Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

Guest alfredo

where can i download this song and if there is a mv available? can someone help translate it please.

그녀를 사랑해줘요 - 화요비

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mintoro

z-degrees is back but a great place to get free music is BWW2. All you need to do is register and it works like a forum style just like what soompi used to have.

thanks for the link of bww2

that's really a great place....

z-degrees coming back?! oh yes in august... i love that site

glad that it'll be back

yeah solid07 is down recently

Guest ovaltinejenkins

um. what was the point of double posting? :huh:

anyway, i like to use boajjang but its down right now T___T

Guest tvxqsaraeng

where can i download this song and if there is a mv available? can someone help translate it please.

그녀를 사랑해줘요 - 화요비

the song is called "Lover Her" the artist is Park Hwa Yo Bi.....try youtube for the mv don't know which album its from so can't really say where to dl otherwise i would say jpop cuz it has all her albums there......i put up the jpop link on the previous pg juss in case u want that link :) sorry if that's not much help :)

Guest happy.birthday

is soribada any good? and how would i sign up for it? do you guys sign up for the foreigners? because i don't know what to put up for the proof.

Guest ktown

the song is called "Lover Her" the artist is Park Hwa Yo Bi.....try youtube for the mv don't know which album its from so can't really say where to dl otherwise i would say jpop cuz it has all her albums there......i put up the jpop link on the previous pg juss in case u want that link :) sorry if that's not much help :)

i dont think that song is in any of her official albums

http://www.annyoung.com/cdstore/merchant.m...0&image.y=0

maybe it was from a ost soundtrack or one of the compilation albums im just putting out a guess

i am supporting my artists, by paying for my high speed net every month. without my net i won't be able to come in and download stuff and like them =D.. what's the use of buying when you're paying the net.

AMEN.

I use SOLID, ZDEGREES, xanga.com/music4krns (they're links, but you can still DL them. very sneaky of me, HUH?!!), etc.

I got to try others.

Guest Original Doll

I don't advise you to use LimeWire in any case. Many of my friends caught VIRUSES 'cause of it! :angry:

That's why I don't use it :)

http://www.FOBULOUS.net !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only place to be.

thank you very very much for the tip! Now I can hear the songs continuously without having to keep clicking the play button of the MV's at youtube. you have made me so happy.... :wub:

Guest nile_lata

I use SOULSEEK.

Just go to the list of rooms, right-click to create a room, create the "korean music" room, and there you go: the room is already recognized by 100s of ppl. When you're on Soulseek, add me to your user list: nile_lata. Send me a request and I'll see what I can do.

Guest geianna

i'm not korean, but i'm currently looking for a pretty obscure korean song, so i wondering how do i use monkey 3? do i have to make a login name/password thing, so can i just download and search? thanks :)

Guest ^00^ faqq000t -00-

i'm not korean, but i'm currently looking for a pretty obscure korean song, so i wondering how do i use monkey 3? do i have to make a login name/password thing, so can i just download and search? thanks :)

yeah, it would be kinda hard, cause you have to know how to read korean, but you dont have to be korean to make a username and password. maybe, you can ask someone you trust that knows how to read korean to help you.

Archived