Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knightvision91

^ It's at bww2 forums. Look in Kpop > Songs > and there's a topic made in JUNE I think.. or July (I made it) and the title was.. Various Artists - >>> or something.

either im blind or im just going stupid but i cant find it.

edit:

NVM i found it =) thanks so much :D

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

I tried bww2 and there are links to ALOT of songs, but I can't download a single music video.. o_o

All of the upload sites are either sendspace or megaupload, but once I click to download a specific music video, it says to try again. I have been waiting and clicking for SuJu videos for literally 3 hours, and nothing has been downloaded onto my computer. ;__; Is it just me?

Does anyone know a good site that I can download any SuJu mvs? Thanks ~

Guest prettyddalgi

i'm trying to look for the song called 그대 지금... it's from the full houst ost..

but i can't find it anywhere.... >.<

can someone help me out?

Guest Sosaeji

Hello all~

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can download old korean songs? My lovely, hard working, single mom handed me a list of Old songs by Old singers and wants me to burn a CD for her....Ever since free soribada shutdown I've been having a hard time finding these songs. I know there may be an IRC chatroom I could get into. I'm showing the list of songs so u get the idea of what sorta songs i'm talking about....I'd appreciate any ideas or suggestions....thanks in advance.

후회-이용

물보라-최진히

카추사의 여인-윤일호

여정-최진히

나홀로-계은숙

내일이차자와도-서울 페밀리

방황-이슬철

품어버린 아품-김동환

꼬마인형-최진희

세월이 가면-최호섭

안돼요 안돼-김상배

행복-이수만

밴손-현진우

사랑의 상처-이용

위험한 사랑-한해진

밤차로 떠난 여인-하남석

^ Search for FileGuri. It's like Soribada. There is a point system, but you get 100 points if you put a name in 추천인 while registering. :)

Just put monkeyjuiceforyou as the recommender

Guest yennie

THere is a kpop forum called kpopcafe.. there are lots of downloads and you can find music, performances, mvs, etc. and if you request something.. they will do their best to help you find it..

people should definitely join.. it is really a great forum.. ^^

Link:

KpopCafe Link

:D

Guest x__KaNg__x

THere is a kpop forum called kpopcafe.. there are lots of downloads and you can find music, performances, mvs, etc. and if you request something.. they will do their best to help you find it..

people should definitely join.. it is really a great forum.. ^^

Link:

KpopCafe Link

:D

^Thank you for the reference.

I checked out the site but it was mostly DBSG or SuperJunior or Shinhwa.

I was looking for a site more general, not too focused on one group.

The site is awesome for DBSG fans or SuperJunior fans who are looking for those stuffs.

Thanks anyway...

Guest StarCrystal

I tried bww2 and there are links to ALOT of songs, but I can't download a single music video.. o_o

All of the upload sites are either sendspace or megaupload, but once I click to download a specific music video, it says to try again. I have been waiting and clicking for SuJu videos for literally 3 hours, and nothing has been downloaded onto my computer. ;__; Is it just me?

Does anyone know a good site that I can download any SuJu mvs? Thanks ~

http://z7.invisionfree.com/SJFullHouse/index.php

;3 Need 10 posts to see d/l page.

Archived