Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunshinex3

Where Do You Dl Music

wont soompi's file sharing system go back? im really hoping for it.. anyway, now i go to solid and bjunkyard(<--not much but tat least they have some...)

limewires ok too i guess.. not much.. but zdegrees.. ionno that.. imma try it now.. PEACE!

I'd seriously support my favourite artists by purchasing their albums......if I had the god damn money -____-;; So I have to d/l instead *sigh*

I go to solid07.net but its really annoying sometimes because its always down and sometimes not? Bleh...frustrating.

Z-degrees.net is an awesome place to d/l. Well the pop ups are there for a reason. But its the best place to d/l new, recent korean, japanese an chinese albums.

I also go to kpopmusic.co.uk only to d/ perfs and such. Not much music there, but still good.

in-complete.net is a good place for DBSG files =)

boajjang.com is a good place for BoA =)

yay, I rule ;)

yes you do =)

i go to z-degrees too.

i download the songs from there so i can listen to them on the computer and for my mp3 player.

z-degrees is PERFECT to check out singers that i don't really know about

and if i like their songs, i end up buying the album as well.

i buy most of the albums though^^

I'm beginning to rely on Yesasia alot. Haha. To get all those Korean albums I can never find in Singapore. If you support the stars, buy don't download. I skip meals to get the albums. :)

sounds like z-degrees is the winner.

thanks again everyone :D

i just tried that right now, but it doesnt work. >_<

Announcements