[Variety] g.o.d Yookailgi / God의 육아일기 / g.o.d's Babysit Diaries

Guest adikkeluangman

Wah, thanks a lot for the upload. It help for others that want to watch it. Sometimes I still watched it nevertheless. I think I made screencap of all the episod title (in Korean font) somewhere.

Everytime there will be a new show like this with new idol groups or celebrities. But nothing can beat god yookailgi. 5 boys taking care a baby boy with their pack schedules without any help.

This is JaeMin at backstage somewhere. At 4 years old. I think.

kjht.jpg

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Qi Luo

^ thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for those download links. you saved me hhahaha i was dying trying to find these. thanks a lot, really appreciated especially taking the time out to convert everything and upload everything. thank you soo much!!!!

you're welcome! :)

OMG OMG OMG.

this SHOW HAS GOT TO BE THE FOUNDATION OF ALL KOREAN SHOWS FOR ME.

this was my childhood. i watched this show every single week. i loved it.

It's nice how so many people watched this show: young people and old people! :)

Wah, thanks a lot for the upload. It help for others that want to watch it. Sometimes I still watched it nevertheless. I think I made screencap of all the episod title (in Korean font) somewhere.

Everytime there will be a new show like this with new idol groups or celebrities. But nothing can beat god yookailgi. 5 boys taking care a baby boy with their pack schedules without any help.

This is JaeMin at backstage somewhere. At 4 years old. I think.

Thanks for the pic. Jaemin looks so cute!

Yeah that's true... even though many shows copy god yookailgi, none beat god yookailgi. There's something special about it hard to explain with words... :P

adikkeluangman, could you add the download links in the first page of the thread. You can add my download links there if you want.

Ah! Almost all episodes were uploaded MP4 format too. Only 5 episodes weren't uploaded yet, but seems like eunji12 will be uploading them:

God Yookailgi

Episodes in WMV format:

Uploaded by Qi Luo:

ep 01-67 (Final) - Link

Episodes in MP4 format:

Uploaded by eunji12:

ep 01-10 - Link

ep 11-19 - Link

ep 20-38 - Link

ep 39-60 - Link

ep 61-67 (Final) - Link

Uploaded by sweetie17:

ep 15,17,23 - Link

ep 33, 37 - Link

ep 41 - Link

ep 47, 50, 59, 66, 67 (Last) - Link

Guest rogue1210

First I want to thank Qi Luo,eunji12 and sweetie17 for all the download links. I just spent the last few day watching all the episodes and I've completely falling love with g.o.d and Jaemin. This show is so different from all the other shows that have idols/celebrities take on roles as caretakers of a child. I love the fact that they had Jaemin for almost a year and a half and pretty much raised him. I find it interesting how Jaemin went with them on their daily schedule, vacation and also LA. Not many parents would allow them to do that. Nowadays I don't think a show like this would happen. Jaemin lived with them and I think it would be hard to finds a parent willing to hand over their kid like that.

I also loved that Jaemin formed a bond with each of the members. Even though he spent a lot of time with his omma and appa, Ho Young and Joon Hyung, he still was able to form strong relationships with the other members. It's funny how they went from not knowing a lot about how to take care of a baby, maybe not so much Joon Hyung, to becoming responsible parental figures to Jae Min. This show is honestly a gem and I'm happy I found it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dcleo1515

Man, I just a few episodes of this show and I am addicted to it. Thanks to all that put up download links.

Guest Char27

i have to say a very warm heartfelt thank you to Qi Luo for provididng us with the complete version of Yookalighi

it means soo much to me to know that you have taken so much time and energy to make it happen for us fans.,,

thank you so soo very much. I'll be enjoying each and every eiposde with excitement with a really pathetic smile across my face just for being

able to watch this show, which was all made possible thanks to you..

thank you so much Qi Luo ... it will never be forgotten

Big Hugs from the other side of earth kkk

Cheers

Char27

Guest Qi Luo

You're welcome.

I'm glad you're all enjoying god's babysit diaries. It's an honor to be able to share it with you all. And like someone said, this tv show is unique and the other tv series with celebs taking care of babies never became as good as god's babysit diaries. It's a really special show.

It's a pity, I only have low quality raws... I wish I could find HQ version, but I guess it's unlikely, right? This show is from 2001...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Qi Luo

Thanks eunji! ;)

Now we have all episodes in wmv and mp4 format uploaded! Here's the compilation of all download link:

[Downloads] God Yookailgi - God의 육아일기 - God's Babysit Diaries

872p.jpg

Episode Guide List: Link

All Episodes (wmv):

Format: wmv | Hosted on: Mediafire | Quality: Low

Ep. 01 | Ep. 02 | Ep. 03 | Ep. 04 | Ep. 05 | Ep. 06 | Ep. 07 | Ep. 08 | Ep. 09 | Ep. 10

Ep. 11 | Ep. 12 | Ep. 13 | Ep. 14 | Ep. 15 | Ep. 16 | Ep. 17 | Ep. 18 | Ep. 19 | Ep. 20

Ep. 21 | Ep. 22 | Ep. 23 | Ep. 24 | Ep. 25 | Ep. 26 | Ep. 27 | Ep. 28 | Ep. 29 | Ep. 30

Ep. 31 | Ep. 32 | Ep. 33 | Ep. 34 | Ep. 35 | Ep. 36 | Ep. 37 | Ep. 38 | Ep. 39 | Ep. 40

Ep. 41 | Ep. 42 | Ep. 43 | Ep. 44 | Ep. 45 | Ep. 46 | Ep. 47 | Ep. 48 | Ep. 49 | Ep. 50

Ep. 51 | Ep. 52 | Ep. 53 | Ep. 54 | Ep. 55 | Ep. 56 | Ep. 57 | Ep. 58 | Ep. 59 | Ep. 60

Ep. 61 | Ep. 62 | Ep. 63 | Ep. 64 | Ep. 65 | Ep. 66 | Ep. 67 (Final)

Link to original post - X

Credits/Uploaded by: Qi Luo

All Episodes (mp4):

Format: mp4 | Hosted on: Megaupload | Quality: Low

Ep. 01 | Ep. 02 | Ep. 03 | Ep. 04 | Ep. 05 | Ep. 06 | Ep. 07 | Ep. 08 | Ep. 09 | Ep. 10

Ep. 11 | Ep. 12 | Ep. 13 | Ep. 14 | Ep. 15 | Ep. 16 | Ep. 17 | Ep. 18 | Ep. 19 | Ep. 20

Ep. 21 | Ep. 22 | Ep. 23 | Ep. 24 | Ep. 25 | Ep. 26 | Ep. 27 | Ep. 28 | Ep. 29 | Ep. 30

Ep. 31 | Ep. 32 | Ep. 33 | Ep. 34 | Ep. 35 | Ep. 36 | Ep. 37 | Ep. 38 | Ep. 39 | Ep. 40

Ep. 41 | Ep. 42 | Ep. 43 | Ep. 44 | Ep. 45 | Ep. 46 | Ep. 47 | Ep. 48 | Ep. 49 | Ep. 50

Ep. 51 | Ep. 52 | Ep. 53 | Ep. 54 | Ep. 55 | Ep. 56 | Ep. 57 | Ep. 58 | Ep. 59 | Ep. 60

Ep. 61 | Ep. 62 | Ep. 63 | Ep. 64 | Ep. 65 | Ep. 66 | Ep. 67 (Final)

Link to original posts - X; X; X; X; X

Credits/Uploaded by: eunji12

Random Episodes (mp4):

Format: mp4 | Hosted on: Megaupload | Quality: Low

Ep. 15 | Ep. 17 | Ep. 23 | Ep. 33

Ep. 37 | Ep. 41 | Ep. 47 | Ep. 50

Ep. 59 | Ep. 67 (Final)

Link to original posts - X; X; X; X

Credits/Uploaded by: sweetie17

Guest adikkeluangman

^ I've already updated the first post. Thanks to all that help and participate.

Here is my caps on Yookailgi video titles. It is not according to date and episode. ;)

15374277.jpg

Guest sweetie17

Qi Luo, well done !!! And, thank you !!! I wish I could find the HQ episodes too but I have searched every clubbox I know and none still keeps it T_T But it is good enough that we now have the full episodes of the show, isn't it?

I enjoy Korean variety shows but so far none of them has given me such a deep impression like G.O.D's babysitting show. No show can beat it, really !!! I synced all my favourite episodes into my phone so that whenever I am feeling down I can watch it and I can smile again ^_^

Guest Qi Luo

adikkeluangman

Thanks for updating the first page.

Could you copy and paste the titles of episodes 01, 02, 37, 47, 59?

Those are the only episodes I don't have the title.

And I don't know how to type in korean *embarassed*

sweetie17

Yeah! At least we got to upload all episodes even if it's only LQ everyone can watch it. I also tried to find HQ but I had no sucess. :( But I guess, it's hard to find HQ raws of old shows like this one. It's also one of my fav variety shows ever.

I wish someone could sub the episodes of this show. Blue Rain forum was subbing it but the translator is not active anymore.

If there's someone that knows korean (or chinese) and want to translate the episodes feel free to contact me, I would love to work on the timing of this.

I remember there was a link to watch all episodes with chinese subs... but I forgot the url...

i'll try to find again.

Kye Sang and a baby - I think it's Jaemin:

95570563.jpg

Guest charmont

I love this show!!

I downloaded most of the episodes..a few years back.

Thank you for the complete download link.

Now I can watch every episode.^^

If only there is a subb version, it would be perfect^^

Guest sweetie17

Unfortunately I don't understand Korean either. I wish I could help with anything. If only someone could help with the translation from Korean to English... It would be great if we all can unite and release the English subtitled God Yookailgi, right? ^_^

Guest adikkeluangman

Sorry for late reply. I also don't understand Korea but my PC can read Korean. So the hangul not in ???.

Titles:

Ep. 1 육아일기01 - 아기가왔어요

Ep. 2 육아일기02 - 역할분담

Ep. 37 육아일기37 - 300일 기념 미국 여행1

Ep. 47 육아일기47 - 크리스마스 파티

Ep. 59 육아일기59 - 산후조리원에서

Some gif.

This is during 100 days with Jaemin. Looks at their costume and dances.

40053557.gif 63615090.gif 90368164.gif 70283072.gif 59618363.gif 21229827.gif 72847915.gif

Final vacation with JaeMin I think. or last episode.

26576761.jpg

c: daumgod49674 + adikkeluangman

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pricess

thank you sooooo much....

before this i never know about this show...

after i read this thread and try to watch...

now i start to donwload and watch every ep...

maybe this show dont have sub or i cant understand what they talking..

buts i still can feel the love...thanks everyone..heehee :lol: :lol:

Archived