G-dragon's 2nd Version Of "look Only At Me"

HOW DARE G-DRAGON RAIN ON TAEYANG'S GLORY?!?!!? just kidding.

lol, just had to say that because that's how everyones feeling. i do think it's wierd that YG decided to have a 2nd version.. competition maybe? i joke.

i dont know, but i love both versions. i find it funny that a lot of people think g-dragon sucks at singing. i adore his voice.

taeyang's version is good, g-dragon's version is good. thats how big bang do it people~!

i do hope believe that there's no ill feelings between those two. i'm sure g-dragon felt inspired and wanted to do it too~ but true, i think taeyang might of felt.. like WHY MY SONG WHY NOT SOMEONE ELSES! hehe! :D

p.s. congrats to both of them for ranking #1~!!!!!!!!

big bang hwaittttting

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cherry-

i love both versions :]

but im a bigger GD fan... god i loved him ever since he was like.. 12? hahaa

boy has madd swagger though u gotta admit! :P

Guest mandapanda

woah, I just heard GD's part 2 and it sounds soooo hott<3

its totally GD style right there~ I miss him, is he gonna perform this?

there should be like a special stage if he does lol

Guest PandaKiss

I love this song, both versions.

But Taeyang's more.

I think the starting of G-Dragon's was a bit weird.

Anyways, hope they'll have some more group activities!

Guest da_thao

is the lyrics still funky?lol.this is a first,your member remade your #1 Single,lol.thanks for sharing!!!i love G-Dragon though,so talented,though i like Taeyang's more,it sounds more smooth.

Guest GDlovesBEE

Please. If there were ill feelings between GD and Tekkie, wouldn't they NOT be in a band together? Really people... it's just common sense.

Guest xjuicyy403

i love this version<3 but i like yb's more heh...

but gd's version is hot...it gives off a different vibe I LIKEY

thanks for sharing

Guest nalya

i think now, we should wait for a special stage between the two on Music Bank or something, lol

anyway, I like it. I can tell that most ppl prefer TaeYang's but after listening to GD's a few time, it kinda grow on me. haha. it's like, I can feel it more listening to GD's version. his raspy voice is sexy! anyhow, I love both of them.

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

My friend sent me this last night and she told me it sounds weird :lol: isn't bad but I prefer Youngbae's version.

Guest eastsea_sarang

i'm a huge big bang fan, but i'm gonna keep it real.

i hate it.i think it's pretty bad.lol...

i wasn't pleased w/ "for the world" album either except

like, 2 tracks ("with u" and "we belong together").

*now runs and hides* :ph34r:

Guest Urban.love

Ooh GD's version is alright but I like TY's version much better. Nice effort though GD lol. He says girl a lot in the song lol.

Guest vic_taebin

The first listen of the song, my reaction was what's wrong with gd's voice, but then after the 2nd and 3rd time of listening to the song, i began to like! The lyrics are soo good, yet so indecent. GD, you better not be singing these type of songs due to past experiences!

But of course, i'm more in favor of taeyang's version, yet GD's rap version of the song brings a new flavor.

Guest stardaisy212

Both GD & TY versions were recorded around the same time. it was never decided that this song was going to be TY’s, but bc he was coming out with a solo album, they just decided to include it in “HOT”. GD’s digital single was released bc YG decided GD’s version was too good to throw away (credit to: BlueBerrycupcake5 @ Youtube)

I like both version very much... they have their own uniqueness they each individually brought to the song... so I'm not gonna say Taeyang's version is better or GD version is better... each has it's own unique to the song. I love both version.

Archived