Biggest Turn Ons On The Opposite Sex?

Guest dream_angel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saf-safx

Tall but not too tall im 164/5 cm so maybe 180?

Funny person

caring

fun to be around

christian

Smart..enough ;]

Manly

knows how to look good even when simply dressed.

smells nice looks nice is nice... its all Niiii..Good XD

For guys:

- Taller than me

- Captivating smile

- Jokes around, but is serious when needed

- Nice, caring

- Dresses in fitted clothes, no overly baggy clothes please

- Knows what he wants to do in life

- Family oriented

Guest savoir vivre

Guys who turn me on usually must have these qualities:

•>> fashionable in sense but does not overdo his style.

•>>perfect charismatic smile

•>>ozzing with sex appeal <lol :w00t:  >

•>>confidence

•>>thoughtful and will prioritize me.

•>>can play any instrument preferrably guitar / piano

•>>has a good sense of humor

•>> protective but does not get jealous easily.

•>>likes me for who I really am and not what others think of me

•>>honest & outspoken

•>> SWEET! ♥

actually, my ideal guy is really G-dragon lol ^^

`Jin Hee

FITTED SUITS FITTED SUITS FITTED SUITS FITTED SUITS

O. m. g. I love a guy in a suit. I can't even... If I see a relatively good-looking guy in a suit from across the room, my entire body gets hot, LOLL. I LOVE GUYS IN SUIIITTSSS, AAAHHH!

Soo...I have a thing for bad boys like McSteamy from Grace Anatomy.

If anything, he's exactly what I WANT. Everything about him is a turn on...really :)

Butttt...in reality though biggest turn on would be attitude.

I like guys who are just so damn laid back.

& I most definitely like guys that I can't figure out if his real bad or real good.

for girls

*girls with 36 c breasts

*pale skin

*sexy soft feet

*knows how to use her lips and tongue

*long legs

*big eyes

*knows how to give a bj

*has a tat of a heart on her neck

that's pretty much it.

for guys :

-bad boy attitude

-lock eyes till i get shy and can't look and start doing crazy embarrassing things :phew:

-sexy eye look like telling u by his eyes i'm dangerous u know u want me ( i know i want u baby hahah )

-tall (the taller the better),athletic body type,nice hair,beautiful eyes,nice lips .

-the is VERY important : when around other people treats me like a princess , when around pretty sexy girls look only at me and says how he thinks i'm beautiful ( just lie i ll believe it hahah)

• 9 months later...
Guest Aria_Rheina

for guys:

-BROAD shoulders

-full kissable naturally RED lips :w00t: (love it when a guy doesn't smoke, his lips would be healthy)

-looks good in the simplest outfits (plain shirt and jeans)

-has a GREAT sense of humor I can ride on

-naughty/badass

-smart yet not geeky :phew:

-has a very cool attitude

Whenever I go to a Hooters restaurant, I have to admit that I get really, really turned on when the Hooters waitress arrives at my booth with my order and she purposefully and slowly bends down forward in front of my face to put the food on my table.

I can't help but start staring wide-eyed and licking my lips, man.

I mean, that great big platter of chicken wings just looks divine!

Guest LittleByul

I like it when a guy is confident but not too in your face about it. Dimples when he smiles, clean, a deep smooth voice, beautiful eyes, nice infectious smile, a deep rumbling laugh that comes from his boots and a wicked sense of humor XD.  I like men who are taller than me, have a nice back and are toned and have a nice pair of arms to gather me up in...but not too overly muscley. wears t-shirts and jeans. 

Major turn on - that look, the one where he smirks at you across the room and the look in his eyes....you know something good is gonna happen when you get home. 

Guest ilmilione

To be stereotypical, I'll say a nice deep-but-not-Barry-White-deep voice. I also obviously think the typical 6' build is usually a bonus.

Something I've noticed though is, regardless of what a guy looks like (and I know this sounds horribly cliched), if he's really genuinely nice and loyal, there's probably no way I won't find him cute if only for a second. I always think I'm kind of visual and shallow, but honestly, the nicest and most loyal guys are always the ones I feel most attracted to, regardless of how "objectively" cute they are to other girls... so I guess that's the biggest turn on for me.

If we're just talking looks-wise, I guess the biggest turn on in looks would be a nice smile or nice eyes.

Physically, I love dark-haired, skinny guys with great smiles. And if they smell good too, I'm pretty much hooked LOL.

Personality-wise, I love dorky guys with an odd sense of humor ^^ I like a guy who can deal with my weirdness/awkwardness and knows how to hold a conversation.

Guest PinkWaffles

Anyone who looks like Sheldon from 'Big Bang Theory'.  

I don't know what it is about smart and skittish looking fellows' but, you can't help what you like.  

Oh, and it would be a major bonus if he had a Lego replica of the 'Death Star'~

Archived