Vampire Knight Second Season

usagi-ayumi

EP7 is the bomb!!! I was anticipating this scene to come out ever since i read that in manga.

It's SO-SO-SO hawt!!! Kaname and Yuuki<333 *squeals* That scene is too sexy, especially if it's animated...

GAhhhhhhhh... I can't wait for ep8, wait till the other students in the night dorm know this...

---Caroline

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~fantasygurl~

i recent;y read chapter 45 and its killing me!!! i want to see the fight i don't want to know more of the past or whatever that can be for later!!

finally episode 7 caught up and just the same cliffhanger in the chapter too!!

question;He's the older brother but they aren't blood related right?

Omfg, Kaneme is john teshing sexy. <3

answer to your question..

yuki and kaname are blood related, because kaname's body is still originally yuki's real brother's body (Rido revived the current kaname into yuki's dead brother's body) but technically they aren't actually related

i totally forgot about the relation until the bombshell i was sooo gutted but also a "dang i was rooting for incest ............... ._." but when they cleared it up it was a "phew~!! yay kaname!!!" altho it is weird the body n all ......oh wells.

gosh he's sooo hot, yuuki is such a typical anime girl nicey nicey n all confused and undecided over her feelings over two hot guys -.-" blah ENJOY THE MOMENT!!!! >.<

Guest hyeminnie

answer to your question..

yuki and kaname are blood related, because kaname's body is still originally yuki's real brother's body (Rido revived the current kaname into yuki's dead brother's body) but technically they aren't actually related

when did this happen?

lol. i'm so behind.

Guest Vidalia

07']

when did this happen?

lol. i'm so behind.

SPOILER

Kaname isn't Yuki's real brother but instead he is the first king and founder of the Kuran Family who was revived by Rido. Yuki's parent's raised Kaname as Yuki's brother to replace the son Rido took away. This is why Kaname cant kill Rido since he was the one who revived him in the first place.

Yuki's parent's are brother and sister and they were married, it isn't uncommon for siblings to marry in a pure blood family. Rido fell in love with Yuki's mother (and his sister) Juri, but Juri chose her other brother Haruka therefore making Rido vengeful. Yuki's parent's also intended Kaname and Yuki to marry when they were older.

In my opinion Rido awakened Kaname in the first place to help destroy Juri and Haruka's family, but when Yuki's parent's showed how much they truly did love him even if he wasn't their real son, it changed him.

And so let me clarify again, Kaname is not Yuki's brother, he's just in Yuki's dead brother's body lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest severus

OMGOMGOMG. episode 8 was hot sh!t.

ESP. when Yuuki was sucking Kaname's blood on the bed.

looked like they were getttiinggg itt onn :phew:

and i wouldn't mind even though i might be a zero shipper XD

WHHAAOO.jpg

OHMY.jpg

WHAT DOES THIS LOOK LIKKEE???? :w00t:

I got so excited i took a million screen caps ><

FAV EPI OF SEASON TWO SO FAR!

Guest IN`vincible

ep9 is soo messed up n cliff hagging T___T

i hope to see some scenes of yukii fighting in the future :o

subs for ep9 is out already?

can't wait to go home!!! :D

Guest apricot

Well I can understand the "blood" relationship thing between Yuki and Kaname but anyone can explain to me the thing going on between Zero and his twin. They are born from hunters and their parents ate a vampire, so they are born a human with vampire's abilty is that it?? So it's unusual that they can both survive, because given the vampire trait, they will kill one to survive, is that it?

And forgive me for asking, what's the whole thing about Rido and Shizuka?? Kaname mentioned that if he killed Rido, Shizuka will not die..

*giddy* I have to read the subs more than once to understand sometimes, the anime is a bit fast.

Archived