Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't this site have a thread to download music and shows? i found it yesterday and now i can't find it.. did it get moved? it was like nonclubbox downlaods.. if anyone finds it please PM me or respond~
we do not update any songs in there.... but if you're looking for that thread, the link is in my sig. ^^!!

Guest kooshie

Can try solid07.net. The forum has a multimedia thread which is awesome.

Bearshare has very limited sources of korean music.

Guest yohosoowah

yea~ z-degrees is back, but the forum is not up yet, but yoo can download some albums that they post once in a while.

Guest sweetazngal

z-degrees is back but a great place to get free music is BWW2. All you need to do is register and it works like a forum style just like what soompi used to have.

Guest ktown

Can try solid07.net. The forum has a multimedia thread which is awesome.

Bearshare has very limited sources of korean music.

it seems that solid07 is down for awhile again

Guest alfredo

where can i download baby v.o.x. songs. thanks.

that is 'missing you' by baby v.o.x. as the link is dead.

Guest luckyuluckyme

where can i download baby v.o.x. songs. thanks.

umm...would it hurt to do a bit of research? this forum is about sharing sites where you can download music. There are a bunch of site listed where you could download music. This INCLUDES baby vox. :rolleyes:

Guest tvxqsaraeng

hello! wow this is my first post ever haha! anywayz....one small question.....does anyone know where i can download Shinhwa's Winter Story album with the song "Young Gunz" in it???? plz and thank you :)

Guest alfredo

where can i download this song and if there is a mv available? can someone help translate it please.

떠나지마 - 이승철

Guest pennyvang23

i am supporting my artists, by paying for my high speed net every month. without my net i won't be able to come in and download stuff and like them =D.. what's the use of buying when you're paying the net.

Guest tvxqsaraeng

where can i download this song and if there is a mv available? can someone help translate it please.

떠나지마 - 이승철

the title means "Don't Leave" and i'm guessing u know the artist but just in case its Lee Seung Chul :)

Don't know where u can download the song but u might be able to download the album itz from from the jpop forum which u can go to if u click here:jpop link :) hope this helps :sweatingbullets:

Archived