Vampire Knight Second Season

usagi-ayumi

Guest rukawa11

Rido and Shizuka were engaged, but Shizuka had a human lover. She then turned him into a vampire but in the end, he was killed by Zero's parents as his name was on the hunters' list. That was why she turned all mad for revenge.

Her lover wasn't supposed to be on the hunters' list, so it was suspected that Rido was the one who tampered with the list to kill off that guy. That's why Kaname said that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XJShinoda

I've just finished watching the final episode of Vampire Knight Guilty... TT^TT

It turned out quite disappointing for me... <_<

They should have clarify what happen to Ichijou senpai...

Guest NO NAME?

Wow, the final episode aired already? Obviously, I haven't been keeping up with this series. *too busy playing video games*

Aww... I saw spoilers -_-

Guest Pinklett

I've just finished watching the final episode of Vampire Knight Guilty... TT^TT

It turned out quite disappointing for me... <_<

They should have clarify what happen to Ichijou senpai...

I watched it earlier today and I was completely devastated to know that my dear Ichijou senpai died. T_T

I wish he's really not. I wish he survived~ ^^

And my dream couple came true~ kekeke~

SPOILER AHEAD

Ichijou sempai did not die, at least in the mango he didn't, Rima thought he was gone as well, but Shiki knew he's out there somewhere, that's why he's going to search for him

Isn't Ichijou sempai supposed to one of the strongest "B class" vampires?

I expected more of the battle between THE vampire knight and Rido, but it was a good one though... I'm a ZeroxYuuki shipper so the end was bleh to me, but well enough to finish the anime. I hate animes that they almost never finish the finished story of the manga, so i doubt there will be a season 3, but if there will be one, ill sure be anticipating

I love this anime!! my favourite... I dont like reading manga's (online) but maybe just for this time...

Guest yours.truly.

i just saw the last ep. of season 2 and the ending was ok.

i hope they come out with season 3 though.

this anime's too good to end like this.

also, can anyone answer this question? yuuki and kaname aren't real siblings right? i think he mentioned something like that to zero when he first found out that yuuki was the pureblood princess. then again, in the anime they keep saying that they are siblings. so are they really siblings or not?

SPOILER AHEAD

Ichijou sempai did not die, at least in the mango he didn't, Rima thought he was gone as well, but Shiki knew he's out there somewhere, that's way he's going to search for him

I expected more of the battle between THE vampire knight and Rido, but it was a good one though... I'm a ZeroxYuuki shipper so the end was bleh to me, but well enough to finish the anime. I hate animes that they almost never finish the finished story of the manga, so i doubt there will be a season 3, but if there will be one, ill sure be anticipating

I love this anime!! my favourite... I dont like reading manga's (online) but maybe just for this time...

Ahahaha! yeah. I kinda kept up with the part that Shiki said he is going to find Ichi when I watched the subbed epi just a while ago. X_X

Ichijou sempai is said to be as strong as Kaname~ :) *proud proud*

Let's well, wish there are upcoming seasons~

Guest yours.truly.

^

oh ok thank you. they look so alike though O_O

i guess they are still related somehow though because they are both purebloods.

^

MY ANSWER IS WRONG. LOL! SORRY.

i just saw the last ep. of season 2 and the ending was ok.

i hope they come out with season 3 though.

this anime's too good to end like this.

also, can anyone answer this question? yuuki and kaname aren't real siblings right? i think he mentioned something like that to zero when he first found out that yuuki was the pureblood princess. then again, in the anime they keep saying that they are siblings. so are they really siblings or not?

Here is the answer. They are related. Maybe cousins? :)

Kaname isn't Yuki's real brother but instead he is the first king and founder of the Kuran Family who was revived by Rido. Yuki's parent's raised Kaname as Yuki's brother to replace the son Rido took away. This is why Kaname cant kill Rido since he was the one who revived him in the first place.

Yuki's parent's are brother and sister and they were married, it isn't uncommon for siblings to marry in a pure blood family. Rido fell in love with Yuki's mother (and his sister) Juri, but Juri chose her other brother Haruka therefore making Rido vengeful. Yuki's parent's also intended Kaname and Yuki to marry when they were older.

In my opinion Rido awakened Kaname in the first place to help destroy Juri and Haruka's family, but when Yuki's parent's showed how much they truly did love him even if he wasn't their real son, it changed him.

And so let me clarify again, Kaname is not Yuki's brother, he's just in Yuki's dead brother's body lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest XJShinoda

SPOILER AHEAD

Ichijou sempai did not die, at least in the mango he didn't, Rima thought he was gone as well, but Shiki knew he's out there somewhere, that's way he's going to search for him

Yeah... I saw that, ithat why i gave myself a second thought that Ichijou senpai is still alive somewhere... Since Shiki senpai said he still can FEEL him and going to look for him to return him the sword. ...

In fact, they claim that Ichijou senpai is as strong as Kaname senpai... But this may just apply in the earlier stage, before Kaname senpai drank Shizuka's blood and also Yuuki's... Since his power increased after taking in the purebloods' blood.

About the battle against Rido, i was surprised that it ended so fast... = = Isn't it too easy to finish off a boss??????

Ahahaha! yeah. I kinda kept up with the part that Shiki said he is going to find Ichi when I watched the subbed epi just a while ago. X_X

Ichijou sempai is said to be as strong as Kaname~ :) *proud proud*

Let's well, wish there are upcoming seasons~

I wish there are upcoming seasons too!!! Even a special movie edition will do... LOL.... I want to see Zero and Yuuki being together!!!!!!! Seriously... Zero deserves happiness!!!! He has given up so much in it!!!! TT^TT

Guest ~fantasygurl~

the anime is finished damn damn i wish there was more!!!!!!!!!!! watever the manga is still ongoing and i like it better anyways heheeh

Guest 「Sachiko」

^If they even have a 3rd season, that is.

After watching the last episode.. I dunno, the ending didn't satisfy me. D:

Rido died too easily, in my opinion..

Overall, the anime was okay, but I prefer the manga

Guest carolyn

I felt that at some parts you had to have read the manga to understand what was happening in the anime, because after reading the manga and watching, I felt it was easier to understand the relationship between Shizuka, her lover, and her "fiancee".

Archived