[jmovie] 春の雪 Haru No Yuki

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

hnytstysuteki.jpg Yukisada Isao, the director of Crying Out Love, In The Center Of The World returns with another heart-breaking melodrama of epic proportions. Haru no Yuki (or Spring Snow) is set during the 1920s and tells the story of Matsugae Kiyoaki (Tsumabuki Satoshi, Lorelei and Waterboys), a young rich idealist, whose family's wealth have imbued him with a selfish arrogance that betrays his true nature. The object of much of his disdain is the beautiful Satoko (Takeuchi Yuko, Heaven's Bookstore), daughter of an old aristocratic family higher on the social scale than his. Both sets of parents are keen for the pair to marry as it would restore the wealth and status of both sides. Satoko has been in love with Kiyoaki for some time now, as he regularly comes to her house to learn how to behave more gracefully. However she would not dare profess her love to him, as she fears rejection. Little does Satoko know that Kiyoaki feels the same way, but his pride stops him from speaking his mind, instead suggesting she marries a Siamese prince who is in town for private study. When the Prince proposes and the engagement is blessed by the Emperor himself, it seems that any hope of the couple being together is lost, but it is this moment that Kiyoaki chooses to finally act on his feelings for Satoko. But is he too late? Will he be able to break off her engagement without upsetting and disgracing all the families involved? And what other dark clouds loom on the horizon? Find out in Yukisada Isao's epic melodrama of class, status and love. フランシス・フォード・コッポラや陳凱歌 (チェン・カイコー)が映画化を熱望していた三島由紀夫の最高傑作を、「世界の中心で、愛をさけぶ」の行定勲監督が映画化した話題作。大正初期を舞台に、愛し合いながらも引き裂かれる若い男女の悲しい恋を描く。妻夫木聡+竹内結子という、人気・実力ともに最高の2人が主役のカップルを演じる。共演は高岡蒼佑、及川光博、榎木孝明ほか。  明治維新の功労者を祖先に持つ松枝家の一人息子・清顕(妻夫木聡)は、貴族の優雅さを身に付けるため、幼い頃に門華族の綾倉家へ預けられていた。綾倉聡子(竹内結子)とは、その頃からの幼なじみだ。2人はいつしか、お互いを恋い慕うようになっていた。そんな中、宮家の王子・洞院宮冶典王と聡子の縁談が持ち上がる。聡子は清顕の気持ちを確かめようとするのだが、ある誤解が原因で彼は聡子を突き放してしまう…。 大正時代,侯爵家的松枝清顯與伯爵家的綾倉聰子自少青梅竹馬,兩人都暗戀對方。直至某個冬日,一同乘坐馬車出外賞雪的兩人,被外面的浪漫氣氛感染,終於表明自己的心意。此時,綾倉家為了重振家聲而決定把聰子嫁給治典殿下。深愛對方的清顯和聰子,決定對抗命運,繼續偷偷相戀,可是命運卻把他們引向悲劇… 《春之雪》改編自日本文學巨匠三島由紀夫自殺前最後一部作品《豐饒之海》的第一卷《春之雪》。《豐饒之海》四部曲的以輪迴轉生為主題,風格超脫,完全反映出三島由紀夫的美學和個人思想,藝術性極高,更被評為三島由紀夫的傑作。《春之雪》以貴族之間的悲戀為主線,由行定勳執導。本片也是他繼《在世界中心呼喚愛》之後,再一次挑戰淒美的純愛電影。男女主角分別由妻夫木聰和竹內結子主演,兩人精湛的演技,把電影中浪漫纏綿的悲戀演繹得絲絲入扣。主題曲「Be My Last」由宇多田光主唱,本身也非常熱愛日本文學的宇多田光,更以自己的風格來打造出這首歌曲。 Chinese Title Name : 春之雪 hnytsty.jpghnyts.jpg SOURCE : 春の雪 春の雪 春の雪 春の雪 春の雪

Guest sweet_treats1812

wasnt there a thread to this already? the title was in english though which was "spring snow"

anyways...ive been looking forward to this movie..not yet out in clubboxes though, i believe..

Guest yukigasuki

is this movie out yet? [can it be found to dl somewhere?] and if it is, does anyone know where i can dl it and where i can get subs [eng] for it?

Guest nightflower

i want to see this movie! it has my two favorite actor and actress. i think it's already out in japan theatres.

hey this is the movie utada sang "be my last" for right?

Yes,Utada Hikaru sing Be My Last for Haru No Yuki OST

sounds good, when will it air? =) hehe can't wait for this!

Haru No Yuki dvd will be released in April 28th....i'm also looking forward to see this movie :D

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest muffin707

Yes,Utada Hikaru sing Be My Last for Haru No Yuki OST

Haru No Yuki dvd will be released in April 28th....i'm also looking forward to see this movie :D

Wow that's today. Looks like a very interesting movie. Thanks for posting all the info on J-movies, I haven't watched much J movie, the only new one I've seen so far is Returner, so I'm pretty outdated. Other than that I've watched a lot of Akira Kurosawa with Toshire Mifune movies which are pretty old stuff. Anyhow thanks you keeping us up to date, though I read somewhere that its hard to get J-movies with english subtitle. <_< Just have to wait a bit longer :P

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I know this new movie japanese Haru No Yuki My friend from forum she will send to me next month I can't wait for see this movie :wub:

Guest sheart

ahhh satoshi. hahhaa.

i really want to see this. and be my last was such a good song too. i hope the movie is as well~~~

Guest ponkie

can anyone tell me if its a happy or sad ending? thanks!

Sad.

I only skimmed through the movie, since there weren't any subs, but yeah, sad ending. Let me rewatch it, I think in the end...

Kiyoaki dies.

Guest minamijaa

Sounds like typical Hindi movie..However since I love both Tsumabuki Satoshi and Takeuchi Yuko , i will definitely watch this movie. But, where can I dl it eh?

• 5 months later...
Guest sweet_treats1812

this thread has been quiet for five months!!! :o

but anyways~ jst wanted to say that i finally got to download the movie and watch it :lol: it felt like ive waited to watch it for a long time, and now that i finally did watch it, i cant believe it's done!!!

it was overall a good movie though~ nice background and costumes and all that..satoshi was kinda funny but cute when he spoke english :blush: and yuko was great in it as well..i found that they really did stick to the book most of the time..certainly they took out some parts, but overall, the plot and the story followed the book pretty closely...

Archived