[new Song] Dbsk - Why Did I Fall In Love With You

Guest leongfun

Guest mimikhat

lmfao, I hope you know you can get warned by the "20 characters" thing. O_O

and to answer your question, yes, this has a PV. It has 2 actually. One with DBSK and one with the drama-like story-No DBSK. You can try to search it up on youtube in AVEX didn't delete it yet.

uhm.. can i ask for the link?? :sweatingbullets: i can't find it on youtube eh. :unsure: hehehe. please. :D

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mansanasnam

it is really hard not to fall in love with this song!! it is so beautiful!

and also... the way it was leaked little by little made people more crazy about it!

including me!! ahahaha

love the melody! ..really different from all their songs...

love the lyrics... sad though

love the PV -drama version... makes you feel the song more

love the PV -our boys version even more... the pained facial expression is killing me!

this makes me excited about the 24th single already!! lol

=====

EDIT:

mimikhat i dunno if this is possible but i'll try to post a link and also you can look it up on dnbn.

http://www.imeem.com/sweetnice/video/UFdmT..._darou_mv_dram/

Guest Kiwi Blush

UGHH.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE FIRST PRESS EDITIONS ARE GONE.

ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET IT STILL?

WHERE'S MY CREDIT CARD...!!! I WAS WAITING FOR MY CARD SO I CAN BUY ONLINE.

*FUMES*

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!

I asked Yesasia and they said they don't guarantee it. I couldn't contact HMV through phone cuz they're overseas but I did send them an e-mail. They didn't reply yet.

If someone's selling the first press edition, contact me!!! I need both versions T____________T

I don't care how much it costs! Well actually I do but you know what I mean! As long as it's a reasonable price.

Guest itsblueskies

I love this song to bits! It's one of their best Japanese songs to date. This single deserves a number 1 more than anything. Everyone I showed this song to they absolutely adored it, fan or not.

Guest annameg

UGHH.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE FIRST PRESS EDITIONS ARE GONE.

ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET IT STILL?

WHERE'S MY CREDIT CARD...!!! I WAS WAITING FOR MY CARD SO I CAN BUY ONLINE.

*FUMES*

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!

I asked Yesasia and they said they don't guarantee it. I couldn't contact HMV through phone cuz they're overseas but I did send them an e-mail. They didn't reply yet.

If someone's selling the first press edition, contact me!!! I need both versions T____________T

I don't care how much it costs! Well actually I do but you know what I mean! As long as it's a reasonable price.

PEOPLE, DONT GET TOHO STUFFS FROM YESASIA. it doesnt count!.

just get it in HMV. but it really didnt put anything if first press is available.

i doubt it though:

1. its CHEAPER

2. first press in CDJAPAN are gone. so theres a huge chance that its gone there too^^.

but its better to get it in HMV. CHEAPER AND IT COUNTS ON ORICON^^

again, i doubt that someone's gonna SELL theirs at this point of time^^

maybe wait like until august. when everybody's looking for money to get their 4th album^^ lol

Guest Cassiopeia4ever

I absolutely adore this song! the melody, the lyrics... it gives me a nostalgia feeling WOW

cant wait till the single comes out :blush:

Guest stoopidity

woahh...reminded me of chris brown's forever [the sound of the piano, i think] but this song is really making me smile =D

i can't wait for the single!

thanks for sharingg!!!

SEXY VOICES!!!

Guest vietgurlhelen

i absolutely love this song

in my opinion, i think it was one of the most beautiful songs DBSK has sung

and no doubt they will reach #1 on the Oricon again too =]

even if its beautiful, its soo sad too =/ i dont usually like sad stuff, but when dbsk sings it, its still sad but has a hint of hopefulness in the song

i like that =]

i cant wait till the PV comes out lol

the preview for the PV kind of reminds me of 'beautiful you' except a lighter, shinier version

of course the covers are gorgeous

i kinda like the dvd cover more, their facial structures are <333

because the cd one looks so awkward =/ i busted out laughing when i saw yunho and jae in the cd covers LOL

cant wait till the song comes out!

Guest fobbiyo

uhm.. can i ask for the link?? :sweatingbullets: i can't find it on youtube eh. :unsure: hehehe. please. :D

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14392941XpP4wM...3264&rank=2

I hope it works :D If you still don't see it, PM me.

Bourjois: LMAO. It doesn't sound like them sometimes? O_O Are you a frequent listener? It sounds like them to me.. Maybe because at some parts they sing kind of.. high. Not really high, but different from their other songs.

Guest annameg

I like the song but at times it doesn't sound like TVXQ's singing it... :mellow:

of course. because its TOHOSHINKI who's singing it^^. lol

when are they gonna release the full PV+toho?!

AVEX!!!! ITS IN TWO WEEKS! release it already! >.<

Archived