Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't recommend you use soribada cause there are a lot of problems and such going on with that system. i use bearshare and it goes pretty fast, but there weren't very many korean songs though... O_O;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

New tunes from z-degrees & requests for old tunes from kpop_uploads on livejournal.

Or better yet, I buy the albums whenever I get the chance.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SUjjang

soribada is now shut down. you can't get it from there. to tell you the truth. i have no idea where i download my music. i end up with like.. ten million -_-;;

Guest asianromance

i used solid07 when it works. it's down most of the time. but the songs i usually listen to now are from drama OSTs so i just get them off the soompi drama forum.

i would love to support artists and buy the cds but i don't have the money to consistently buy all the albums [and pay for shipping], especially when i only want a few tracks from each album. is there a way to support korean artists by buying individual tracks? not sure if itunes is that good with foreign/import music.

I love to use Solid07, 'cause it has the MOST things, but....it breaks down so often.

Did you guys notice that Solid07 seems to be completely down now???

Ah, but yea, now I go onto kpop.bww2.com to download stuff.

z-degrees... the popups have kinda stopped for now but I really dont know why people complain ~_~ they provide albums like days before its actually out and stuff and i think the pop-ups are worth it :)

Archived