[Variety] g.o.d Yookailgi / God의 육아일기 / g.o.d's Babysit Diaries

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Qi Luo

I updated the download list with more episodes. ^^

You can find the list on my previous post (where I posted the update I made yesterday and I also edited that post with the updated of today), above this page or you can look at it on page 3 of this thread. I updated both posts.

HELP:

AH! does anyone have these episodes: Ep 17, 23, 33, 37, 41, 47, 50, 59, 66, 67? Or could someone download it from veoh (on the previous page there is a link to an account that has all episodes) or clubbox (i can provide some clubbox links)? Because the raws I have of these episodes are not working properly. sad.gif And veoh doesn't work on my country and clubbox is very slow here.

Guest sweetie17

I updated the download list with more episodes. ^^

You can find the list on my previous post (where I posted the update I made yesterday and I also edited that post with the updated of today), above this page or you can look at it on page 3 of this thread. I updated both posts.

HELP:

AH! does anyone have these episodes: Ep 17, 23, 33, 37, 41, 47, 50, 59, 66, 67? Or could someone download it from veoh (on the previous page there is a link to an account that has all episodes) or clubbox (i can provide some clubbox links)? Because the raws I have of these episodes are not working properly. sad.gif And veoh doesn't work on my country and clubbox is very slow here.

Veoh works in my country and I downloaded all 67 episodes perfectly (mp4 format) ^^ You need Ep 17, 23, 33, 37, 41, 47, 50, 59, 66, 67 right? I will try and upload them then. It may take a while since my internet is very slow. Since it's more than 100Mb per episode, I cannot upload on mediafire link. Can you suggest where I should upload the files? Because the yousendit link dies really soon and megaupload link does not work for many people T_T

Anyway, I am soooo happy to find this thread where people are enjoying Yookailgi as much as I do ^_^

Guest Qi Luo

^sweetie17

THANKS A LOT! :) I was getting a bit frustrated because the raws i have of these episodes were not working properly and I tried downloading them from clubbox but with no sucess. And veoh doesn't work on my country.

If you could download these episodes from veoh and upload them, you'll have my eternal gratitude! :) If the files are over 100mb, you could upload them on megaupload. Ahhhh! I forgot to say... the episode 15 is incomplete (it's cuts the final minutes) so if you could download episode 15 too, it'll be great.

So... the episodes I have that that aren't working are Ep 15, 17, 23, 33, 37, 41, 47, 50, 59, 66, 67.

While you download these episodes, I'll keep uploading the other episodes that are working fine on mediafire. I think by the end of next week, i'll finish uploading everything. My internet is slow too, so it takes me ages to upload each episode. :)

Guest sweetie17

So... the episodes I have that that aren't working are Ep 15, 17, 23, 33, 37, 41, 47, 50, 59, 66, 67.

Here you go... Enjoy! Tell me if there is any problem with the link. I will try to upload it again then ^_^

Ep 15: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YT1HDVID

Ep 17: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1QBW7C24

Ep 23: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VKT9HDSK

Guest Qi Luo

Thanks a lot sweetie17 !!!!!!

i'm downloading them from megaupload now! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I uploaded 5 more episodes of Yookailgi on mediafire. The links can be found here (Link

Guest sweetie17

Hi Qi Luo, some more episodes you need ;) Thanks for uploading all episodes. I only have the >100Mb mp4 format. I don't know how to convert it into wmv format so that I can help you a hand with the uploading on mediafire, sorry :blush:

By the way, do you have the show when G.O.D met with Jaemin again after a few years? I remembered watching it on youtube once and downloaded it but don't know where I stored it :( If anyone has it, can you please upload it? In the meantime I will try to find the clip too. It's a touching reunion b/w G.O.D and Jaemin.

Ep 47: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KJ98SKB2

Ep 50: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XQS0IQQ9

Ep 59: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZTTVNQG1

Ep 66: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DV5FT9VQ

Ep 67 (last): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OOJ7ITUN

Guest Qi Luo

^sweetie17, THANKS again!

Don't worry. I know how to convert. I'll convert them to WMV and upload on mediafire as soon as I finish uploading the raws I have. This way, people can download the complete serie in the same format and quality.

By the way, do you have the show when G.O.D met with Jaemin again after a few years? I remembered watching it on youtube once and downloaded it but don't know where I stored it sad.gif If anyone has it, can you please upload it? In the meantime I will try to find the clip too. It's a touching reunion b/w G.O.D and Jaemin.

I didn't knew there was a show where god met Jaemin again! OMG I'd like to watch it. How old was Jaemin when they met him again? I think maybe on the official god thread someone knows the name and year of this tv show. If I know the name of the show I can try searching for it.

But, I remember reading an interview with Danny from 2007 or 2008 where he said that him and the other god members are still in touch with Jaemin's mum. And that they sometimes meet her and ask about Jaemin. Danny also said, although Jaemin doesn't remember all the memories he shared with god, Jaemin watches and re-watch the episodes of 'god yookailgi'. :)

It would be nice if when god makes another comeback (i still have hopes that god will release a new album! :D) that they meet Jaemin again on a tv show special.

5-6 more episodes uploaded: LINK

Guest sweetie17

I didn't knew there was a show where god met Jaemin again! OMG I'd like to watch it. How old was Jaemin when they met him again? I think maybe on the official god thread someone knows the name and year of this tv show. If I know the name of the show I can try searching for it.

But, I remember reading an interview with Danny from 2007 or 2008 where he said that him and the other god members are still in touch with Jaemin's mum. And that they sometimes meet her and ask about Jaemin. Danny also said, although Jaemin doesn't remember all the memories he shared with god, Jaemin watches and re-watch the episodes of 'god yookailgi'. :)

It would be nice if when god makes another comeback (i still have hopes that god will release a new album! :D) that they meet Jaemin again on a tv show special.

Hi there,

If I remember it right, it was a talkshow with G.O.D as guests and Jaemin was a suprise from the host to G.O.D. I think it was around 2005 or 2006 when G.O.D released their last album without Yoon Kye Sang. Jaemin was 5 or 6 years old. He was a bit timid at first.

I will try to find the clip again.

Look, your uploading has almost finished! Yay !!! Hope that people will love this show as much as we are ^^

By the way, what is your fav episode? Me, I love the most when Jaemin first called Son Ho Young "Mommy" B) It was so SWWWEEETTTT!!! And all the interaction between the members and Jaemin :rolleyes: If only I can understand what they were saying. I only have the subtitle for episode 1 where they appointed each member a position in taking care of Jaemin. But even without understanding a word, I still love this show to bit !!! Their interactions are perfect !!

Ep 33: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C42G66IH

Ep 37: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FB7KF05G

Ep 41:

Guest Qi Luo

Hi there,

If I remember it right, it was a talkshow with G.O.D as guests and Jaemin was a suprise from the host to G.O.D. I think it was around 2005 or 2006 when G.O.D released their last album without Yoon Kye Sang. Jaemin was 5 or 6 years old. He was a bit timid at first.

I will try to find the clip again.

I'll ask about it on the god thread. I think maybe someone over there, knows the name of the show.

I want to watch it. I'd like to see the reaction of god and Jaemin. :)

Look, your uploading has almost finished! Yay !!! Hope that people will love this show as much as we are ^^

Yeah! I wish my internet was faster, this way I could have uploaded everything in 1-2 days. ehehehe

Thanks a lot for uploading these episodes on megaupload. As soon as I download them I'll convert to wmv and upload to mediafire. :)

By the way, what is your fav episode? Me, I love the most when Jaemin first called Son Ho Young "Mommy" cool.gif It was so SWWWEEETTTT!!! And all the interaction between the members and Jaemin rolleyes.gif If only I can understand what they were saying. I only have the subtitle for episode 1 where they appointed each member a position in taking care of Jaemin. But even without understanding a word, I still love this show to bit !!! Their interactions are perfect !!

I hope people enjoy the show.

Even with no subs, it's still fun to watch. Many other recent tv shows tried to copy god yookailgi, but none were so special and touching like god yookailgi.

I wished someone would sub the complete serie in english. I've seen only episode 1 and 3 with eng subs, but the subbers are not active anymore. So if only someone could take over this project and sub the other episodes. I think chinese fans subbed the complete serie, so if there was someone that knew chinese and would like to translate the subs from chinese to english, it would be awesome.

As for my fav episode... awww it's so hard to chose. But I think it's amazing when you compare the first episodes with the last episodes and notice how much god became more mature and caring towards Jaemin and how Jaemin started to trust and like god boys. It's funny because in the beggining, god members (With the except of Joon) were a bit clueless of how to take care of a kid and they felt a bit lost. But as time passed they became more experienced and not long after they met Jaemin, they were taking care of Jaemin like real fathers and adults.

I think one of the most touching scenes of god yookailgi is in one of the last episodes where god is in the hospital with Jaemin (if I'm not mistaken, Jaemin is going to have a brother/sister) and then when members of god say their farewell to Jaemin at the front of the hospital, Jaemin is with his dad (I think) and when he sees god leaving on the car, he points to car and keeps pointing to the car till the car is gone and while he does that tears come from his eyes and I think Jaemin's dad asks him something like 'do you miss god' or he says something like 'do you like god' (i don't remember exactly what it was) and Jaemin nods and keep pointing to where the car went and keeps crying.

Awww it was so touching!

4 more episodes added: Link

Guest adikkeluangman

I don't remember which epi but it much on 20+ coz I just watched few and JaeMin still don't call Hoi amma during Hoi surprise birthday party after much persuasion of other members. He call Joon appa or his first few word on Epi. 7.

god met back JaeMin was during 4th or 5th jib album promo. But I think it more on 5th album [02/03]. There was clip somewhere at youtube if it still not be taken down. the show name is 'Seo Se Won show' from the MC name. Jaemin at that time maybe 4/5 years old (KR age).

Guest Qi Luo

Thanks for the information adikkeluangman. Do you know the link of this clip? or the name of this show in korean?

Guest sweetie17

Hi Qi Luo, this is the last ep you need ^^ Enjoy !!!!!!t

Ep 41: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FH2ATRG

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Qi Luo

sweetie17 & eunji12 thanks a lot for uploading the MP4 format! :)

As for the wmv format, I uploaded 3 more episodes today and updated the list. My computer was broken these past 2-3 weeks so I couldn't upload more episodes.

Here's the list of episodes with the dates the episodes were aired and also with a title in korean. I don't know if these titles are the official titles of each episode or fanmade title, but anyway, the titles are useful because it has a little description of what happened in each episode which helps in case you want to re-watch a certain episode but is not sure which number was it.

To translate the titles/description to english you can use these online translators:

Korean-2-English Online Translators: Babelfish or Babylon

Episode Guide List - [MBC] God Yookailgi / God의 육아일기 / GOD babysit a baby

Episode # - [Date it Was Aired] Title/Description

Episode 01 - [3.11] 육아일기 1편 - 아기가왔어요

Episode 02 - [3.11] 육아일기 2편 - 역할분담

Episode 03 - [3.18] 육아일기 3화 - 목욕탕&방송국

Episode 04 - [3.18] 육아일기 4화 - 태우와재민의화해&돌잔치&예방접종

Episode 05 - [3.25] 드라마넷 육아일기 5편 - 여자친구가 생겼어요

Episode 06 - [3.25] 드라마넷 육아일기 6편 - 일요일밤의 이야기

Episode 07 - [4.1] 드라마넷 육아일기 7편 - 기저귀갈기&쑥쑥크는 재민이

Episode 08 - [4.1] 드라마넷 육아일기 8편 - 목욕 시키기&호영태우 입학

Episode 09 - [4.8] 드라마넷 육아일기 9편 - 어린이가 된 god

Episode 10 - [4.8] 드라마넷 육아일기 10편 - 100일 기념여행 - 제주도 1편

Episode 11 - [4.15] 드라마넷 육아일기 11편 - 100일 기념여행 - 제주도 여행 2편

Episode 12 - [4.15] 드라마넷 육아일기 12편 - 동물놀이

Episode 13 - [4.22] 드라마넷 육아일기 13편 - 수영장&패션쇼

Episode 14 - [4.22] 드라마넷 육아일기 14편 - 하이라이트 1

Episode 15 - [4.29] 드라마넷 육아일기 15편 - 하이라이트 2

Episode 16 - [4.29] 드라마넷 육아일기 16편 - 재민이 공간 꾸미기

Episode 17 - [5.6] 드라마넷 육아일기 17편 - 김밥싸기&놀이공원

Episode 18 - [5.6] 드라마넷 육아일기 18편 - 가족사진 촬영

Episode 19 - [5.13] 드라마넷 육아일기 19편 - 태우생일&난타연습&2집막방

Episode 20 - [5.13] 드라마넷 육아일기 20편 - 미용실&KMTV출연

Episode 21 - [5.20] 드라마넷 육아일기 21편 - 왕엄마빈자리메우기&세차하기

Episode 22 - [5.20] 드라마넷 육아일기 22편 - 호영병문안

Episode 23 - [5.27] 드라마넷 육아일기 23편 - 욱향이생일&드림콘서트

Episode 24 - [5.27] 드라마넷 육아일기 24편 - 200일기념 온천여행 1편

Episode 25 - [6.18] 드라마넷 육아일기 25편 - 200일기념 온천여행 2편

Episode 26 - [6.18] 드라마넷 육아일기 26편 - CF촬영장에 간 재민이

Episode 27 - [6.19] 드라마넷 육아일기 27편 - 이별여행 1

Episode 28 - [6.19] 드라마넷 육아일기 28편 - 이별여행 2

Episode 29 - [6.20] 드라마넷 육아일기 29편 - 하이라이트1

Episode 30 - [6.20] 드라마넷 육아일기 30편 - 하이라이트2

Episode 31 - [6.23] 드라마넷 육아일기 31편 - 재민이의 하루

Episode 32 - [6.23] 드라마넷 육아일기 32편 - 다시 만난 god 가족

Episode 33 - [6.24] 드라마넷 육아일기 33편 - 창단식 준비하는 god

Episode 34 - [6.24] 드라마넷 육아일기 34편 - god 가족의 어떤 나들이

Episode 35 - [6.25] 드라마넷 육아일기 35편 - 녹음실에서&임시숙소에서

Episode 36 - 드라마넷 육아일기 36편 - 미국여행1

Episode 37 - 육아일기37 - 300일 기념 미국 여행1

Episode 38 - [6.25] 드라마넷 육아일기 38편 - 공원에서&새숙소에서

Episode 39 - [6.26] 드라마넷 육아일기 39편 - 이사하기

Episode 40 - [6.26] 드라마넷 육아일기 40편 - 새숙소에서 밥먹기&컴백일

Episode 41 - [6.27] 드라마넷 육아일기 41편 - 재민이 공간 꾸미기

Episode 42 - [6.27] 드라마넷 육아일기 42편 - 매니저 결혼식

Episode 43 - 드라마넷 육아일기 43편 - 외식하기

Episode 44 - [6.30] 드라마넷 육아일기 44편 - god가족의 어떤 잔치날

Episode 45 - [6.30] 드라마넷 육아일기 45편 - 재민이의 화려한 외출&동화책 만들기

Episode 46 - 드라마넷 육아일기 46편 - 크리스마스 파티

Episode 47 - 육아일기47 - 크리스마스 파티

Episode 48 - 드라마넷 육아일기 48편 - 기차만들기&시상식

Episode 49 - [7.1] 드라마넷 육아일기 49편 - 놀이방에 간 재민이

Episode 50 - 50회- 2001.1.27 - 고무찰흙 놀이

Episode 51 - [7.1] 드라마넷 육아일기 51회 - 계상생일1

Episode 52 - [7.1] 드라마넷 육아일기 52회 - 계상생일2

Episode 53 - [7.3] 드라마넷 육아일기 53회 - 놀이방에 간 재민이2

Episode 54 - [7.3] 드라마넷 육아일기 54회 - 데니생일

Episode 55 - [7.4] 드라마넷 육아일기 55회 - 생활계획표 짜기&재민이가 보고 싶어요

Episode 56 - [7.4] 드라마넷 육아일기 56회 - 재민이생일

Episode 57 - [7.7] 드라마넷 육아일기 57회 - god형들과 첫 CF를 찍은 재민이

Episode 58 - [7.7] 드라마넷 육아일기 58회 - 영민이 선물사기&출산

Episode 59 - 육아일기59 - 산후조리원에서

Episode 60 - 드라마넷 육아일기 60편 - 최종 하이라이트1

Episode 61 - [7.8] 드라마넷 육아일기 61회 - 하이라이트2

Episode 62 - [7.9] 드라마넷 육아일기 62회 - 하이라이트3

Episode 63 - [7.9] 드라마넷 육아일기 63회 - 이별여행 석모도편1

Episode 64 - [7.10] 드라마넷 육아일기 64회 - 이별여행 석모도편2

Episode 65 - [7.10] 드라마넷 육아일기 65회 이별여행 석모도편3

Episode 66 - 20011229 god의 육아일기 특집편

Episode 67 - 20020105 god의 육아일기 특별편

Guest Qi Luo

:PPPP

Finally I finished uploading all episodes of god yookailgi in wmv format! :) The mediafire links are in the top of this page and/or on page 3 of this thread!

Enjoy!

Ah thanks sweetie17 & eunji12 for uploading the episodes in mp4 format!

Cheers!

Guest dankyung

^ thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for those download links. you saved me hhahaha i was dying trying to find these. thanks a lot, really appreciated especially taking the time out to convert everything and upload everything. thank you soo much!!!!

Guest i.said.hi

OMG OMG OMG.

this SHOW HAS GOT TO BE THE FOUNDATION OF ALL KOREAN SHOWS FOR ME.

this was my childhood. i watched this show every single week. i loved it.

Archived