Biggest Turn Ons On The Opposite Sex?

Guest dream_angel

Guest Terazu

Intelligence (nice mix of book and street), open minded, humble.
-an incredible smile (genuine, white, reaches their eyes). -Kind eyes -sexy hair that I just want to run my fingers through. 
Broad shoulders. 
Wit.
Drive.
Some ambitions.
I guess I like those that are called "alpha males" -- guys that have their own point of view and can stand up for what they believe in. They're also comfortable in leadership roles. Controlling and possessive is NOT a turn on.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bella Terentia

Insomnolence said: Is it just me or does anyone find guys with big hands a huge turn on?
Especially if they have nice hands <3 Like. It just fits so well when you hold their hands! :$ 

Guest NitsujN_RN

Lately, I have a thing for nerdy girls with bangs....anyway.... she should be open minded, intelligent, ambitious, cute in her own way, somewhat fit or nice figure, have a sense of humor, and love me for me!

Guest eigengraux

If I can talk to a girl comfortably about things I'm interested in and even the weird stuffs, that's the biggest turn on for me. I like girls who are open-minded, knows a lot of things, true to herself and to people around her and is not afraid to express herself. 

A guy with good humor, kindness, warm smile, tall, nice hair, nice smell arww, bevahiour like a gentlemenI kind find big arms where you can see the veins, so damn sexy :D dunno why..~it looks so masculine.

Guest nana544

A guy who can serenade me with a nice song; even if he tries and is bad at it. I still think it's cute. Guys who can play any type of instruments. I think guys who have a natural interaction with children, that just very sweet and admirable traits to have.

A guy who can play the piano (or is great at something and is passionate about it), think of creative ways to cheer me up (for example, he makes little heart notes instead of just getting me any old brand name thing), has nice proportions (like his head can't be too big. Lol), intelligent, dresses nicely. Can't think of anything else. I would love it if he's strong enough to lift me bridal style.

Guest hearthealer

Guys who loves dogs and kids, who's sweet in unexpected ways with a great sense of humor...and smells fresh and crisp and manly  ;))

Intelligent....cause intelligence is smexy  :\">

Archived