The Sad Love Story

Guest soominie

Guest soominie

manhwa by Shin Ji SangThe Sad Love Story
a.k.a. Sad Love Song, Sad Sonata
Genre: Drama, Romance, Shoujo
Artist/Author: SHIN Ji-Sang

1894_1_4_KONCJ_5-ARUDR.jpg

Summary: As a child, Joon-young was always teased because his mother owned a bar that served Americans.
When he meets Hae-in, a blind girl, they become childhood sweethearts and he vows to always protect her.
However, Hae-in and her mom take off one night, leaving Joon-young and his promise behind.
Hae-in later meets Gun-woo, the rich son of a CEO. Among these three, a tragic love triangle begins to form...

Has anyone else read this? I've read the first four chapters from Mangatraders, and it's SO good. X)
The art is amazing, and the storyline really is sad but it's cute.

Volumes
: 5 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=6190

hsad_love_story_v05_ch01_p003_evilflower
pid29112.jpg

download11.jpg

Guest Q_Park

^

Aww . . . you beat. I was going to start this also! LOL

I watched the drama, I didn't really like it that much but I read the manhwa and I wonder when there's going to be more chapters!

Thanks for making the thread!

- Kyu

Guest HxYoExMoExE

this was a manhwa???

wow i watched the drama first

never thought it was a series :P

the drama was okay,

i wonder how the manhwa is

Guest puls707

^you've read the entire series already? did u read the raws? cuz from what i can tell, this series is only scanlated up to chapter 4! unfortunately... :tears:

well thanks for making this thread! i'm glad i got introduced to this series! like it was mentioned above, the art is truly AMAZING!

Guest Izam.

I have this entire series in Chinese print. I didn't really read it though (after 1st 2 books I got really annoyed with the characters)..................it seemed silly. Chocolat is way better >_<

oh my god!

it was soooo good!

the art is beautiful

and the story is bittersweet.

though sad ending, but still good.

it was a tear jerker. ToT

i think there's a korean drama too.

Archived