Britney's 6th Album - Circus - Out Now!

Guest Xylish

But i think circus seems to be a rip-off of Christina Aguilera's back to basic. Not that orginal, but i love britney!

how?

Christina's theme was Back to Basic

Britney's theme is the Circus.

I don't think that it's ripping off of Christina's just because one of her music video was a Circus.

I definitely think that her Circus album is a lot better, more of her voice shinning through.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney's 'CIRCUS' album is SOOOO FREAKING GOOOOOOD.

I'm loving the songs CIRCUS, IF U SEEK AMY, KILL THE LIGHTS, PHONOGRAPHY, OUT FROM UNDER, UNUSUAL YOU, SHATTERED GLASS

SO freaking good .. woo GO BRITNEY!

edit: i just got what 'if u seek amy' really means... ooh mean, SO CLEVERRRR hahahaa xD

Guest Aerolite

^ Those are ALL the songs I love too! Mmm Papi isn't cutting it out for me though...lol.

This has got to be one of my favorite newer Britney pics:

6334.jpg

(from Glamour mag)

I really wish they shaped her eyebrows more though, but she still looks FABULOUS.

Guest KuYA II

^

she looks gorgeous in that picture!!! ^__________^/

i love the mv of circus it is so nice and very well put. I love the cheography much more than womanizer and even the music is way better!! =). This is going to be one of my most favorite memorable songs from britney!! =).

Guest Vino de Jerez

how?

Christina's theme was Back to Basic

Britney's theme is the Circus.

I don't think that it's ripping off of Christina's just because one of her music video was a Circus.

I definitely think that her Circus album is a lot better, more of her voice shinning through.

Its the concept my dear. Not the theme I see.

Guest EUNSHIHAE

yay! love for Britney!!

i just LOVED Circus! that song is just soooo addicting!

Womanizer's an awesome song too!

cant wait to hear the rest of the songs

aww man according to Britney.com the video for "Circus" isn't the one that was supposed to be released. The real one (HQ) will be released on Friday at 7:30pm during ET. I actually wished they would release it on 20/20 like they did with "Womanizer". You know, I read somewhere (I think it was in EW) Roxie Hart (Chicago) was originally supposed to go to Britney or was it Lucy Liu's character Kitty Baxter? I just think Britney looked like Roxie Hart.

oo i hope thats true cause i was looking forward to a better video than that. a lot of the shots just seemed really awkward. (i usually don't like her music, but i actually like circus)

and lol at the bvlgari commercial at the beginning. haha

Archived