complexion moisturizer...it doesn't have an SPF so I just use it at night, or during the day when I know I'm not going to be in the sun that day. But when I need SPF, I use Aveeno positively radiant with SPF 30. It's the best for my skin so far!

Guest Yuenie

During the DAY? Like not at home? I'd go with cetaphil. It works really well, especially for sensitive skin.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fascination Street

i use dermalogica, which is pricey in spas, etc. but if you know someone who is a licensed professional and get it from a professional store, it's cheaper.

a lot of my friends and other people i know use olay and are really happy with it, however their skin is more on the drier end.

ive used clinique dramatically moisturizing gel.....which didnt moisturize my face enough. maybe the lotion version would be better??

Archived